Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 7th Aug 2020 at 11:08 AM
Default Thinking about submitting to DA
This thread might be out of place but it's TS4 related so...

I have this Furry sims thread going in the Picture section but I thought that maybe it would be fun posting the pics on DeviantArt as well. I have been a member for years but I'm just a "lurker" who have never posted anything. (I'm no artist that's why). But I did seach and found some TS4 related stuff so I did get interested in spreading my "creations". But is it difficult to post on there? I'm using a mod so I think it would be fair to credit Savestatecomic. But do I have to mention every piece of CC and give credit to those creators as well? And do submissions have to have any "lowest standard"? I just have screenshots.
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 7th Aug 2020 at 1:04 PM
From a browser's/downloader's perspective, links to all the cc you used are nice to have, though you may skip doing it if you're only doing screenshots. But, just in case, be ready to answer those WCIFs coming from simmers who happen to pass by your DA profile.

Looking for something converted to TS3? Visit Xto3 Conversions Finds for all your xto3 needs.
Main simblr: aisquaredchoco ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
My downloaded cc: ts3ccreblogsbyaisquared
Buy-build defaults database
Scholar
Original Poster
#3 Old 7th Aug 2020 at 7:37 PM
Thank you. The problem is that I do not always remember what "parts" I use on a specific sim (thinking about skintones and such). But maybe I can write down some sort of "faq" providing general info. I have to think about this...