Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Lust the Homunculi

by uncool89 Posted 1st Dec 2005 at 2:44 AM - Updated 1st Dec 2005 at 3:37 PM by uncool89

56 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 55 Feedback Posts
Page 2 of 3
Lab Assistant
#26 Old 1st Jan 2006 at 4:02 AM
My absolute favorite sin...thank you.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#27 Old 1st Jan 2006 at 7:25 PM
Rounded Cube:
thank you very much and yes that is how you make one
just like there is one just like al and eds mom in the military, cant remember which one she is tho

dawgsnkats:
the clothes suck ass haha

deviantinvader:
i have no idea how to make it to where its just for uni. sorry >.<

and thank you to everyone else!

//Sometimes Love Can Leave You Blind//
Test Subject
#28 Old 2nd Jan 2006 at 6:58 AM
sweet I love it can you make the whole group teews I evol ti nac uoy ekam eht elohw puorg
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#29 Old 4th Jan 2006 at 12:10 AM
im planning on doing the whole group,
but im not sure how to do Gluttony...considering his short and fatness haha
but i am working on them

Test Subject
#30 Old 7th Jan 2006 at 12:43 PM
Very good! She was very cool!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#31 Old 7th Jan 2006 at 7:50 PM
thank you

Test Subject
#32 Old 24th Jan 2006 at 10:46 PM
wee, you made that REALLY awesome envy right?! i love you and your work and that brain of yours that pulled it all off! i havent downloaded lately cuz of school n' shtuff, but i got nightlife over christmas break!! woot go me! anyway, if you make more of the sins, you'll get a bag of cookies!

Wow, I am a loser.
Test Subject
#33 Old 25th Jan 2006 at 10:06 PM
hey hey hey!! uncool, the mesh for teh hair is on that site ya? well its not workin' anymore. says its expired!! OoO can yooooooooooooooou give a different way to get le hair? =3

Wow, I am a loser.
#34 Old 27th Jan 2006 at 7:56 AM
Default Lust is nice
This is a nice character.

The leader however is Sloth the secretary to the furer. You see her give them orders a few times. Still and all a nice character that is certain.

I wish someone would make an Utena and Anthy sim.
Test Subject
#35 Old 29th Jan 2006 at 4:44 PM
actually, you fail as well. the leader of the homunculi is dante! lol hey, uncool.....i need the mesh for this sim,please find it! (the hair mesh)

Wow, I am a loser.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#36 Old 30th Jan 2006 at 6:26 AM
InverseRose: i just copied straight from the FMA website
and in the begining, she IS the leader, because you dont know any of the other ones.
and if you want to get technical, the furher is the leader.

homunculus:
woah chill dude! im sorry the link isnt working im not sure whats going on with it

Test Subject
#37 Old 4th Feb 2006 at 3:04 AM
Finally, a decent looking Lust sim. *downloads*

Putting my own two cents in, Dante IS the leader of the homunculi, even if you don't know that until later, she's still the leader, as the indication is that she has been around for a very long time.
On a different note entirely, 'homunculi' is the plural form for them, and 'homunculus' is the single. So if you say 'Envy the Homunculi', it's like saying 'Envy the humans' and just doesn't sound right.

Like I said, the two cents of a writer whos slightly obsessive with decent grammar and spelling.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#38 Old 6th Feb 2006 at 10:39 PM
MuseEgo:
sorry haha i made this sim before i had watched the series, and i just thought homunculi was single. im not so good at english >.<
but
Dante is NOT a homunculus. She does lead them yes. but she is not one of them. THe Furher does the leading because he is the head of the military. I do agree that she controls them tho.
but thank you

Test Subject
#39 Old 7th Mar 2006 at 1:34 AM
FMA is the best show ever!!!
Test Subject
#40 Old 7th Mar 2006 at 1:40 AM
I agree with MuseEgo Dante is the leader. Lust isn't really the leader. But I like it because all my humunculus sims suck!
Test Subject
#41 Old 7th Mar 2006 at 1:48 AM
Can you make Wrath? I like Wrath.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#42 Old 7th Mar 2006 at 5:48 AM
Like ive said before, im doing what i can with what im given.
and also like i sid before
i KNOW lust isnt the leader now
i hadnt watched the whole show when i made this sim
and ijust copied that thing from the main FMA site
and i stil insist that the Furher controls them
Dante is NOT a homunculi

Test Subject
#43 Old 8th Mar 2006 at 12:29 AM
Well, you are right and thanks it is an awesome sim. I really like it and your Envy sim.
Test Subject
#44 Old 9th Mar 2006 at 1:35 AM
(Ahh, lateness. I always forget to check back on forum posts.)

I didn't actually say Dante was a homunculus, I only said she's their leader. She doesn't have to be a homunculus to lead them, she only needs to have power over them by offering them the things they can't get on their own.

And yeah, I'm a tad obsessive about this series. XD
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#45 Old 9th Mar 2006 at 11:07 PM
haha its a'ok

Test Subject
#46 Old 27th Mar 2006 at 2:07 AM
Oh, I reeeeeally hope you post another Sin soon. I need to add someone else to my House of Sin!

(PS - Your Envy tops everything else, EVER)
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#47 Old 27th Mar 2006 at 6:14 AM
Quote: Originally posted by SnarkyKat
Oh, I reeeeeally hope you post another Sin soon. I need to add someone else to my House of Sin!

(PS - Your Envy tops everything else, EVER)

Thanks

Lab Assistant
#48 Old 3rd May 2006 at 3:50 AM Last edited by troubledrose94 : 7th May 2006 at 10:41 PM. Reason: i'm stupid...
I only have Original and she works great, except for the hair. I gave her different hair though. It's all good.

EDIT:

I forgot to get the hair mesh.
Test Subject
#49 Old 21st Jun 2006 at 11:18 PM
Same here.
Latin Lesson: Homunculus = "Little Man"
They don't look little to me.

Holy Bajeebals, Batman!
Test Subject
#50 Old 27th Jun 2006 at 12:31 AM
The only Japanise cartoon that I don't hate, probably 'cause it is freakin' awesome and (spoiler...sorta....: because they British..kinda...), but..I thought the dress was more black than green?....anyway, good job

Please don't call me a nerd...
Page 2 of 3