Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

KAD -- "All Purpose Princes"

by AuraStellar Posted 6th Dec 2005 at 6:49 PM - Updated 15th Dec 2005 at 4:26 AM by AuraStellar

106 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 103 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 4 of 5
Test Subject
#76 Old 1st Apr 2006 at 3:08 AM
What's with my rank or whatever? It sayies Llama De-wirmer. Must be an April Fools Day joke.
Test Subject
#77 Old 5th Apr 2006 at 8:24 AM
Lovely! He's so adorable!
Strangley I never get him to work in the game. >_<
Test Subject
#78 Old 7th Apr 2006 at 8:29 PM Last edited by nicirara : 8th Apr 2006 at 10:27 PM.
*IMPORTANT*
If anyone would like Kadaj's real eyes, you know, the ones with Geostigmas slitted pupils... well I've made them and Kadaj himself, anyone interested? :P

By the way, your Kadaj is excellent, it makes a change to come across someone who can make them because Final Fantasy characters are really quite difficult so well done!! :D
Lab Assistant
#79 Old 9th Apr 2006 at 11:15 PM
I can't get him to work either. I tried to download the pale skin and the link sent me to EAGames page and it said that it wasn't there. Please help.
Test Subject
#80 Old 18th Apr 2006 at 4:21 AM
Can aneone tell me witch eye color am i sapose to downlode?
Lab Assistant
#81 Old 23rd Apr 2006 at 9:00 AM
Ok here is what you do to get the pale skintone. Go to the same link again that Aura has listed for us above.

- This should take you directly to the skintone.
- However.. you MUST scroll to the very bottom of that same page
- Once at the bottom you should see the page numbers listed exactly as
<<new 2, 1 old >>
- Click on #1

-On page 1 you should see all the regular skintones
-Just scroll down to the very bottom of the page and you will find the pale skintone that you are looking for.
-You will see the download button right beside the picture on the right side, bottom corner.
- Click download and that should do it.

I hope this helped those of you in need.

Louis @ SimCribbling site also has the real Kadaj and Yazoo eyes and they look awesome with this gorgeous sim the talented AuraStellar created! Look under eyes and you will see them in the middle. Comes in Green and purple.

Just for the record.. Louis of SimCribbling is actually a girl.
Test Subject
#82 Old 18th May 2006 at 8:48 PM
Isn't his name 'Kadaj'? Anyway, he's amazing. The best sim I've ever seen of a Final Fantasy 7 (Advent Children) character. One tiny little thing is the hair colour. I always thought that it had a tint of purple in, but that might only be my eyes! Anyway, great job.

Go to www.youtube.com hunnies.
Search littleloca and watch her videos, there so funny homegirls!
Test Subject
#83 Old 19th May 2006 at 5:00 PM
;_; wow!! It need not to a word~ oh!; greatgreat~
thax
Test Subject
#84 Old 22nd May 2006 at 12:37 PM
thanks! I really wanted this guy... But, one thing, I think it's better to use the pale skintone at simcribblings, not the light.

"If a human brain was so easy that we could understand it, we would be so stupid that we didn't understand it anyway."- Jostein Gaarder
Test Subject
#85 Old 24th May 2006 at 1:56 AM
Advent Children is the best

KT Tunstall = Amazing!
Test Subject
#86 Old 27th May 2006 at 1:48 PM
Default Ooooooh..!
Oh, he's gorgeous. Oooh, he's absolutely gorgeous. I certainly must thank you for this~ *_* It really looks just like Kadaj! I thought they were caps from the movie for a second. ._.! Keep up the good work~! *Skips off to download*

~Inori no himitsu~
Test Subject
#87 Old 29th May 2006 at 11:38 PM
Ah, just one thing. I couldn't find the 1125 eyes on Helaene, hence the sim didn't work. oo *Perhaps a tad confused?*
Test Subject
#88 Old 29th May 2006 at 11:45 PM
*wets self* wow.... must get fresh pants

I never retreat - but I sometimes advance in the opposite direction
Test Subject
#89 Old 1st Jun 2006 at 11:00 PM
He looks fantastic - exactly like Kadaj! And the eyes are wonderful - the colour is perfect. However, I found that the skin colour download doesn't come up. It shows it as an error. Can you help me with this?
Thank you for the download. He really does look great

Daenis-Farenheights
Test Subject
#90 Old 1st Jun 2006 at 11:07 PM
Thank you for that, suggah69! I'm sorry I asked about the skins before reading AuraStellar, so please ignore it.

