Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Shiva the Ice Goddess

by LadyDeath7331 Posted 27th Aug 2005 at 6:31 AM

31 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 30 Feedback Posts
Page 2 of 2
Field Researcher
#26 Old 7th Sep 2005 at 2:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by LadyDeath7331
I know she isn't perfect. I put this one together so that everyone here could enjoy her. I am not a mesher and I just started recoloring. If I could make a better outfit then I would. As for the hair I am working on it. Thank you for the comment and I am sorry she isn't up to par for you.
Oh don't worry, I'm mostly just yanking your chain ^.~
Test Subject
#27 Old 8th Sep 2005 at 12:13 AM
She looks really cool. You did a wonderful job!
Test Subject
#28 Old 9th Feb 2006 at 5:44 AM
Excellent job! Now I can beat Anima in just under six turns!

This place has outlasted its usefulness........ as have you.
Test Subject
#29 Old 30th Mar 2006 at 9:05 PM
Great, she looks pretty much looks like the in-game one, she is my 3rd fav, 1st:Anima, 2nd:Magus Sisters(THEY KICK SERIOUS BUTT!), 3rd:Shiva

I learned this from a wise person, your future depends on who you hang out with, if you hang out with dumb people who do dumb stuff, you will be dumb, if you hang out with smart people who do smart stuf, you will be smart to, never forget this! =)
Test Subject
#30 Old 4th Apr 2006 at 3:07 PM
she looks really cool.
one other thing that could be changed is the body, but i love the hair and face.
shiva, anima and the magus sisters are my fav aeons.

Go to www.youtube.com hunnies.
Search littleloca and watch her videos, there so funny homegirls!
Test Subject
#31 Old 27th May 2006 at 11:09 AM
Oh la la she is very kool but can you plese make her hair mesh the one on the pic you got there it would be orsum for the game ! cya
Test Subject
#32 Old 16th Nov 2006 at 12:37 PM
OOOOO SHIVA! she's a heaps cool aeon (come's in handy when fighting seymour's anima ) my fav aeon is anima...too bad anima dosen't look human, or i would try and make her(yes amina is a girl)
oh shiva, better than what i would of done.
nice job (crosses off another final fantasy character to download)

I'll flap my broken wings and erase it all some day, you'll see,
Until the last bell ringing the dirge completes.
Your kind and gentle words can't heal me now,
This body's only dedicated to the never ending fight.

"What is it like when demons visit you at night?"
Page 2 of 2