Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Pixie Forests

by Enayla Posted 20th Sep 2006 at 4:46 AM - Updated 27th Nov 2008 at 9:48 PM by fanseelamb : fixing thumbnail

204 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 200 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 9
Test Subject
#51 Old 21st Sep 2006 at 12:12 AM
Default Wow....
I just love all your stuff, you are so talented. I've got just about everything of yours, I love it on my elves especially. I also made a demon too with one of them. Thank you for all the great Downloads and for all the hard work and time you put into them.
Forum Resident
#52 Old 21st Sep 2006 at 12:15 AM
Oaaah!! This is AMAZING as always Enayla! <3 Please, PLEASE PLEASE keep making these wonderful and unique fantasy skins!!!

You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
-Christopher Robin to Pooh
Field Researcher
#53 Old 21st Sep 2006 at 12:19 AM
Enayla! These are -gorgeous-. I can't pick out a favorite.. and even though I haven't even gotten the chance to use your Pixie Realms skins, I have to have these. Absolutely wonderful work! (I've got to say - I especially love the "wine" eyes.)

Dr. Wilson: Did you know your phone is dead? Do you ever recharge the batteries?
Dr. Gregory House: They recharge? I just keep buying new phones.
Test Subject
#54 Old 21st Sep 2006 at 12:26 AM
i can not think of anyone who does skins better. thanks so much for your presence/presents
Field Researcher
#55 Old 21st Sep 2006 at 12:39 AM
Enayla,

Please don't thank us. We should be thanking you for taking the time and energy to be giving us these amazing skins! I just loaded these into BS, and I'm off to create new Sims with them. And yes, they are human/elven Sims, but who's counting?

If you think you're a d/l whore,that must make me the madam... Don't forget, it's cash upfront or out on your a** you go!

If I've made a download you like, use the "Thank You" button!
Forum Resident
#56 Old 21st Sep 2006 at 12:59 AM
Gasp!! Thud!! *falls on floor*

These are fabulous! I don't know how you outdo yourself constantly. And you are so very humble and sweet. You really don't know how much happiness you bring with your wonderful creations.
Lab Assistant
#57 Old 21st Sep 2006 at 1:09 AM
Congratulations on being featured again, as well. I knew it was only a matter of time! :D
Test Subject
#58 Old 21st Sep 2006 at 1:50 AM
Enayla's done it again. Breath-taking.
Field Researcher
#59 Old 21st Sep 2006 at 1:50 AM
*Starts building the shrine to Enayla*

Thank you for making such beautiful skin and sharing it with others!

For a species that claims to be intellectually superior to all other life forms, humans do some stupid things.
Test Subject
#60 Old 21st Sep 2006 at 2:29 AM
I love all of your Skins they are the best . All the detail & effort you put into them. It would also be lovely if some one would make these default. Then we wouldn't have ugly maxis skins ruining our fairy forests.
Lab Assistant
#61 Old 21st Sep 2006 at 2:56 AM
You are unbelievably talented; each skinset you create is truly a work of art. Wow! Love these skins, especially Pixie Orchid. Absolutely stunning!
Lab Assistant
#62 Old 21st Sep 2006 at 3:09 AM
Once more, your skins astonish me. Very very excellent job- as always ^o^

For more of my downloads, visit
Hayl's Own Little World

Test Subject
#63 Old 21st Sep 2006 at 3:30 AM
You have done it again. Very lovely, as usual. Thank you so very much!
Test Subject
#64 Old 21st Sep 2006 at 3:31 AM
i'm so in love with your stuff it's sick.with over 2000 downloads the ones i use the most r your skins and eyes. pls don't ever stop.
Test Subject
#65 Old 21st Sep 2006 at 3:38 AM
Enayla, as Always, your art is breath taking. Thank you for sharing your work.
Field Researcher
#66 Old 21st Sep 2006 at 3:41 AM
they are gorgeous! the details are amazing!!

visit my sims2 site: http://lliella.com
:::everyday fashion for your sims:::
Forum Resident
#67 Old 21st Sep 2006 at 3:43 AM
Gorgeousness!! I've got your default replacements already... and was just coming to download your other pixie skins and stuff and I see these featured... my downloads folder is very happy and my Sims will be too :D

Quid agis, medice?

My nickname is Purple Ginger
My nickname's nickname is Ping
Test Subject
#68 Old 21st Sep 2006 at 4:19 AM
These will be wonderful in my fantasy neighbourhood! But then, all your work is absolutely lovely. ^^
Instructor
#69 Old 21st Sep 2006 at 5:48 AM
Beautiful work. Thanks

My projects: Vorkosigan Saga (comming soon) Maria Evgenija Veronica Guild Wars posters
537665746F736C61762052756D656E6F76205361766F76
One Sim to rule them all, One Sim to find them,One Sim to bring them all and in the darkness bind them.
Scholar
#70 Old 21st Sep 2006 at 6:44 AM
Call this ART ! Thank you very much !

Understand Material definition-TXMT and customize the look of your objects ! This way

"The longer something exists in this world, the more wear and tear it will have."
Instructor
#71 Old 21st Sep 2006 at 6:48 AM
Gorgeous skins as always...thanks!
Field Researcher
#72 Old 21st Sep 2006 at 7:12 AM
thank you, im probably one of the biggest fairy fanatics in the world lol!! these are great they look gorgeous!

they shall go on my pixie sims!
mjfan84

As of May, 2007 mjfan84 is retired.
I'm devoting my time to my youtube account. www.youtube.com/mjfan84
I won't be uploading, however I'll be here to answer questions, and my uploads will stay up!
Field Researcher
#73 Old 21st Sep 2006 at 7:17 AM
These skintones are gorgeous and thank you so much for sharing them with us!

Shawnee
Test Subject
#74 Old 21st Sep 2006 at 8:32 AM
wow dont normally leave comments but wow these are relaly nice u alwasy make the best skins. thank you
Instructor
#75 Old 21st Sep 2006 at 10:02 AM
Everytime I see your skins on MTS2, I immediately have to download. They always stun me with their beauty everytime. I am one of the many fans of your skins, and I have to say these are by far the best skins I've seen! You can definitely tell there was a lot of time and effort put into these! Thank you so much, I appreciate your work, and I am so glad these are featured on here and not on another site where you have to pay for them!
Page 3 of 9