Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Cinderella's Castle

by Christine11778 Posted 21st Jan 2006 at 2:15 PM - Updated 22nd Oct 2008 at 7:34 AM by Christine11778

285 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 272 Feedback Posts, 12 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 12
Scholar
#51 Old 23rd Jan 2006 at 4:08 AM
Now thats that sweet! please share some more of your creations I love it
Scholar
Original Poster
#52 Old 23rd Jan 2006 at 4:18 AM
Quote: Originally posted by mwahhh
sorry to ask; but, is there only a few things in the castle that have university stuff? sadly, i lost my first university disk, so now i dont have it. if there is a way to make it with just nightlife, would it be too much to ask you to could another version? thanks!

There are items (building) that were used to make this lot and it would not look good without them. I am sad you lost your university disk, but you can check at Parsimonious.org in the future because I am going to submit some houses that only require the sims 2 to play. I have a Victorian at Parsimonious that only requires the Sims 2 , you can look for my creations under the name, Christine.
Scholar
Original Poster
#53 Old 23rd Jan 2006 at 4:22 AM
Thanks everyone for your kind comments, I really appreciate them! :banana:
Test Subject
#54 Old 23rd Jan 2006 at 4:44 AM
Holy sweet sun over beach! Are you for real? This is amazing!

==========================================
Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.
Test Subject
#55 Old 23rd Jan 2006 at 4:53 AM
WOooOW~~~that's...that's amazing!
Lab Assistant
#56 Old 23rd Jan 2006 at 4:55 AM
All this and you can actually play the house too, I just checked. This house is gorgeous and I can't imagine how long it took you. However long, it was well worth it! I have never rated a download before but this one deserved 10 stars at least. Thank you very much! Robin

✲´*。.❄¨¯`*✲。❄。*。¨¯`*✲ "It can't get better when you believe that others have to change." Esther Hicks San Diego, CA 08-31-19 ✲´*。.❄¨¯`*✲。❄。*。¨¯`*✲
Test Subject
#57 Old 23rd Jan 2006 at 4:56 AM Last edited by neobunny : 23rd Jan 2006 at 4:56 AM. Reason: typos typos typos
Oh. My. God. That's just amazing. I usually don't download any pre-made houses, but this is just too good not to download. Thank you sooooo much.
Scholar
Original Poster
#58 Old 23rd Jan 2006 at 5:20 AM
Quote: Originally posted by fauztran

Thanks so much for your kind comment, you can see more of my creations at parsimonious.org (christine) or at the main sims 2 website, my name there is chrissie11778.
Scholar
Original Poster
#59 Old 23rd Jan 2006 at 5:20 AM
Thanks everyone for your nice comments!
Lab Assistant
#60 Old 23rd Jan 2006 at 5:21 AM
I was in the middle of playing my sims when I moved my family (about 20 of them) out of my disgustingly ugly homemade house (I suck at building) lol.. Couldn't find a decent house in my neighborhood to move them too so, I thought I'd take a break and check here for a decent house... POOF, could have floored me when I came upon this one. It's just wonderful. Needless to say, I have to look no further. Keep up the beautiful work and thanks for being so generous to us all.

"It's never to late to make a new beginning!"
Test Subject
#61 Old 23rd Jan 2006 at 5:31 AM
Great castle Ms. Chrissie. Keep up the great work and make more!
Test Subject
#62 Old 23rd Jan 2006 at 6:02 AM
thats AMAZING!!!!!! i love your work, thank you sooooo muchhh
Space Pony
#63 Old 23rd Jan 2006 at 6:21 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Lezibeth
All this and you can actually play the house too, I just checked.

Ahhh, this was my first thought after "WOW"... was... "Wonder if it's playable?"... but I just doubled my RAM today to 1gb, so I'm very grateful to see it's playable! :D

Thank you Christine... it's a lovely house for all us girlie girl princess-wannabes haha

If at first you DO succeed, try not to look so astonished!
Test Subject
#64 Old 23rd Jan 2006 at 6:25 AM
Fantastic castle. I hope my pc can handle it.
Field Researcher
#65 Old 23rd Jan 2006 at 6:33 AM
Wanted to pop in and say this is hands down one of the most beautifully well done castles I've seen. Amazing creation...
Lab Assistant
#66 Old 23rd Jan 2006 at 6:34 AM
very kOo thanks
Test Subject
#67 Old 23rd Jan 2006 at 6:46 AM
WOWOWOWOW!!!! This is gorgeous. I am downloading NOW!!!
Lab Assistant
#68 Old 23rd Jan 2006 at 7:07 AM
going to take a long time to download but looks so worth it. How is it in game does it slow down the game?
Top Secret Researcher
#69 Old 23rd Jan 2006 at 7:48 AM Last edited by funkeymonkey22003 : 23rd Jan 2006 at 7:49 AM. Reason: fix words think I need specs
Default Angel
Quote: Originally posted by fauztran

Nope Can't cha see shes an Angel from heaven, come down to us to feed
us her lovely Candy, thas why we all sooo addicted to our world mmmm?

Thankyou for making our Wonderland more beautiful.
Lab Assistant
#70 Old 23rd Jan 2006 at 8:08 AM
WOOWWW..

I have NO words, but WOW! BEAUTIFUL!

THANKS
Test Subject
#71 Old 23rd Jan 2006 at 9:59 AM
OMG Absolutely Breathtaking , Thank You :jaw: :bow:
#72 Old 23rd Jan 2006 at 10:22 AM
that is so awesome! i love it!
Field Researcher
#73 Old 23rd Jan 2006 at 10:58 AM
:jaw: i'm awe-struck by this beautiful castle! Like _gu said it must have taken hours to build! thank you so much for your time :D

Sometimes we must get hurt in order to grow, we must fail in order to know. Sometimes our visions clear only after our eyes are washed away with tears...
A Sinful Sim
retired moderator
#74 Old 23rd Jan 2006 at 11:29 AM
WOW (Jaw drops) Wish my houses could come out looking like that. I've always been against downloading house since I like to build my own, but seeing some of the houses people build (and having the lack of time to really build too many myself) I think I might just change my mind.
Lab Assistant
#75 Old 23rd Jan 2006 at 11:44 AM
Amazing!!! It s the best I ever seen....wonderfull. Great Job! Thanks
Page 3 of 12