Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Robotic Vampires

by Bobcatben Posted 1st Oct 2005 at 1:04 AM - Updated 23rd May 2006 at 1:48 PM by Bobcatben

31 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 29 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 2
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#26 Old 3rd Mar 2006 at 4:45 PM
hehe, i do that kinda, i swap out other vampire overlays i made when i want differnt ones, like alien vampires, cat vampires, snake vampires, etc
Test Subject
#27 Old 22nd Jun 2006 at 7:05 PM
Nice... I won't download, for I like the Maxis skin, but good work on the modding. I know how hard you modders work, and in no way is it right for others to insult you for something you made for us. I hope you upload more game mods!
-slb6223
Lab Assistant
#28 Old 7th Dec 2007 at 2:08 AM
This is great. It's creative, I''m just beginning to get into anything vampir"ish". Up until now all of my sims have been a cross between holly hobby and victorian.
Perfect,perfect and too perfect!

Now I'm looking for something new. Thanks for sharing this.
Test Subject
#29 Old 31st Aug 2008 at 11:57 AM
Oh, this is a good idea. ^_^ Cool.
Test Subject
#30 Old 2nd Jan 2009 at 2:14 PM
Coolmongous!

If you want the best things in life you have to work for it! Now shut up they're already announcing the lottery numbers!
Test Subject
#31 Old 30th Nov 2009 at 3:33 AM
Neat. I don't think I'll use it--yet, anyways. But I will download it, because I think at some point I'm going to change my mind. It's just too interesting and neat to pass up.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#32 Old 11th Oct 2010 at 7:01 AM
oh wow, your idea is so sci fi it just blew my sci fi mind @___@
Page 2 of 2