Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Obsolete: Fridge Stores All Harvests

by egureh Posted 28th Oct 2014 at 12:32 AM - Updated 28th Jun 2018 at 4:33 PM by egureh

115 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 50 Feedback Posts, 64 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 5
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#51 Old 11th Apr 2015 at 7:12 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Anach
Hoping for an update for the 3 new plants from GTW.

As you wish.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#52 Old 11th Apr 2015 at 4:42 PM
Thank you for the update!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#53 Old 11th Apr 2015 at 8:57 PM
thank you
Test Subject
#54 Old 13th Apr 2015 at 8:26 AM
I was having some trouble with the flowers in my game. I had the base mod + GP01 and EP01 installed, but noticed that none of the flowers in game would reach a harvestable state, nor could I open any flower seed packs. Tried repairing the game via origin, and nothing changed. Then I reinstalled the game and was dismayed to see that the problem persisted, but it did narrow the issue down to mods. I wound up going through several mods one at a time and then playing for 45 game hour periods (long enough for flowers to respawn) before I isolated this mod as the cause. Uninstalling all 3 mods solved the problem, but now I have to deal with a cluttered inventory. If nobody else has experienced this, it may be that I had another mod that was creating a conflict with this mod resulting in the behavior. I thought I should post it here though in case anyone else is struggling with this issue.

Hated to uninstall this, I've been playing with it for awhile and I've gotten spoiled about having a nice tidy inventory.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#55 Old 13th Apr 2015 at 4:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by gamergirlx
I was having some trouble with the flowers in my game. I had the base mod + GP01 and EP01 installed, but noticed that none of the flowers in game would reach a harvestable state, nor could I open any flower seed packs. Tried repairing the game via origin, and nothing changed. Then I reinstalled the game and was dismayed to see that the problem persisted, but it did narrow the issue down to mods. I wound up going through several mods one at a time and then playing for 45 game hour periods (long enough for flowers to respawn) before I isolated this mod as the cause. Uninstalling all 3 mods solved the problem, but now I have to deal with a cluttered inventory. If nobody else has experienced this, it may be that I had another mod that was creating a conflict with this mod resulting in the behavior. I thought I should post it here though in case anyone else is struggling with this issue.
Hated to uninstall this, I've been playing with it for awhile and I've gotten spoiled about having a nice tidy inventory.

Well, I have no idea what caused your issue, but I'm pretty sure it's not because of this mod.
Harvests, plants and seed packs, these three kinds of objects are controlled by different files.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#56 Old 15th Apr 2015 at 5:31 PM
tnx for your time n effort
Test Subject
#57 Old 25th Apr 2015 at 7:50 PM
I am noticing just now that While fishing I could put fish into the fridge but couldn't put the same breed in the fridge after fishing was done.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#58 Old 5th May 2015 at 5:07 AM
egureh, Thank You! soooooooooooo much! I really, really hate the fact (also) that EA didn't give us a chest (or something, - anything) to put items into. I wouldn't know how to create these files. Much appreciated!

Thumbs Up!
Test Subject
#59 Old 5th May 2015 at 10:10 AM
Hey, I have Outdoor Retreat and Get to Work, does that mean I need all 3 files or just one?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#60 Old 5th May 2015 at 3:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Mungrul
Hey, I have Outdoor Retreat and Get to Work, does that mean I need all 3 files or just one?

Then you need all of them.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#61 Old 6th May 2015 at 6:59 AM
Many thanks.
Test Subject
#62 Old 12th May 2015 at 2:49 AM
Hey! Just wanted to say that I love this mod, but like gamergirlx, my flowers stopped becoming harvestable (played for several sim weeks...no change) until I removed the toybox and fridge mods. I haven't tried your updated mod with it yet though--I'm hoping it works!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#63 Old 17th May 2015 at 1:04 PM
Hi there is it possible to have an option to put away all the harvestables a sim have in their inventory? It takes so long to have to put all the fish, fruit, etc, you have to the fridge!

Used to have a mod like that in Sims 3 and it was awesome and very handy.

Thanks again for this mod!
Test Subject
#64 Old 18th May 2015 at 10:07 PM
For some reason my Sims cannot use the Fridge to cook, grab a serving or put anything away. I took out the old and replaced it with the new. Once I took this out it started working again.
Test Subject
#65 Old 18th May 2015 at 10:34 PM
Never mind. I deleted the cache files and reinstalled it. Its working now.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#66 Old 13th Jun 2015 at 1:45 AM
Thank you. :)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#67 Old 25th Jun 2015 at 2:24 AM
Finally! THANK YOU!!!!! You are my hero!
Lab Assistant
#68 Old 13th Jul 2015 at 11:48 AM
Hi, just what i need but can i use it with the update to date (July)?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#69 Old 15th Jul 2015 at 1:37 AM
I don't know how I would play without this mod. I like to garden, so all my Sims like to garden. ;-)
It seems silly to me that herbs and flowers couldn't be stored in the fridge. Where else would you put them? Thank you!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#70 Old 27th Jul 2015 at 12:40 AM Last edited by coto39 : 28th Jul 2015 at 4:25 AM.
It seems that this mod and the Toybox one need to be updated. I'm not able to drag anything to the fridge/toybox since the last update :S
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#71 Old 28th Jul 2015 at 2:02 AM
Quote: Originally posted by coto39
It seem that this mod and the Toybox one need to be updated. I'm not able to drag anything to the fridge/toybox since the last update :S

I've tested it with Game Version 1.9.80 and it works fine, also I've checked the code, no updating is needed.
Perhaps your issue is caused by other mod?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#72 Old 23rd Aug 2015 at 8:40 PM
Thanks u, this mod is awesome.
Lab Assistant
#73 Old 1st Sep 2015 at 7:57 PM
A heads up, this mod will need updating with the new patch; the fix for the black veggies touches the files used in the mod.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#74 Old 5th Sep 2015 at 1:17 AM
Quote: Originally posted by DarkWalker
A heads up, this mod will need updating with the new patch; the fix for the black veggies touches the files used in the mod.

Glad to know, I was sick in bed these days, I'll update the mod as soon as I can. Thanks!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#75 Old 8th Sep 2015 at 3:38 PM
Thank you so much for the update!
Page 3 of 5