Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Bright Orange & Yellow Prison Clothes

by fanseelamb Posted 16th Jun 2005 at 2:13 AM - Updated 5th Jun 2010 at 9:06 PM by fanseelamb : typo

36 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 30 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 2
Test Subject
#26 Old 18th Aug 2009 at 5:37 AM
Absolutely perfect for my story!
Inventor
THANKS POST
#27 Old 28th Jul 2011 at 9:12 PM
Test Subject
#28 Old 25th Aug 2011 at 10:34 PM
Default change color?
can you change the colors on this??? i wanna make a myers jumpsuit! is there anyway 2 change colors?? good job on this though!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#29 Old 6th Jul 2012 at 2:16 AM
a blue version? :P
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#30 Old 19th Jan 2013 at 2:33 AM Last edited by jman3865 : 19th Jan 2013 at 2:36 AM. Reason: missed spelled
do these automatically show up in your dresser or do you have to buy them first
Forum Resident
#31 Old 3rd Feb 2013 at 3:57 AM
All that's missing is one for the juveniles (teens).
Scholar
#32 Old 21st Apr 2013 at 5:22 AM
Please make teen ones? Tybalt Capp is taking his freedom to wear his own clothes as an implication that he has a right to bully the warden...
Forum Resident
#33 Old 11th Jun 2013 at 3:53 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Freefalldreams
Please make teen ones? Tybalt Capp is taking his freedom to wear his own clothes as an implication that he has a right to bully the warden...

I made ones for teens (cloned from these ones by Fanseelamb) myself using Body Shop, and I used MS Paint to write "Sim City Regional JDC" on the back of them. It actually wasn't that difficult to do. You can see Angela Pleasant and Dustin Broke wearing them at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uj8QtKsjg88 (they're in their regular clothes up until the part where they're in JDC though).

I can always post my version on here if people think its awesome enough to be worthy of posting. They say they don't want uploads that didn't take a lot of effort to make though, which is the only reason I haven't. That and trying to get the screenshots setup the right way.
Scholar
#34 Old 27th Jun 2013 at 3:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by bnefriends
I made ones for teens (cloned from these ones by Fanseelamb) myself using Body Shop, and I used MS Paint to write "Sim City Regional JDC" on the back of them. It actually wasn't that difficult to do. You can see Angela Pleasant and Dustin Broke wearing them at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uj8QtKsjg88 (they're in their regular clothes up until the part where they're in JDC though).

I can always post my version on here if people think its awesome enough to be worthy of posting. They say they don't want uploads that didn't take a lot of effort to make though, which is the only reason I haven't. That and trying to get the screenshots setup the right way.

Oh, you should at least try uploading them! I think they'd be more versatile without the writing, just as a straight age-conversion -- it might not take a lot of effort, but not everyone can do age-conversions (if I tried, I'd probably have some horrible neck-gap or something!), and it's a much-needed outfit, so if Fanseelamb's not going to make teen ones, somebody should!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#35 Old 4th Apr 2015 at 10:08 PM
I used these to make a simmie Jeffrey Dahmer...does anyone think it's wrong?
Test Subject
#36 Old 15th Jul 2015 at 3:21 PM
Default Thank you so much
I really needed this for my story, thank you very much for your creation.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#37 Old 13th Apr 2017 at 9:54 PM
Thanks!
Page 2 of 2