Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Mercedes Benz ML55 AMG BETA4

by Virtual Jack Posted 20th Apr 2006 at 2:03 AM - Updated 29th Sep 2009 at 4:17 PM by -Maylin-

135 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 133 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 6
Test Subject
#26 Old 20th Apr 2006 at 10:17 AM
Very nice!

Thanks
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 20th Apr 2006 at 11:27 AM
very nice looks a bit like the Hummer H2

If anyone knows what to put along the 'custom content' option when uploading projects PM ME!
Lab Assistant
#28 Old 20th Apr 2006 at 11:32 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Terrio
very nice looks a bit like the Hummer H2

*Slaps Terrio* Comparing a Mercedes to a Hummer is just plain WRONG! :D

Very nice, but what's the deal with the black lines around doors, etc?

So it looks like I'm stuck here forever on this floating island with Sarah and Skeleton Harvester.
Instructor
#29 Old 20th Apr 2006 at 11:46 AM
Sorry I can't speak russian so I'll just have to say thank you in plain english.:D

Elen síla lumenn’omentielvo
A star shall shine on the hour of our meeting.
Lab Assistant
#30 Old 20th Apr 2006 at 1:22 PM
Quote: Originally posted by zaxis
*Slaps Terrio* Comparing a Mercedes to a Hummer is just plain WRONG! :D

Oh yeah! my mistake, ok then it looks like a Hummer H3? :P

If anyone knows what to put along the 'custom content' option when uploading projects PM ME!
Forum Resident
#31 Old 20th Apr 2006 at 2:30 PM
This is really great, I only don't have any idea what you're saying :p
Field Researcher
#32 Old 20th Apr 2006 at 2:33 PM Last edited by carlasturmer : 20th Apr 2006 at 2:46 PM.
It's realy a nice job, Virtual Jack. The car is perfect. But I'd like to understand what is said in all the thread. I may be nutsy, but I still have the habit of read every single word in all the threads I download something.

And, please, where are the moderators of ModTheSims? I'm sorry to say it, but I have already seen some posts in spanish beeing deleted and people been warned that, here, it's just allowed to use english. So, why can someone use russian, but not spanish? Or portuguese, or greek, or esperanto? I agree with the rules and try to follow the advises and proceedures (even knowing that my english is not very good). It's realy better use english here, so everybody (or almost everybody) can understand the posts and just in case of any doubt, ask the author the solution.

So, please, someon eask the talentous Virtual Jack to translate his thread into english, so all of us can understand what he says about his wonderful job. I would be very grateful.

Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much. (Oscar Wilde)
Lab Assistant
#33 Old 20th Apr 2006 at 2:44 PM
He have both Russian and English

Thank you Jack for this Car. I love it
Field Researcher
#34 Old 20th Apr 2006 at 2:48 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ogdj1122
He have both Russian and English

Thank you Jack for this Car. I love it

Ok, nice, but most of the thread is in russian. Please, comprehend, I have nothing against Virtual Jack or anybody else. I just want to understand what's written and follow the rules... ó.o

Lab Assistant
#35 Old 20th Apr 2006 at 3:05 PM
Quote: Originally posted by carlasturmer
Ok, nice, but most of the thread is in russian. Please, comprehend, I have nothing against Virtual Jack or anybody else. I just want to understand what's written and follow the rules... ó.o

:sorry:
Oh yes I see your point, I don't speak russian either . I can't even read today.
Test Subject
#36 Old 20th Apr 2006 at 3:06 PM
Обалдеть!!! Ляпота!!!
Далнейших тебе успехов в создание объектов=))))))
P.s. Огромнейшее спасибо, что пишешь по-русски!!!!! А то я не зная английского прямо вся измучилась=((((
Retired Moderator
retired moderator
#37 Old 20th Apr 2006 at 3:09 PM
Jack did translate into english if you read half way through the post- so his post is perfectly fine- its a car, it has recolors- you put it in downloads.

Theonly posts that have been removed are those that have not been translated

For all of my creations and more free downloads please visit Exnem Sims
Grand Re-Opening NOW!!!
Come join our Banner Contest Today!!
Field Researcher
#38 Old 20th Apr 2006 at 3:11 PM
Ok, now it's perfect! Virtual Jack has already posted the translation. Now I can be sure of what's said in the thread. Thanks, Virtual Jack. Your job is nice and it's also very nice to understand what is said about it. :banana:

Instructor
#39 Old 20th Apr 2006 at 3:18 PM
Спасибо большое!

I DONT TAKE REQUESTS
www.justsims2.ru
JustSims2 new adress!Me,Barcelonista,JameLia,KateK and NataliS
MTS2 Hot Pepper
#40 Old 20th Apr 2006 at 3:31 PM
Are there any recolors included?

Currently playing Sims 4 full collection. (and fixing my mods folder)
Lab Assistant
#41 Old 20th Apr 2006 at 3:36 PM
This car is great, very well made. Thank You

I have been retired from Simming for years now. I actually can't believe my work is still up after about 8 years and being downloaded. Lots of memories from the game and this website; these creations are a snapshot of a time in my life. Please continue downloading and enjoy.
Instructor
#42 Old 20th Apr 2006 at 3:36 PM
Same thing I wanted to know,because I only get the package for the car not the recolors.
Test Subject
#43 Old 20th Apr 2006 at 4:09 PM Last edited by sabrinabtx1 : 20th Apr 2006 at 4:18 PM.
Se pode agradecer em russo, vou agradecer em portugues também!!!
Test Subject
#44 Old 20th Apr 2006 at 4:17 PM
omg omg omg! omg! wow i cant believe how u done that, omg esactly wot i waz looking for, ty

(\__/)
(='.'=)This is Bunny.Help him have world domaniton.
(")_(")Copy and Paste hime to your signature.

sAvE life!
Lab Assistant
#45 Old 20th Apr 2006 at 4:20 PM
now this kicks ass! this is the best car ive seen!

Any requests, questions or queries just send them too [email protected]
Lab Assistant
#46 Old 20th Apr 2006 at 5:12 PM
Thank you, thank you, thank you! Now all my sims drive your cars! There isn't peugeot 206 only, whiсh I drive in real life!
Lab Assistant
#47 Old 20th Apr 2006 at 5:15 PM
Seriously, this is like one of the best vehicles I've seen in the sims 2! Thanks!!

Kiss me in the rain so you can’t see my tears.
I cry to be with you,
But I’m held back by my fears.
Test Subject
#48 Old 20th Apr 2006 at 5:50 PM
EXCELLENT!!! Thanks! But... where are the recolors?
Field Researcher
#49 Old 20th Apr 2006 at 6:06 PM
:insane: Wow! That's soooo cool! Certainly will have this in the game. Thank you
Field Researcher
#50 Old 20th Apr 2006 at 7:18 PM
Obrigado!
Adorei o carro, mas confesso que já tinha baixado antes no VitaSims.
Page 2 of 6