Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Goth-Industrial Male Skirt *UPDATE* Young Adult Version

by Artemistha Posted 16th Apr 2005 at 7:52 PM - Updated 25th Apr 2005 at 4:36 PM by Artemistha : Adding young adult vesion

94 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 93 Feedback Posts
Page 3 of 4
Test Subject
#51 Old 21st Apr 2005 at 12:40 AM
Quote: Originally posted by aardvarkams
Hi everyone! :howdy:
Arte's asked me to answer some of your questions ... so ... :confused:

Not at the moment - but good idea - so maybe!

As above ... good idea, maybe;

As above ... good idea, maybe;
Dex_Tripp: Baggy Pants - sorta on the list ... somewhere ... :confused:

Heh hehe heh ... is all I'll say ... :bump: :smash:

Should work fine for both - I haven't got EP on mine and it shows fine!
Hope this helps, keep posting suggestions or queries and we'll try to answer them as best we can!
and glad yu all are having fun with it!
L+k's
Amy xxx

Hey there!! I just love your skirt!!! i cant get enough of it! :D

I have a request for ya. Would you consider making this skirt longer, hiding the feet completely??? Something like that skirt on the attached picture. Im making Schneider from Rammstein :D
Screenshots
#52 Old 21st Apr 2005 at 4:06 AM
its not working for me.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#53 Old 21st Apr 2005 at 8:03 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Mr. Biggles
BTW, Is there something special about the top texture? I noticed when I recolored your texture, parts of the shirt seemed more dynamic and colored while others stayed dark. it looks really nice.

Mr. Biggles, It's just a different shade of grey that make it looks like a satin texture.

Quote: Originally posted by MYSCREENNAME
its not working for me.

Make sure you put them in the right folder (downloads folder) and do not change any of the files names.

† my sims2 skins page †
http://artemistha.moonfruit.com

† my space page †
http://www.myspace.com/artemistha
#54 Old 21st Apr 2005 at 11:05 PM
And my intelligence has been displayed...<BR>
Turns out I never was able to install it into my game because I had to unzip it out of Winrar...I feel stupid...I'm about to test it so here i goes ^_^
Field Researcher
#55 Old 22nd Apr 2005 at 2:07 AM
This is awesome! Even had to go over to your site and snag everything else! But tell me, could you make a young adult version for Uni?
Lab Assistant
#56 Old 22nd Apr 2005 at 11:03 AM
Wow I love your clothes and your site keep up the great work
Lab Assistant
#57 Old 25th Apr 2005 at 3:20 PM
Goth-Industrial Male Skirt
Uii of men with long skirts, had often read and now gives it it!!!!! Make me happy thank-beautifully!!! I like their clothes very much!!!! :-) Greet it :wow:

I´am Happy to be a Member ... .-))
Test Subject
#58 Old 26th Apr 2005 at 2:19 AM
Great work! Thank you! I can't wait to use in my game!
Test Subject
#59 Old 26th Apr 2005 at 6:37 AM
nice skin!!
Test Subject
#60 Old 27th Apr 2005 at 9:51 PM Last edited by Covenmouse : 27th Apr 2005 at 9:58 PM.
For those of you who can't (couldn't) get it to work.. any solutions your found? ;.; It won't show up for me, either, and I've already tried everything I can think of

Edit: Nevermind. I don't know how or why, but it suddenly started working
Field Researcher
#61 Old 28th Apr 2005 at 3:14 PM
I came back to scoop up the Young Adult version, I got the original from your site (which I check every other day for updates). You have, by far, some of the best clothing, and especially alternative clothing (Which I can never get enough of! I like my Sims to have a bit of me in them) out there. I'm so thankful for your work, filling my 'black-hearted' Sims' closets to the brim with best in dark clothing.

She got a corpse under her bed.
She had her fun, but now he's dead.

~*~*~*~

R U Deviant?
Field Researcher
#62 Old 1st May 2005 at 8:31 PM
Fantastic mesh (as always) Amy I made a wizzard. hat and beard original mesh by roddyaleixo.

Jessica

"The artist is nothing without the gift, but the gift is nothing without the work"
Sophisticated Sims
Featured Artist at Spiffy Sims
Test Subject
#63 Old 2nd May 2005 at 9:09 AM
woo!! manskirt!! =)
Test Subject
#64 Old 2nd May 2005 at 6:56 PM
Your skins are awesome...Too bad they're not in zip form. I cant use RAR. Anyway, I like very much :P
Lab Assistant
#65 Old 3rd May 2005 at 8:53 AM
Cool!!!
Lab Assistant
#66 Old 4th May 2005 at 12:30 AM
Quote: Originally posted by JessicaRitchie
Fantastic mesh (as always) Amy I made a wizzard. hat and beard original mesh by roddyaleixo.

Jessica

Wow, thanx Jessics, awesome babes! It never ceases to amaze me what creative talent you'll take a nesh in next. YAY yu hun! :howdy:
And thanx a million babes,
Luv
Amy xxx

I'm afraid I shall be away, off-line for a while :( ... llunauk can hopefully get any messages to me if you pm her ... :)
Happy Simming All ;)
luv n hugz
Amy xxx
Forum Resident
#67 Old 4th May 2005 at 6:38 AM
sooo sexy makes me wana cry
Lab Assistant
#68 Old 5th May 2005 at 3:39 AM
*Fans self* Whoa. This skirt...is like a dream Incredible work.
Instructor
#69 Old 5th May 2005 at 5:10 AM
Quote: Originally posted by GreyGhost
Geeze, you practically have to sign a waiver to download the damned thing! I'll pass.

Quit being so ungrateful!!! If you don't wanna go the the trouble, then hush up and create your own. She puts a lot of work into her stuff and they are all for free. Show some dang gratitude at least!!

Sims 2 *Mo' addictive than a Peanut Butter and Crack Sandwich*
Test Subject
#70 Old 6th May 2005 at 3:52 PM
It blows my mind how amazing this is. More things like this please! :D
Test Subject
#71 Old 8th May 2005 at 3:24 AM
Wonderful mesh, it's really amazing how talented people are on here. I'm new to all this mesh and recolour business. I'm looking for wizard robes like the one made by Jessica available for download. Does anyone have any plans on making them?
Instructor
#72 Old 30th May 2005 at 12:27 AM
OMG Im Soo luvin this outfit thankyou
Forum Resident
#73 Old 15th Jun 2005 at 2:41 PM
I Love Your Web site I Joined. I wished I had money to donate I do not have hardly any money to help everyone, if I was a millionair you bet I would. I f I knew how to mesh I would alowe you to have my stuff. I am a good artist and do not know how to mesh maybe one day I will tempt it I can not afford the programs right now. I need a new hard drive. I love your stuff. Very Cool Thank you for letting be your member though. I do know how to color clothing too. So if you like to have me do some let me know and I will donate all my time for your web site. I have over 400 members at my yahoo groups. Thanks.
Test Subject
#74 Old 1st Jul 2005 at 4:31 PM
That's Hawt....Thanks
Test Subject
#75 Old 11th Jul 2005 at 2:11 AM
... Thank you, SO much. I'm lesbian myself, and really like to make my boys 'pretty boys' ^^

THANK YOU! o.o
Page 3 of 4