Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

No More Relationship Culling

by Neia Posted 19th Dec 2015 at 1:14 AM - Updated 14th Sep 2018 at 8:30 PM by Neia

114 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 81 Feedback Posts, 32 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 5
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#26 Old 29th Mar 2016 at 1:20 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Alvin1708
it is still work current march 22 2016 patch?

Yes, it works fine

Quote: Originally posted by CulMiku
Does this conflict with the no culling mod?

It depends on the no culling mod you're using. If it's the stand-alone no culling mod, there's no conflict. If it's MC Command Center, there's no need for my mod, because MC Command Center has the option already.
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 24th Apr 2016 at 3:55 AM
Would this conflict with Mc Command Center?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#28 Old 25th Apr 2016 at 8:26 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ericapoe
Would this conflict with Mc Command Center?

You don't need this one if you have Mc Command Center, there's already an option in it to disable relationship culling.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#29 Old 24th May 2016 at 5:00 PM
Hi Neia. I hope you don't mind if I ask a few questions. Is this up to date? I am trying to avoid using the McCommand center because 99% of it I won't use. I just had to get a new computer so having to redo all my MOD's, and before we just dropped the zip/rar into our MOD's folder. Can I do the same thing with yours or does it have to be unzipped? I am pretty OCD and like things very organized so I can find things easily and where I got them. Does this have to go directly into the mods folder or can I put it in a separate folder for example a folder named scripts>MTS>Neia? If it has to go directly into the mods folder can I rename it to MTS_Neia_nomorelationshipculling.ts4script

Thank you for your time and this MOD
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#30 Old 24th May 2016 at 7:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Skpamd
Hi Neia. I hope you don't mind if I ask a few questions. Is this up to date? I am trying to avoid using the McCommand center because 99% of it I won't use. I just had to get a new computer so having to redo all my MOD's, and before we just dropped the zip/rar into our MOD's folder. Can I do the same thing with yours or does it have to be unzipped? I am pretty OCD and like things very organized so I can find things easily and where I got them. Does this have to go directly into the mods folder or can I put it in a separate folder for example a folder named scripts>MTS>Neia? If it has to go directly into the mods folder can I rename it to MTS_Neia_nomorelationshipculling.ts4script

Thank you for your time and this MOD

This mod is still up to date, they haven't changed anything about the relationship culling so far.
It needs to be unzipped, so you'll have a .ts4script file into your mod folder, you can put it into a subfolder too and you can rename it.

Happy Simming !
Test Subject
#31 Old 2nd Jun 2016 at 6:21 PM
Is this mod still usable as of the June 2nd update?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#32 Old 2nd Jun 2016 at 6:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by crayzeehappee333
Is this mod still usable as of the June 2nd update?

Still downloading so I can't tell yet
Test Subject
#33 Old 3rd Jun 2016 at 4:48 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Neia
Still downloading so I can't tell yet

please let us know
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#34 Old 3rd Jun 2016 at 7:53 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Sandrat954
please let us know

I have taken a quick look, there have been some changes to relationships culling, none of these should conflict with the mod though. I'll test it further next week.
Test Subject
#35 Old 5th Jun 2016 at 8:45 PM
My relationships were culled since patch I play rotationally and this mod made the game playable for me. Hope to see it fixed soon, it is a must for me!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#36 Old 8th Jun 2016 at 5:01 PM
Quote: Originally posted by nativefan
So have mine. Mod need a fix

Did you both have mods and script mods enabled ? I've been running my save game for two sim weeks now and no culling occured.
Test Subject
#37 Old 9th Jun 2016 at 4:06 PM
Yes, they are enabled. I specifically played through all my houses again and made note of their relationships and made sure they knew everyone in their groups I played 2-3 days per house, I have 5 homes I am currently playing. When I cycled back to home #1 my relationships had been culled.
Test Subject
#38 Old 12th Jun 2016 at 3:47 AM
Mine is not working either. I don't have the new gamepack. Since the latest patch my sims relationships are at zero...they still know other sims and don't have to reintroduce themselves, but friends have become mere aquaintances.
Test Subject
#39 Old 12th Jun 2016 at 9:55 PM
please update the mod
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#40 Old 15th Jun 2016 at 9:05 AM
This mod won't stop relationships decay, but just relationships culling, so relationships being completely forgotten and erased from the panel (Sims need to introduce again afterward).

It works fine in my game and there's nothing changed in the game files that should stop this mod from working as far as I've seen.
Test Subject
#41 Old 22nd Jun 2016 at 6:13 AM
Hi Neia,
I have this mod on my PC and it's GREAT! Completely saved the game for me. Thanks for making it.
Question: will it work on a Mac?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#42 Old 22nd Jun 2016 at 8:53 AM
Quote: Originally posted by LolaSwan
Hi Neia,
I have this mod on my PC and it's GREAT! Completely saved the game for me. Thanks for making it.
Question: will it work on a Mac?

It should work fine on a Mac too. There were some issues with Mods on Mac last year apparently (http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/dis...ims-4-on-mac/p1) but it seems these have been fixed.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#43 Old 29th Jun 2016 at 12:28 AM
Will this work with the June 23rd Patch?
Hi! I would really like to use this mod in my game but I'm wondering if it's compatible with the June 23 patch?
Thanks!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#44 Old 29th Jun 2016 at 7:56 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ChrissyYork
Hi! I would really like to use this mod in my game but I'm wondering if it's compatible with the June 23 patch?
Thanks!

Yes it is !
Test Subject
#45 Old 29th Jun 2016 at 12:03 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Neia
Yes it is !

Thanks a lot!!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#46 Old 20th Jul 2016 at 2:46 PM
is this compatible with the july patch?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#47 Old 20th Jul 2016 at 4:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ashlynette92
is this compatible with the july patch?

Yes, it still works fine
Instructor
#48 Old 6th Aug 2016 at 4:55 PM
the optional no relationship decay appears not to be working
Test Subject
#49 Old 6th Aug 2016 at 7:58 PM
Can the optional no relationship decay file be used without using the no relationship culling mod?
Instructor
THANKS POST
#50 Old 7th Aug 2016 at 8:07 AM
THANKS! Very much appreciated!
Page 2 of 5