Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Yuna from FFX-2

by shannanagins Posted 6th Nov 2005 at 7:04 AM - Updated 16th Jan 2006 at 6:49 PM by shannanagins

59 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 58 Feedback Posts
Page 3 of 3
Test Subject
#51 Old 9th Apr 2006 at 5:56 PM
When I try to download it, it says that I need an Expansion that isn't installed. I have The sims 2 and Nightlife and it says that it only requires The Origanal game. Can you help me!

Thank you if you payed attension to my question and diside to answer me!

Go to www.youtube.com hunnies.
Search littleloca and watch her videos, there so funny homegirls!
Test Subject
#52 Old 27th Jun 2006 at 1:26 AM
Yay! Thankies!

"Take another chance to find a distant sanity" - Lacuna Coil
Test Subject
#53 Old 27th Jun 2006 at 3:29 PM
So pretty! Good job!

"Take another chance to find a distant sanity" - Lacuna Coil
Test Subject
#54 Old 31st Aug 2006 at 2:30 AM
Default Awesome!
I love Yuna!

Just one problem--- I clicked the link for Guppy sims, and it seems the site is down. Anywhere else I could grab the mesh?
Field Researcher
#55 Old 2nd Dec 2006 at 5:16 AM
THANKS THANKS THANKS THANKS!

SHE IS THE BEST EVER!

Tell me something.... have you made Rikku, Paine and Lulu?

Deontai, creator of Yellowbox || visit our tumblr page for more uploads!
Instructor
#56 Old 5th Mar 2007 at 10:43 PM
Yuna looks great!!
Thanks for sharing!!
Lab Assistant
#57 Old 23rd May 2008 at 2:33 AM
Awesome! This is the best Yuna I've seen on this site! MUST DOWNLOAD! However, you say to point her mouth down, make her nose smaller, Etc. But I don't know how to edit already made sims... And I've never made a sim in the body shop, either... Eheheh... I could use some help... Sorry!

Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#58 Old 27th Aug 2008 at 5:01 AM Last edited by BUKISUDOO : 27th Aug 2008 at 5:02 AM. Reason: I'm stupid lol
Duh.
Quote: Originally posted by shannanagins
Once you've downloaded everything that's required, start the game and go to create a sim. Make the gender female, then click on the icon with like 6 people figures (on the top of section 1) and there will be all the people you've made in bodyshop or downloaded.

Hope that made sense.

Oh yeah, and she is an adult.

O_o I looked at the past messeges...and I get my answer...Thanks for the reply WAAAAAAY back in time, Shennanigins!
Test Subject
#59 Old 28th Sep 2009 at 8:22 PM
hey, i think in this hair, she will look much better

http://www.peggyzone.com/ObjectSetDetail.html?id=00201
Test Subject
#60 Old 26th Apr 2012 at 7:03 PM
The hair and outfit links don't work any more, does someone have an alternative link for them? I really would like to have this Yuna, since a lot of the hairs and outfits I find for her I'm not all that fond of. Any help would be fantastic and greatly appreciated.
Page 3 of 3