Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 14th Aug 2020 at 12:40 PM
Default medium lod turns black
i've been messing with this for months and i've almost got it! but not quite i converted a boat from the sims 4, eveything looks fine in the high detail lod.
BUT in the medium lod the last two mesh groups turn black? even though the textures show correctly in tsrw..
i'm thinking it might have to do with the object i cloned as a base, if anyone has any suggestions for other objects i could clone that might work (or how to fix this!)
please let me know! i would very much appreciate it!!

Screenshots
Advertisement
Virtual gardener
staff: administrator
#2 Old 17th Aug 2020 at 3:02 PM
Which object did you clone? Because if you had something with like a glass shader, or anything that isn't phong/phong alpha, it could screw up the medium LOD part
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 18th Aug 2020 at 1:14 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Lyralei
Which object did you clone? Because if you had something with like a glass shader, or anything that isn't phong/phong alpha, it could screw up the medium LOD part

I cloned one of the destroyed houseboats from ITF! I don’t think it had a glass shader but I could be wrong, maybe that’s the problem! I’ll try again tonight. Thanks so much for the reply