Daenis-Farenheights

Quote: Originally posted by suggah69
Ok here is what you do to get the pale skintone. Go to the same link again that Aura has listed for us above.

- This should take you directly to the skintone.
- However.. you MUST scroll to the very bottom of that same page
- Once at the bottom you should see the page numbers listed exactly as
<<new 2, 1 old >>
- Click on #1

-On page 1 you should see all the regular skintones
-Just scroll down to the very bottom of the page and you will find the pale skintone that you are looking for.
-You will see the download button right beside the picture on the right side, bottom corner.
- Click download and that should do it.

I hope this helped those of you in need.

Louis @ SimCribbling site also has the real Kadaj and Yazoo eyes and they look awesome with this gorgeous sim the talented AuraStellar created! Look under eyes and you will see them in the middle. Comes in Green and purple.

Just for the record.. Louis of SimCribbling is actually a girl.
Test Subject
#91 Old 2nd Jun 2006 at 6:41 PM
I LOVE YOUR SIM!!!!! (it kinda looks like kadaj in a sertian way but dosent look like him fully) i'v been trying to get his hair for a looooooooooooooooooo...ng time i could never get ^_^

i will eat you alive i will eat you alive (ok i wont im a vegitarian and thats a song by radio head)
Test Subject
#92 Old 15th Jun 2006 at 12:28 AM
I love Kadaj! I just finished whatching Final Fantasy 7 Advent Children today! And once I saw him...I just completely fell in love with him! Thank you SO much!!!! =D I'm REALLY REALLY HAPPY NOW!

I will protect the ones I love
Lab Assistant
#93 Old 22nd Jun 2006 at 10:44 AM
He has a beautiful face!
Completely drool-worthy, Aura! Well done! :D
Test Subject
#94 Old 22nd Jun 2006 at 10:03 PM Last edited by raeleistra : 22nd Jun 2006 at 10:20 PM.
EDIT: sorry, I just read the earlier posts

I so hate to be a bother
but the sims cribbing site, for the skins, has not been up for a very long time. Is there any possible way you can upload the skin here?
Test Subject
#95 Old 22nd Jun 2006 at 10:11 PM
again, I hate to be a bother. Though, I really can't tell which eyes to download. I don't see any labeled Helaene-1125 eyes. If you could really help me, cause he is beyond gorgeous, I would adore you forever
*not to be found on sims4forum*
retired moderator
#96 Old 25th Jun 2006 at 10:08 PM
I tried to go d/l the skin so I could d/l this awesome sim and it doesn't work. Any suggestions?

-Cassie
Field Researcher
#97 Old 26th Jun 2006 at 1:36 AM
hello! that kadaj is so gorgeus, great job!

raeleistra I read you and the skin of simcribbling never can be download I don't know why, but if you download this kadaj from mts2, I don't know who make it you'll have the skin, because is included and the eyes too. I left you the link, sorry by be other kadaj I promise that isn't mine neither, but is the only that wear the imposible skin or pale 7 .

http://thesims2.ea.com/exchange/sim...untry=&view=new

You must be register for download it, is free.

I hope that I can help you, if you can't download the skin I have it, tell me if you want and I sendo you via email or how you want.

Beautiful kadaj! of truth.
Test Subject
#98 Old 24th Jul 2006 at 6:11 PM
Great Job! this kadaj has a high level

Thank you
Test Subject
#99 Old 24th Jul 2006 at 10:56 PM
Having a problem. When I click your first and third links: Skin-SimsCribbling-Pale
and Hair-Louis-Kadaj's Hair Silver, I am taken to a Korean website that says Forbidden.

Why is that? >< Is anyone else experiencing the same thing?
Field Researcher
#100 Old 24th Jul 2006 at 11:30 PM
yes the page don't work, I uploaded the hair from louis because the people can't download from the site, if you want it.
Page 4 of 5