Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 24th Sep 2019 at 2:33 PM
Default Exported Sims with default custom skin
If I plan to export a Sim for upload, then am I able to do so with default replacements installed? I understand that custom non-default skins have to be changed, but what if it's a custom default replacement. At the moment I'm using these two:
- Moonlight Skin - All Ages Included by kanno
- Sexy Feet by bloom (see post 2)
Would I need to temporarily remove these to package a Sim, or will they be fine as defaults? Thanks.
Advertisement
Senior Moderator
staff: senior moderator
#2 Old 24th Sep 2019 at 2:51 PM
I'm pretty sure that when you export the sim, the default skins won't be included - so I believe they will only show up in the downloader's game if they already have the default skins.
So I think you should be alright to leave the default skins in your game while saving the sim
Scholar
Original Poster
#3 Old 24th Sep 2019 at 9:58 PM
Quote: Originally posted by zoe22
I'm pretty sure that when you export the sim, the default skins won't be included - so I believe they will only show up in the downloader's game if they already have the default skins.
So I think you should be alright to leave the default skins in your game while saving the sim

Thanks I was getting sick of photographing Sims then closing the game, removing the defaults, and re-opening to export them.