Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Corset Piercing - All Other Colours

by amera Posted 24th Jan 2007 at 8:55 PM

50 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 49 Feedback Posts
Page 2 of 3
Test Subject
#26 Old 16th Feb 2007 at 6:59 PM
Were do I put this because I cant put it in the game. :/ Plus good job. :D
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#27 Old 16th Feb 2007 at 9:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by brickterium
Were do I put this because I cant put it in the game. :/ Plus good job. :D

they're regular skintones.

I am virgin..I'm a whore..Giving nothing..The taker..The maker of war..I'll smash your face in..But with a smile..All together..You'll never..Be stronger than me
Test Subject
#28 Old 10th Mar 2007 at 5:52 AM
Oh my god!,This is probably the most painful thing for people...But for Sims,Heck no! Very great job,Defenently Downloading!

By the way,It's going to make my Sims emo! Ahaha,I'm soo happy to download it.

:]

I NEED FOOD FOR THE ORIGINAL SIMS 2!
[B]AND I ALSO NEED CLOTHES FOR CHILDREN..FOR NIGHTLIFE.[B]

THANKIESS.
:]
Field Researcher
#29 Old 8th Apr 2007 at 10:41 AM
this is cool thanks. i love the corset piercing, i think its pretty ... i jus could never do it haha

the amount of pills I'm taking, counteracts the booze I'm drinking
Test Subject
#30 Old 12th Apr 2007 at 5:36 AM
Not only is this skintone just lovely, but it comes in more than just the light skins! It's so heartbreaking seeing awesome tattoos and piercings on here in just the light tones, but none for the dark tones. Us chocolatey people loves tatts and piercings to, ya know! XP

Great work. (^_^)
Field Researcher
#31 Old 13th Apr 2007 at 3:38 PM
I love this!! Thank you. :]
Lab Assistant
#32 Old 25th Apr 2007 at 6:11 PM
I wish that was available for male sims, t'would make my brother in the sims look more realistic.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#33 Old 27th Apr 2007 at 2:55 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Nallis
I wish that was available for male sims, t'would make my brother in the sims look more realistic.

i think that this concrete piercing looks too.. "girly" for male sims.

I am virgin..I'm a whore..Giving nothing..The taker..The maker of war..I'll smash your face in..But with a smile..All together..You'll never..Be stronger than me
Lab Assistant
#34 Old 29th Apr 2007 at 8:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by amera
i think that this concrete piercing looks too.. "girly" for male sims.

If it was too girly guys would never get it in the first place.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#35 Old 30th Apr 2007 at 1:55 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Nallis
If it was too girly guys would never get it in the first place.

this corset is based at some photo that i found in the net. and this EXACT corset is too girly. i didn't look anything more masculin.

in the first place, i wanted to do something like that http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b...iercing_005.jpg

Test Subject
#36 Old 21st May 2007 at 8:48 PM
i think it looks nice... i had enought of that boring EA stuff we get with game:P
That is cool!
Inventor
#37 Old 29th May 2007 at 2:05 AM
These look so painful, I like them.

Panic! At The Disco ... I'm Down With The Panic!
My Chemical Romance ... With The Band Members.
My Secrect ... AFI's Miss Murder Is Me. Shhh!
(Avatar made by Me)
Instructor
#38 Old 30th May 2007 at 5:58 PM
words cannot exspress my gratitude. thanks so much for making a dark skintone as beautiful as this one. i've been searching and searching for tattooed skins but to no avail. i just wanted to say thanks! i'm truly going to enjoy having this in my game!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#39 Old 2nd Jun 2007 at 6:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Christy1077
words cannot exspress my gratitude. thanks so much for making a dark skintone as beautiful as this one. i've been searching and searching for tattooed skins but to no avail. i just wanted to say thanks! i'm truly going to enjoy having this in my game!

thanx! thank You and all who download my skins

Test Subject
#40 Old 29th Jun 2007 at 2:57 AM
Yowwie, that would hurt like hell :[ But they're amazing! I plan on using them many, many times :D
Lab Assistant
#41 Old 5th Jul 2007 at 4:03 PM
omg thankyou for making this!! my mate has a corset piercing they are SOOOOOOO sexy
lol if you have time do you think you could make a girl kid version?
i would love my sims to have them
thanks again, Zonobear
Lab Assistant
#42 Old 28th Jul 2007 at 4:54 PM
could u also make it Q-Xpress downloadable?
because its not working lol
but i really love it! well done
Test Subject
#43 Old 16th Aug 2007 at 6:12 AM
Quote: Originally posted by MommaMinerva
Oh, cool.... I want some.

BTW, thanks for the info, Lyset.

NP. I research any body modification when I consider getting it done.
BMEZine.com is where the info is mainly at.

Some people are like Slinkies, they have no apparent useful function but always manage to bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of steps.
Test Subject
#44 Old 28th Aug 2007 at 1:27 PM
I -love- corset piercings. One question though; I can't download .rar files, is there another corset one you know of, or did anyone make a .package version?
These are done very well. Great job <3

I can't use what I can't abuse
And I can't stop when it comes to you.
(Garbage)
Forum Resident
#45 Old 28th Sep 2007 at 12:31 PM
wait they are farting out clouds going put this on my game fufufu

"Anyone who dares oppose me no, the Life Fibers will suffer the same fate." ~Ragyo Kiryuin
Lab Assistant
#46 Old 18th Oct 2007 at 9:16 PM
I love the look of these! I personally couldn't have this type of thing done, but my simmies can have it done FOR me! Muahahahah! Thanks So much! I've been searching for something like this one! Keep up the good work! Maybe do like some fantasy recolors perhaps? Ooh like neon laces! dude! Either way! Nice work! XOXOXOXOXO

Remember SILENCE=DEATH.
If you're not saying what's on your mind,
you're as good as dead!
Test Subject
#47 Old 22nd May 2008 at 7:10 PM
OH MY GODNESS!
i think i love you! forever!
thank you so much for these!
amazing job!

You need a uniform
So you won't be ignored
You are affected
And so you're accepted
Test Subject
#48 Old 22nd Nov 2008 at 2:05 PM
I LOVE THEM<3 I want a corset piercing myself ^-^
Field Researcher
#49 Old 1st Sep 2009 at 4:58 AM
I would NEVER do something like this. But It is very well done and I have a few sims this would look perfect on. Thank you

Playing since 2004.
“Marsh's Sim Shit” —Sims, challenges/legacies, stories, lots, and edits (updated March 2020)
Test Subject
#50 Old 3rd Jun 2010 at 6:24 AM
OMG. I've been looking for these for like...AGES. *gives infinity thanks* ily *huggles*

Additional Added Post :

Please do the side corset piercing. They look great with black tubes or bra for sims

a s p h y x i a .
Page 2 of 3