Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Skin Collection #2 - defaults

by Enayla Posted 5th Feb 2006 at 2:10 AM

286 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 280 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 5 of 12
Lab Assistant
#101 Old 6th Feb 2006 at 11:50 PM
Wow!! your work is so fantastic!!!

Not made to measure baby
One size does not fit all
I will not be the one
You make to take the fall
#102 Old 6th Feb 2006 at 11:53 PM
You are the Skintone Master Enayla. I am not worthy. :wowsers: I am not worthy :wowsers: I am really really not worthy :wowsers:
Test Subject
#103 Old 7th Feb 2006 at 12:05 AM Last edited by garnetwolf2002 : 7th Feb 2006 at 12:34 AM.
Can someone help me? I've tried downloading the Summertime skin a few times now, but I keep getting this pop-up. What does it mean?

"C:\Documents and Settings\HP_Owner\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\25EV6NGT\MTS2_228402_Enayla_Normal_Summertime_Enayla_default[1].zip: Unexpected end of archive"

Thanks!
Test Subject
#104 Old 7th Feb 2006 at 1:23 AM
does this mean you now know how to make default skin tones in regards to aliens, zombies and vampires? Because i would love it so very dearly to have your horror skintones as it in my game

"640 Kilobytes of Computer Memory ought to be enough for anybody" - Bill Gates, 1981

If that was today - most of our memory limit would be exceeded within a minute downloading content from MTS2 :)
Test Subject
#105 Old 7th Feb 2006 at 2:05 AM
looks like im having a bit of trouble too garnetwolf2002, but its not the summertime i cant fully download but the autumn one. bugger, i'll try again tomorrow and hopefully it will work.

"640 Kilobytes of Computer Memory ought to be enough for anybody" - Bill Gates, 1981

If that was today - most of our memory limit would be exceeded within a minute downloading content from MTS2 :)
Test Subject
#106 Old 7th Feb 2006 at 3:26 AM
thank you, thank you, thank you......thank you. 5 stars
Test Subject
#107 Old 7th Feb 2006 at 3:40 AM
personally where were you when maxis was creating the skintones. you should've been there! LOL. you make the best skintones, i love them, i think i fell in love when i first say the faeblue and midnight colors. i didn't know it was you when i first downloaded it, you are THE BEST! keep up the great work!
Lab Assistant
#108 Old 7th Feb 2006 at 4:22 AM Last edited by HoneyLuv : 7th Feb 2006 at 4:41 AM.
**Absolutely Divine**These r beyond words thanks a bunch!!
Lab Assistant
#109 Old 7th Feb 2006 at 5:25 AM
Thank you so much!
Test Subject
#110 Old 7th Feb 2006 at 6:36 AM
OMG these are gorgeous!! Ty!! :D

`` Boo.DidIScareYou--♥
Test Subject
#111 Old 7th Feb 2006 at 8:55 AM
absolutely wonderful skins!!!! those eyes are so well done!!! where did u get them or did u make them? anyways thank you!!!!!
Field Researcher
#112 Old 7th Feb 2006 at 10:00 AM
these are gorgeous! :bow: :salute: :nod:

"By perseverance, the snail reached The Ark"- Charles Haddon Spurgeon
~*~MORE SIMS ON THE WAY SOON. WATCH THIS SPACE~*~
Field Researcher
#113 Old 7th Feb 2006 at 1:48 PM
I got so excited when I saw this thread! Thank you for sharing these wonderful defaults with us
Test Subject
#114 Old 7th Feb 2006 at 3:03 PM
Elaya, can you make a darker skintone thant the autumn but a lighter than latefall please?

I love your skintone !
Lab Assistant
#115 Old 7th Feb 2006 at 4:52 PM
Wow, these are beautiful! I especially like the lips and noses.
Test Subject
#116 Old 7th Feb 2006 at 5:38 PM
Kirei!~ it's beautiful* I downloaded them 2days ago... but couldn't find where the skin was... and I only realize tht it was in the sim skin default section just now.

If I downloaded another default skin, will the current downloaded skin replaced by another? or there will be extra default?? (=_=)??
Lab Assistant
#117 Old 7th Feb 2006 at 6:55 PM
Ain13, it's better to remove the old default before you put in a new one, or unexpected results could occur. I suggest creating a folder named default in your download folder and always put default skins in that folder so you can easily remove them if you wish.

Zaimou, someone else has already made her zombie and alien skins into default. Go here : http://www.modthesims2.com/showthre...t=anayla+zombie

Garnet, your message indicates that your download did not complete fully. This is a connection/site issue. Keep trying, hopefully at time where the server is less busy.
Lab Assistant
#118 Old 7th Feb 2006 at 10:34 PM
WOW! They are beyond beatiful, Thanks, and the eyes i love them too! Thanks
Test Subject
#119 Old 7th Feb 2006 at 10:44 PM
I was able to download two of them, but kept getting the same "unexpected end of archive" for the other two. But I will keep trying, because these are beautiful skins - I would love to use them in my game.
Instructor
#120 Old 8th Feb 2006 at 12:11 AM
Well, tried them ingame, and boy are they shiny. The only problem with that is that they look very strange on the fugly Maxis townies, what with their ginormo fish lips and boulder-size cheekbones (or lack thereof). They do look fantastic on the pretty sims though. Damn those fugly townies, ruining all my plans.
Test Subject
#121 Old 8th Feb 2006 at 2:26 AM
i love them.good jobs!
Lab Assistant
#122 Old 8th Feb 2006 at 2:30 AM
May I suggest a little surgery? That should fix those fugly townies right up. There are a couple of mods floating around that allow you to do surgery on townies and NPC's. You can even fix their genetics afterward, so that the new face is passed along. It's incredibly easy
Test Subject
#123 Old 8th Feb 2006 at 6:01 AM
Quote: Originally posted by SleepycatDSL
For those wanting Non-Defaults!
Just download these files and place them in your downloads folder (removing any other skintone defaults first) and then Create New Project in Bodyshop, export and then import the skintones, Bang! you have non-default copys, enjoy :moose:

You can then remove the default versions.

That's good if u know the name of the files u have to remove... but beeing my download folder the mess that is... i really can't tell.

This are the most gorgeous skin i've ever see so please, please, please, please, PLEASE (sorry... loosing control) do them not default too.

"Nessuno vide il gufo, bianco al chiar di luna, nero sotto le stelle,
nessuno lo udì planare sulle silenti ali di velluto.
Il gufo vide tutto."
Lab Assistant
#124 Old 8th Feb 2006 at 10:24 AM
possible to make men not have pink lipstick?
I'm just wondering, it's just... freaky for me. It kinda makes a man with a bear taken less seriously. I'm a guy myself and wouldn't wear lipstick, so would it be possible to get men without the lipstick?
Forum Resident
#125 Old 8th Feb 2006 at 10:29 AM
Thats not lipstick! Thats the natural color of lips.
Page 5 of 12