Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 19th Aug 2015 at 4:13 AM
My Personal Gluten Free Journey.
I have struggled with my body image, and my self esteem for years. As long as I can remember I have had a thick pigment disorder all over my body in thick patches that burned. My sister was recently diagnosed with Celiac, and it being so hereditary I found out I have had it for a long time. From that moment I have lived the gluten free life style. It wasn't easy at first, but you would be surprised quite a few products in the main stream are technically gluten free. Almost a week after going gluten free, not only did the patches go away, but my acne cleared up, and I would be lying to say it wasn't cutting gluten out of my diet. This 'new' me has helped me so much, that since my skin cleared up I was taken off anti-depressants. The only real struggle is high school because trying to maintain any type of meal plan is hard, because most of the food has gluten products. I opt for the vegetarian salad platter. Gluten free is a miracle! I suggest everyone try it at least once in their life.

...And I'll Stand there with the Wizard...
...Feeling things I've never felt...
...though I'd never show it...
...I'd be so happy I could MELT...