Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

*Testers needed*Charmed BOS Other items added Updated 18th Aug

by Aimoss Posted 31st Mar 2005 at 2:26 PM - Updated 18th Aug 2005 at 9:16 AM by Aimoss : Updated & New items added

459 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 454 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 14 of 19
Lab Assistant
#326 Old 26th Sep 2005 at 10:01 PM Last edited by petalstaken : 26th Sep 2005 at 10:03 PM.
Eventually i will put my house up. It is a bit different as i added the basement. It is definatly a work still in progress.. Tell me what you think of these screen shots.
Lab Assistant
#327 Old 27th Sep 2005 at 2:59 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Cateyes
if umean the BOS with all the candels around it, then u can get the original on Verystrangesims.com. If u mean the BOS on a stand, look at ellis.ru
This info is also at the first page of this thread.

8i know i mean the exact link because they changed the layout and i can't find it
Test Subject
#328 Old 27th Sep 2005 at 9:09 PM
Petalstaken, your manor looks great! :thumb:

Where did you get the picture of Piper, Leo, and the boys that is hanging near the stairs?
Lab Assistant
#329 Old 29th Sep 2005 at 12:16 AM Last edited by petalstaken : 29th Sep 2005 at 12:22 AM.
i made it. That one was an old one using a poster but it is now a wall cover. I made to match the hall paper it looks better.
#330 Old 1st Oct 2005 at 12:53 AM
Default Charmed Staircase
i was really annoyed that i couldn't make the stairs in the halliwell manor quite right when i found this website:
http://mikeinside.modthesims2.com/b...all2/index.html
there are a bunch of really helpful tutorials for creating modular stairs w/out the hole or slope in the floor! if the website doesn't show up for you go to google.com and search mikeinside. it will be the first website that comes up.
Test Subject
#331 Old 1st Oct 2005 at 5:21 PM
Hi Petalstalken. I looooooooooooooooooooooovvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeee your manor!!! I'm a huge charmed fan. My problem is everytime I place the manor in my neighbourhood, decorate it, move the sims in, the game crashes or freezes or just doesn't work. I have a lot of downloads all from this site, I have used clean installer, but still no luck. I was wondering if you would consider putting your manor (fully furnished) up for download. It would mean the world to me to put my Charmed sims where the belong. In their Manor. :wave:
Lab Assistant
#332 Old 2nd Oct 2005 at 5:31 AM
hey aim, can you please recolor the rew BOS mesh that ellis has, they dont have the old one and i tried downloading and it didn't work, please please please aims lol
Lab Assistant
#333 Old 2nd Oct 2005 at 8:16 AM
Ok here is the thing. I downloaded something bad. ither the cencer patch for NL. or hair recolor from love caulture. ither way i had to reinstall

I have the lot in my back up folder it is just getting it back in the game to be sure all is well before i can post it.

I wanted to wait until i was completly done with it but have had many requests.
So let me get it back in the game and i will put it up for you!
Test Subject
#334 Old 3rd Oct 2005 at 5:24 PM
Thank you so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! U're the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lab Assistant
#335 Old 4th Oct 2005 at 3:08 AM
So the bookstand I downloaded today isnt the empty one to hold the BOS? Or is it supposed to be the one for Aimoss' recolors? EIther way i'm not sure if I have the right one.

Thanks,
Kim
Lab Assistant
#336 Old 4th Oct 2005 at 5:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by CharmedPiper_1
Thank you so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! U're the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well i am glad you think so.. it may take a few more days..
I am going threw each and every download to be sure i am only transfering the objects i have in the house into the upload. This takes time. I am lucky enough to have found most of it so far.
Oh and yes i have the old book stand mesh that will be uploaded with the house.
I just wanted you to know i am working on it and should be able to upload it by this comming weekend.

But remeber it is not perfet by anymeans yet.. As i had said before it is a work in progress.

And so you know now.. It is a 4 bedroom house.. As with season 7 you saw Pheobe in her own room and the boys now having a room, i added an addition. just shortning the hall readlly, so now there is an extra room across from Pheebs room.
Lab Assistant
#337 Old 4th Oct 2005 at 9:13 PM
OK well I downloaded all of the BOS on stands it shows in the beginning of this thread and I can't find them anywhere. All I have is the new one (all one pice with book) from Ellis' site. I have also downloaded the red doll house and can't find it in game either. It seems so many people flag things for Decorative since there is no place else to put it, and with all the user objects I have...things get sooo lost.

