Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 30th Jul 2009 at 2:00 AM
Default Goth sims
So you think you know how to make goth sims? Well post them here and see if you can keep the lead.

Here's how it works:you post a picture of your sim(s) and I will give you a score of 1-10. See if you can keep the lead from other people.

Screw the soviet union.British people take us over with 3vil cream filled bisciuts.
Toast scares me! AHHHH!!! i srem for stpid reasons!!1! ^_^ Pie is like people.only pie dosen't destrOY ECONIMIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:(
Advertisement
Theorist
#2 Old 30th Jul 2009 at 2:04 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Drake+Sims2
So you think you know how to make goth sims? Well post them here and see if you can keep the lead.

Here's how it works:you post a picture of your sim(s) and I will give you a score of 1-10. See if you can keep the lead from other people.

http://nene.modthesims.info/showthr...542#post2723542
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 30th Jul 2009 at 2:47 AM
is this a joke? cus its not very funny XX

Screw the soviet union.British people take us over with 3vil cream filled bisciuts.
Toast scares me! AHHHH!!! i srem for stpid reasons!!1! ^_^ Pie is like people.only pie dosen't destrOY ECONIMIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:(
Theorist
#4 Old 30th Jul 2009 at 2:49 AM
I linked to my post, because you asked for a goth sim. That is a goth sim
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 30th Jul 2009 at 6:17 PM
sory bout that

Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 30th Jul 2009 at 9:30 PM
oh and yur rating:7

Lab Assistant
#7 Old 26th Aug 2009 at 2:11 PM
Eliza Catherine, my Medieval Goth:

Singing in the rain! x3