Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

[UPDATED 3-5-18] Simulation Lag Fix updated for 1.40

by duderocks Posted 10th Aug 2017 at 11:19 PM - Updated 5th Mar 2018 at 9:15 AM by duderocks : updated for 1.40

329 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 214 Feedback Posts, 114 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 4 of 14
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#76 Old 3rd Sep 2017 at 4:40 PM
Getting exceptions using 1.3. I'm using mccc, but if I disable mccc the mod will work fine? I only use mccc for the auto-save.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#77 Old 4th Sep 2017 at 10:25 PM
This mod seems to have reduced my general lagging time, but time loops happen so often that there is no use in using the fast forwards.
Test Subject
#78 Old 5th Sep 2017 at 6:41 PM
Like state previously, time loops happen more often after I installed this mod and my sims still get stuck at 8am when time for school. However this mod did shorten the time they get stuck but didn't eliminate it completely.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#79 Old 5th Sep 2017 at 11:38 PM
Thanks so much I am going to try it.
Instructor
Original Poster
#80 Old 6th Sep 2017 at 1:09 PM
UPDATE 06/09/17: Fixed constant exceptions bug. Please redownload.
Instructor
Original Poster
#81 Old 7th Sep 2017 at 6:45 AM
Quote: Originally posted by duderocks
UPDATE 06/09/17: Fixed constant exceptions bug. Please redownload.

Some news: I currently have access for the pre-release version of MCCC (Patreon subscriber) and it seems like the exception errors are an MCCC issue (public release 3.7.0) as the pre-release version of 3.8.0 stopped the exception errors between this and MCCC. Until then, you may still encounter errors with this mod and MCCC 3.7.0, albeit much less than the previous version of this mod. My suggestion is to take out the lag fix or live with the exceptions until MCCC 3.8.0 is released.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#82 Old 7th Sep 2017 at 5:13 PM
thank you!
Test Subject
#83 Old 15th Sep 2017 at 2:44 AM
I think this might need to be updated :\
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#84 Old 16th Sep 2017 at 6:47 AM
I've had this problem for way to long, but I keep coming past this mod, I should just download it. So thanks, I'm gonna test it out.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#85 Old 17th Sep 2017 at 11:59 PM
Thanks!! :D
Test Subject
#86 Old 18th Sep 2017 at 8:53 PM
Does this mod fix players who use the City Living World?

As it doesn't seem to solve the ultra speed fix in City Living.
Test Subject
#87 Old 19th Sep 2017 at 10:51 PM
nothing happens....sometimes it stuck more then before...have the gameversion 1.33.38.1020....and all games of Sims 4
any Ideas?

hm...i wait for the next uodate ^^
Lab Assistant
#88 Old 20th Sep 2017 at 5:08 AM
It doesn't seem to be working for me, lag is back I have both 1.5v and the newest s4 update
Lab Assistant
#89 Old 21st Sep 2017 at 2:01 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Finsterlavey
Does this mod fix players who use the City Living World?

As it doesn't seem to solve the ultra speed fix in City Living.

Thats because this mod doesn't fix that problem. Please read the mod description.
Instructor
#90 Old 22nd Sep 2017 at 3:27 AM
Quote: Originally posted by HumALittle
It doesn't seem to be working for me, lag is back I have both 1.5v and the newest s4 update

I noticed the same thing it seems like the lag is back since the update.... I hope it can be fixed... The lag and time lapses in this game are a pain... This mod has helped so much...
Lab Assistant
#91 Old 22nd Sep 2017 at 12:45 PM Last edited by properpanda : 19th Oct 2017 at 1:51 PM.
Yeah, my lag is back too, updated to the latest versions of everything. I have a lot of "no auto" mods, the Pesonality Please mod, and use MCCC (the patreon pre-release), not sure if that makes a difference. It mainly happens on community lots, especially larger ones with a lot of objects (50x50 & 64x64). I don't play with more than the EA cap # of visitors or adjust any time speeds, but I do use MCCC to stop the game from generating any more homeless sims than absolutely necessary.

1.6 seems to work a little better for me than 1.7, but that could just be my imagination...

I wish EA would fix this themselves once and for all though, it really kills the game.
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#92 Old 22nd Sep 2017 at 10:27 PM
I confirm that this version does not work perfectly, I just removed it, I had characters frozen with the head that had a toc, I sometimes characters that do not move anymore and then it leaves, conditions are not not currently optimal for the use of the current version. I have the mc center, version 3.7.0, no LE, I do not use the time functions of the mc center. My game is weird, I would see later if everything returns in order, I am sad...
Instructor
Original Poster
#93 Old 23rd Sep 2017 at 8:32 AM
Okay let me check the mod again to see if there were changes done on the script level.
Instructor
Original Poster
#94 Old 23rd Sep 2017 at 10:42 AM Last edited by duderocks : 23rd Sep 2017 at 3:56 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by heidi137
I confirm that this version does not work perfectly, I just removed it, I had characters frozen with the head that had a toc, I sometimes characters that do not move anymore and then it leaves, conditions are not not currently optimal for the use of the current version. I have the mc center, version 3.7.0, no LE, I do not use the time functions of the mc center. My game is weird, I would see later if everything returns in order, I am sad...

Can you try moving the script file and the tuning package to the ROOT of your Mods folder (not in any subfolder)? Some script mods (like MCCC) don't work if placed in a subfolder. I updated the mod again too.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#95 Old 24th Sep 2017 at 12:39 AM
my lag is back. using latest version of the mod.
Lab Assistant
#96 Old 24th Sep 2017 at 10:44 AM
I always get the exception bugs when I open a restaurant, I hope the yesterday upload fixed it...
Forum Resident
#97 Old 24th Sep 2017 at 6:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by duderocks
Can you try moving the script file and the tuning package to the ROOT of your Mods folder (not in any subfolder)? Some script mods (like MCCC) don't work if placed in a subfolder. I updated the mod again too.

I will do this, a big thank you for your update. I have not thought of putting it in the mods file directly, I will place this one this way
Forum Resident
#98 Old 24th Sep 2017 at 8:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by heidi137
I will do this, a big thank you for your update. I have not thought of putting it in the mods file directly, I will place this one this way

I put in the mods file directly, the new version, it works, again a big thank you for your kindness, your mod is a great service for the game
Test Subject
#99 Old 24th Sep 2017 at 11:21 PM
hi duderock, just saying the current version of your mod not working on me, especially on restaurant its frickkin terible, its weirc considering version 1.4 its work fine with me... but hey apperciate your work
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#100 Old 25th Sep 2017 at 8:57 AM
I feel like I'm going crazy or having some kind of placebo effect since there are still complaints, so I'm curious to know what other people's (especially the mod author's) experience has been with the 1.6 update? Everything seems to be working as described but the ultra speed rollback specifically is why I'm asking. It was extremely noticeable before and every single time I used it my game was guaranteed to be set back a few hours, with the sleeping speed being even worse... now it's smooth and when I unpause it's usually either exactly or super close to the time it should be.
Page 4 of 14