Can anyone tell me where the book/stand and the dollhouse is found in game?
Thanks
Lab Assistant
#338 Old 4th Oct 2005 at 10:37 PM
dollhouse would be under misc. Bookcase under knowlage i think
Lab Assistant
#339 Old 5th Oct 2005 at 7:43 AM
OK well I downloaded all of the BOS on stands it shows in the beginning of this thread and I can't find them anywhere. All I have is the new one (all one pice with book) from Ellis' site. I have also downloaded the red doll house and can't find it in game either. It seems so many people flag things for Decorative since there is no place else to put it, and with all the user objects I have...things get sooo lost.

Can anyone tell me where the book/stand and the dollhouse is found in game?
Thanks

she redid the mesh so they dont match with aimoss recolors
Lab Assistant
#340 Old 5th Oct 2005 at 11:44 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Kimdelee
Is the Charmed manor an available lot for download?
Hi, I made a version of The Halliwell Manor, I've uploaded it at TSR, If you like it maybe I can upload it here as well

The Sorceress
Lab Assistant
#341 Old 5th Oct 2005 at 12:34 PM Last edited by The Sorceress : 5th Oct 2005 at 2:30 PM. Reason: better pictures
Default Hi
Somehow I can't get the bookstand at ellis.ru A lot of pictures don't show up and when they do and I wan't the mesh I'm being send to aomething I do not understand because it is not in English but I think it is an error message. Does anyone know how I can get the bookstand.

I love your creations Aimoss

I've build A Halliwell Manor too, I've created all the in- and exterior walls and floors (except the cellar and footpath to the house, they are from the game). If you like it you can download it at TSR. I don't know if I can upload it here as well.

The Sorceress

My version of The Haliwell Manor At TSR
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
#342 Old 7th Oct 2005 at 5:27 AM
the sorceress, your manor is a little to fancy witht he froofing and the wall color, other then that, GREAT
Test Subject
#343 Old 7th Oct 2005 at 10:55 PM
can someone put the zip or rar for the stand from ellis. I have looked all over the site and cant find it. I want it to complete my hailliwell manor attic. Thank you aim for all of your wonderful objects for charmed. i cant wait for the conservitory furniture to come out. I think they will be great!
Test Subject
#344 Old 9th Oct 2005 at 2:31 PM
Hi again Petalstalken. Thanx for everything. Even though the house is not perfect, it's close enough for me. I am very grateful. Thanx a lot. I look forward to downloading it soon!
Test Subject
#345 Old 13th Oct 2005 at 12:49 PM
pleas help me
hello i am a very big fan of charmed just like ur self and i am having some problems down loading this hous pleas may u give ur help and guidence i would be most grate full
Lab Assistant
#346 Old 13th Oct 2005 at 7:22 PM Last edited by petalstaken : 16th Oct 2005 at 1:11 PM.
I am working on uploading my house to share. I have had trouble with the Clean Installer crashing aswell as the game every time i try and upload. I read somewhere it could be terrain. So i have removed it all as well.. I had already gotten rid of all non Charmed Related objects .. Now the only thing in my files are my walls n floors and a few build objects.. so i am off to try it again. Wish me Luck in uploading the manor.

Well it did not work.. So i stayed up all night rebuilding. THough it timed out when i tried uploading it to the exchange it seems to be workable.
Try as i might this all nighter did not turn out looking exactly the same.
But with a lil work i can be happy with it. I am headed off to bed. Later today i will furnish and see what i can do to get it up for you.
Screenshots
Test Subject
#347 Old 16th Oct 2005 at 5:09 PM
Default Mesh?!!
Where is the original book stand mesh for the BOS?
Lab Assistant
#348 Old 16th Oct 2005 at 7:17 PM
they no longer have that mesh on the site
Test Subject
#349 Old 16th Oct 2005 at 9:40 PM
okay....then how do we get the book of shadows with spell options?
Lab Assistant
#350 Old 18th Oct 2005 at 1:13 AM Last edited by petalstaken : 24th Oct 2005 at 5:12 AM.
You can't that is just yet.

CP1 I have the house done still not perfet but it looks good. I have it furnished. Now for the really fun part. uploading it to this site, means i have to link every object that is in the house. I do have most of this info but it is on paper. So bear with me. I am working on it. Apperently the file is to big to upload to sims2.com even unfurneshed as i always get the time out, So here is my only real option.

*edit*
I am close to being finished with list.( you can see how far along i am by cheking out the shopping list i upoloaded with the house) But until i am able to upload the fully furnished version. I have uploaded the unfurnished version with exception to the old book of shadows stand that ames made the BOS sheets for. Type Charmed in the search window to find it. Thread heading Charmed Simmy's charmed manor.
Page 14 of 19