Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Tali' Zorah Nar Rayya from Mass Effect; Also Quarian gene set

by Ken Murikumo Posted 18th Jun 2010 at 10:56 PM

67 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 47 Feedback Posts, 19 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 3
Test Subject
#26 Old 21st Jul 2010 at 6:00 AM Last edited by toneishayancy : 21st Jul 2010 at 6:02 AM. Reason: forgot something
Wowser!!TAKE A BOW!! I love it is there anyway I can just get the shape I love the character-I guess what Im trying to say.I want to make everyday clothes for her with out the armor,feet and hands split look or three fingers.I know this is alot and I am ruining the purpose.I love this mesh congrats!Im just so excited :lovestruc
Test Subject
#27 Old 25th Jul 2010 at 8:46 PM
Oh wow, this is amazing!
Test Subject
#28 Old 18th Aug 2010 at 11:54 PM
Lovelovelovelovelovelovelovelovelovelovelovelovelovelovelovelove!

You should make more--who doesn't love it?

Thanks so much!
Test Subject
#29 Old 21st Aug 2010 at 6:14 AM
This is awesome! Thank you so much!

I just started playing Mass Effect 2 and I was really happy when I saw Tali! =D She's one of my favorite characters in Mass Effect.

Heheh. Garrus is my favorite. I would be so happy if you made Garrus as well!
Test Subject
#30 Old 5th Sep 2010 at 5:31 AM
thisss is awsome an do u think u can get the skinn mesh from regular hands an feet with that curvy body
Test Subject
#31 Old 5th Sep 2010 at 7:07 PM
I can't wait for your Garrus! Tali is my second favorite character, and this is a beautiful version of her.
Test Subject
#32 Old 7th Sep 2010 at 2:48 PM
OMG YES! Can't wait for Garrus! Any chance of Thane?
Test Subject
#33 Old 8th Sep 2010 at 2:32 AM
This is awesome! I wish it was the alien default in game! And just some feedback, I noticed a small crease/triangular bump on the inside of the right hip, just where it connects to the body. It a very minor thing but I thought I'd point it out anyway.
Test Subject
#34 Old 10th Sep 2010 at 3:15 PM
If I were to buy you a ring, would you marry me? I think I just fell desperately in love with you.
Test Subject
#35 Old 18th Sep 2010 at 5:38 AM
Impressive job, Ken Murikumo. I look forward to seeing what else you crank out.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#36 Old 1st Oct 2010 at 5:07 AM
She looks perfect! Thanks so much for sharing. I also have to jump in and add to the begging for Garrus for our femShepard's lol.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#37 Old 21st Nov 2010 at 7:06 AM
I'm going out of my way to thank this because I am an advocate of open-source software, and I applaud your choice to use the .7z format over the proprietary .rar and .zip archive formats. Sudo fi! That, and I love Mass Effect
Lab Assistant
#38 Old 30th Dec 2010 at 11:17 PM
Quote: Originally posted by gizmokatz
I'm a huge fan of Mass Effect.

This is really good! Thank you!
I know old comment but I am too. I didnt expect this to be here XD awesome thanx
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#39 Old 15th Jan 2011 at 2:29 AM
Will definitely be downloading this once I get back to my computer at home, looks awesome, and Tali was the only romance option I ever found appealing. Any chance on a Sims 3 version, or can I be pointed to someone who would be able to do the conversion, if you don't happen to mind?
Test Subject
#40 Old 28th Feb 2011 at 11:02 PM
Can`t wait for Garus !!! :DDD
Plizz Kasumi too!!! :D
Great work ...
Test Subject
#41 Old 15th Apr 2011 at 3:17 PM
Any chance ull be makin a Sims 3 version of Tali????

Ain't nothin but a Sim Thang....
Test Subject
#42 Old 14th May 2011 at 6:50 PM
Do you down load both files?
Test Subject
#43 Old 1st Jun 2011 at 9:24 PM Last edited by sims3favs : 1st Jun 2011 at 9:44 PM.
Omg! I-I think i love you <333

oh! here's is a link to a thane skin on deviantart

http://diraemythos.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d31upa5

Its alot more detailed than the one on Garden of Shadows (though i love them both, i guess its just depends on how you play your game)

Good Luck to you! Having an entire family of Quarians would be awesome! xD
&
cant wait for Garrus ;D
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator THANKS POST
#44 Old 31st Jul 2011 at 12:41 PM
Very nice - I like the way you have modelled the lower body. Good stuff.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#45 Old 27th Oct 2011 at 8:23 PM
The Best Love it!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#46 Old 25th Jan 2012 at 2:59 AM
-.- It tells me I need more EP
Test Subject
#47 Old 4th Apr 2012 at 7:13 PM
Default Sims 3 ???
I REQUEST a Sims 3 version :3 I really love it although i deleted sims 2 long time ago, please someone make a Sims 3 version anyway
Field Researcher
#48 Old 11th Apr 2012 at 4:56 PM Last edited by Neverwinter_Knight77 : 11th Apr 2012 at 6:22 PM.
Skin color is showing because of the open part between the visor and the neck. How do I make that area black?
Test Subject
#49 Old 26th Apr 2012 at 12:08 PM
Hey so I thought I would bring up the fact that they revealed her face in ME3, she hands you a photo and it is her without her mask and suit. In actuality it was just a crappy Photoshop job done by the developers, and they just slapped it into the game. So while it was a lazy job done by the developers, it is still by all technicality what tali looks like and in turn it would be a general guideline for what all quarians look like
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#50 Old 18th Jun 2012 at 8:55 AM
I beg you make it for sims 3 pleaseeeeeeeeee and if you can make shepard too shepard is my heroe
Page 2 of 3