Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

No More Relationship Culling

by Neia Posted 19th Dec 2015 at 1:14 AM - Updated 14th Sep 2018 at 8:30 PM by Neia

114 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 81 Feedback Posts, 32 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 4 of 5
Test Subject
#76 Old 16th Jan 2017 at 5:59 AM
Hey, does the quick fix/ optional download work on it's own, without the "No More Relationship Culling" Script Mod?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#77 Old 16th Jan 2017 at 7:58 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Qypsy
Yes, all my other mods work fine.

Perhaps a conflict then. I'm using it in my game, I just checked and the relationships in the households I haven't played for long are still as high as they were.

Quote: Originally posted by amber-apple
Hey, does the quick fix/ optional download work on it's own, without the "No More Relationship Culling" Script Mod?

Yes, you can use the no decay on its own.
Lab Assistant
#78 Old 16th Jan 2017 at 9:46 PM
[QUOTE=Neia]Perhaps a conflict then. I'm using it in my game, I just checked and the relationships in the households I haven't played for long are still as high as they were.

I don't think so, but I'll check. I've been using the same mods as before the update (all of them have been updated since toddlers were added) and never had an issue. My game does suddenly seem a bit wonky, so I am going to try to repair it to see if that clears up the issues. Thanks for your help, btw.
Test Subject
#79 Old 16th Jan 2017 at 9:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Neia
Yes, you can use the no decay on its own.

That's great, thanks for your quick response. :lovestruc
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#80 Old 20th Jan 2017 at 12:05 PM
Was already wondering why some relations went back to zero after a day or two. Decay is normal, but deleting the whole relationship is kinda stupid. TS4 ain't a game with logical desciscions. In TS2 it was at least just decaying over the course of time, same with TS3. This mod, along with the no culling one, is a lifesaver. So far i don't use mc command center (i miss a few options there), so right at this moment this little mod will be usefull.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#81 Old 3rd Feb 2017 at 2:10 PM
I just went here to check if a new version is needed for the february update, but thankfully not.
Then I read through the comments and was reminded to say thanks for this great mod! Thank you so much!
Test Subject
#82 Old 6th Mar 2017 at 9:38 PM Last edited by Kerwin2258 : 6th Mar 2017 at 10:07 PM.
Excuse me!

Is there any conflict with this?

Http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=558764

The game has been a long time, but the relationship is not removed.

Already more than 70 SIMS have been recognized.

OHYASIMI
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#83 Old 6th Mar 2017 at 10:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Kerwin2258
Excuse me!

Is there any conflict with this?

Http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=558764

The game has been a long time, but the relationship is not removed.

Already more than 70 SIMS have been recognized.

There shouldn't be any conflict, this mod doesn't modify the same ressources.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#84 Old 10th Mar 2017 at 9:39 AM
Do I have to install 'No more relationship culling' to have 'No relationship decay' to work?

Thanks in advance.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#85 Old 12th Mar 2017 at 9:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by NNAZIHA16
Do I have to install 'No more relationship culling' to have 'No relationship decay' to work?

Thanks in advance.

You can use the No relationship decay without the No more relationship culling.
Test Subject
#86 Old 14th Mar 2017 at 2:52 AM
neia could you make a no sim culling mod? so game doesn't delete population.. the one by dark gaia is unsupported
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#87 Old 14th Mar 2017 at 9:08 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Isadora1234
neia could you make a no sim culling mod? so game doesn't delete population.. the one by dark gaia is unsupported

It's available here : http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=586033
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#88 Old 24th Mar 2017 at 10:51 AM
Thanks bro
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#89 Old 24th Mar 2017 at 10:51 AM
Thanks bro
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#90 Old 30th May 2017 at 12:12 AM
so with this mod, there is No Relationship Decay?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#91 Old 30th May 2017 at 7:32 AM
Quote: Originally posted by vancity2
so with this mod, there is No Relationship Decay?

Neia_nomorerelationshipculling.rar disables relationship culling (the complete removal of relationships from the panel)
Neia_NoRelationshipDecay.zip disabled relationship decay (relationships going back to 0)
Test Subject
#92 Old 12th Jun 2017 at 3:48 AM
Does this work with 1.30.105.1010?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#93 Old 12th Jun 2017 at 7:37 AM
Quote: Originally posted by pikatofu
Does this work with 1.30.105.1010?

Yes, there wasn't any update needed for the pre-parenthood patch
Test Subject
#94 Old 28th Jun 2017 at 10:13 PM
This mod is amazing and it literally saved my game with its features (thank you for that!), but i noticed that it's not working anymore since the 1.30 patch (parenthood included, fitness NOT included), or at least the relationship decay part. I would really appreciate an update, since, as i said, this mod is absolutely essential to me! Thank you so much for your work by the way!
Test Subject
#95 Old 22nd Jul 2017 at 7:21 PM
The no relationship decay is not working as of 7/22/17. I make best friends and within a sim hour have fallen out. Their bars are full but they can't keep friend status.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#96 Old 22nd Jul 2017 at 11:10 PM
Quote: Originally posted by RevanKeldara
The no relationship decay is not working as of 7/22/17. I make best friends and within a sim hour have fallen out. Their bars are full but they can't keep friend status.

I just checked and the mod is fine, this ressource hasn't changed since last year and there's no update needed. What you describe doesn't sound like normal relationship decay anyway, so I think it may be a bug/another mod conflict.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#97 Old 4th Nov 2017 at 3:53 PM
Thanks alot!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#98 Old 27th Nov 2017 at 5:45 PM Last edited by Stina1701A : 27th Nov 2017 at 6:04 PM.
Hi, just a quick note to both thank you for this mods

and just a small question regarding if the reduced relationship decay mod is supposed to be in the CC part or in the mods part when I open the custom content window in the game? I also notice that that particular mod has the .package extension instead of the script one?

ah! nm. Its supposed to be a .package file Didn't read the desc. well enough.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#99 Old 1st Feb 2018 at 10:26 AM
'Tried this out. I think it is helping! That is good. When you play rarely using the testing cheat codes, it is near impossible for your Sims to have a constant social life!
Instructor
#100 Old 24th Feb 2018 at 4:26 PM
Hello! @Neia does this conflict with MCCC, and/or is this feature already implemented with MCCC that you know of?

22 I will give him the key to the house of David. When he opens doors, no one will be able to close them; when he closes doors, no one will be able to open them.
Page 4 of 5