Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Get Dressed Autonomously

by Grapholina Posted 26th Feb 2008 at 12:14 AM - Updated 28th Feb 2008 at 1:15 PM by Grapholina

52 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 48 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 3
retired moderator
Original Poster
#26 Old 4th Mar 2008 at 7:27 PM
It might. I haven't looked at that mod's code, so I can't say for sure; but you can always try it. Obviously you have something in your Downloads folder (a hack), that is conflicting with the Get Dressed one.

You gotta have faith . . .
www.Grapholina.com
retired moderator
Original Poster
#27 Old 5th Mar 2008 at 3:46 AM
That probably might do it. Remove it from your Downloads folder and then try again.

www.Grapholina.com
What just happend?
retired moderator
#28 Old 5th Mar 2008 at 5:09 AM
Thanks for this!

Life is for LIVING so, LIVE it and have Fun

Please use "spell check" when posting!!!
Prejudice is the child of ignorance.
Lab Assistant
#29 Old 5th Mar 2008 at 10:34 PM
just installed it yet to try it but awsome thanks, it annoys me when my sims wander round in there pj's so this sounds fab..
i'm the kind of sim who has to get up and get dressed straight away hehehe
Lab Assistant
#30 Old 10th Mar 2008 at 6:04 AM
I just wanted to let you know that I took out the abort bed making hack and now yours works, so if you have anyone else that it won't work for ask them if they have that hack. Thanks.
retired moderator
Original Poster
#31 Old 10th Mar 2008 at 7:04 AM
Glad to hear you got it working, Spiritseer. Maybe I should post that here.

www.Grapholina.com
Test Subject
#32 Old 10th Mar 2008 at 11:47 PM
This is excellent! I've been waiting for something like this for a while, it annoyed me so much! Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#33 Old 11th Mar 2008 at 1:10 AM
I'm glad I found it that quick, I think I have over 200 hacks.
Top Secret Researcher
#34 Old 14th Mar 2008 at 10:54 PM
This is leading The Sims 2 a couple steps higher to becoming realistic!
Lab Assistant
#35 Old 15th Mar 2008 at 4:59 PM
excellent mod!
Test Subject
#36 Old 21st Mar 2008 at 12:38 PM
Marvelous mod, Grapholina. Thank you! I wouldn't mind my Sims raking leaves or building snowmen in their Underoos so much if the passers-by would laugh and point as they would in real life, but since they don't, I'll be happy to have my Sims dressed every morning.
Test Subject
#37 Old 21st Mar 2008 at 8:30 PM
it would work better if the sim would get up and change into normal clothes without making bed.

I'm just another one of those simulated Sims.
Test Subject
#38 Old 21st Mar 2008 at 9:04 PM
thanks
Lab Assistant
#39 Old 27th Mar 2008 at 10:41 PM
this is great. :D
Test Subject
#40 Old 30th Mar 2008 at 6:09 AM
This is such a great idea! It always drove me crazy that some of my Sims would spend all day in their undies because I never specifically MADE them go get dressed.
Good work!
Test Subject
#41 Old 20th Apr 2008 at 2:29 PM
Thank you, this is best mod ever! I hate, when my sims walk all day long in pyjamas, and I have to spend time for taking them to dresser or shower to get them fully dressed.
Inventor
#42 Old 25th Jul 2008 at 9:28 AM
Quote: Originally posted by amythestfenix
Thanks so much! I also hate it when they go outdoors, etc. in their underwear!

Hah I totally agree with you there. This will be a very useful mod, Thanks
Test Subject
#43 Old 4th Oct 2008 at 7:19 AM
I took a long break from the game and come back to this! Finally I don't have to keep telling my sims to get dressed!
Thank you!
Lab Assistant
#44 Old 22nd Oct 2008 at 4:56 PM
will it be updated for apartment life?
it doesn't work
Test Subject
#45 Old 26th Oct 2008 at 8:21 PM
Yes I'd also like to know if it will be compatible with Apartment life, I've become rather hesitant to download new hacks and Mods due to compatibility issues...so, it would be great to know before jumping into downloading it. Otherwise, it sounds like a WONDERFUL idea.
Nicky*
Test Subject
#46 Old 7th Nov 2008 at 5:40 AM
Check that you don't have the abortbedmaking in your hack folders. I have AL, don't have abortbedmaking, and it works perfectly fine.
Alchemist
#47 Old 9th Dec 2008 at 3:02 AM
Hi!

I've been using this hack for a while with great enjoyment, but it has recently stopped working. I tracked it down yesterday:

The problem is that your hack conflicts with Inge's new 'useinaccessiblebeds' mod. I posted about it for Inge already, who says there might be ways around the conflict from your end.

Here's the thread on Simlogical;
http://simlogical.com/slforum/index.php?topic=2081.0

I'd really like to be able to have both! I was really enjoying yours, but Inge's is very useful too.
Test Subject
#48 Old 31st Jan 2009 at 12:31 AM
Great Idea! I am always looking for mods to make my sims' lives more realistic, and this is great!
Test Subject
#49 Old 12th Jun 2009 at 8:50 PM
Only I can hang out in my pj all day since I know enough not to go outside in them.
Lab Assistant
#50 Old 29th Dec 2009 at 10:32 PM
how can i make a request from you to make a new mod that it does not exist yet ?
Page 2 of 3