Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Envy from FMA

by uncool89 Posted 24th Oct 2005 at 10:58 PM

61 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 58 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 3
Test Subject
#51 Old 24th Mar 2007 at 11:18 AM
Yeah, if you wouldn't mind, someone, sending me the mesh? Kavar deleted the thread for his mesh D:
Test Subject
#52 Old 29th Mar 2007 at 11:59 PM
Nevermind! I found the mesh for his hair. Kavar moved all his stuff to Insiminator

http://www.insimenator.net/showthread.php?t=2202
Test Subject
#53 Old 16th May 2007 at 10:56 PM
Ah, the link for the mesh seems to have moved...
It's on the insimenator now, and you can find it here:
http://www.insimenator.net/showthread.php?t=2202

THANK YOU!!! NOW I CAN HAVE ENVY to match my other homunculi. ^^
Test Subject
#54 Old 17th Jun 2007 at 6:07 AM Last edited by fullmetal4ever : 17th Jun 2007 at 6:27 AM.
AHHHHHH!!!!!!OMG!Envy!Sorry for the fangirlish behavior but how you made Envy is
just...HE'S SO HOT!*glomps him* How'd you do it?I wanna download him!YAY!
:lovestruc

Sims working on/to download:*Anime sims:Edward Elric,Alphonse Elric,Roy Mustang,Riza Hawkeye,Envy,Wrath,Dante(FMA),Greed,Lust,Sloth/Trisha(not sure),Pride,Pride-Ed,Orochimaru;Just request any anime,ok.
*Non-Anime sims:Real celebs,Voice or/and movie actors,
Request me to do you or your friends,too.
Test Subject
#55 Old 17th Jun 2007 at 8:57 AM
Sorry,but I couldn't resist from posting a message again but,you really inspired me to make my own Envy sim.Thanks :D
p.s.I LOVE YOUR ENVY XD

Sims working on/to download:*Anime sims:Edward Elric,Alphonse Elric,Roy Mustang,Riza Hawkeye,Envy,Wrath,Dante(FMA),Greed,Lust,Sloth/Trisha(not sure),Pride,Pride-Ed,Orochimaru;Just request any anime,ok.
*Non-Anime sims:Real celebs,Voice or/and movie actors,
Request me to do you or your friends,too.
Test Subject
#56 Old 5th Jun 2008 at 6:42 AM
Awwww, I Luv this and I luuuuv Envy, this is so cute, thank you! :lovestruc
Test Subject
#57 Old 13th Sep 2008 at 6:43 PM
Omg I Love You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You !!!!!!!
Test Subject
#58 Old 3rd Feb 2009 at 12:10 PM
Anime sims are hard and you did a great job on Envy kudos to you!
I noticed one thing though this only comes up if I search under female but...Envy is a guy

*SPOILER*
for anyone who doesn't know despite the neutral/slightly more feminine voice and his outfit choice (On that note I don't know who's more androgynous Envy or Frieza) Envy is a guy the first way to figure that is he visibly has a guy frame at least as far as his belly shirt half is concerned the second way is storyline supported where we later learn he's pretty much a half-brother (emphasis on brother) to Ed and Al he was the son of Dante and Hohenheim long before Hohenheim had met Trisha (the Elric's mother) he died at a young age from mercury poisoning and...well you all know how the homunculi thing works
*Spoiler(s) end*

Also the rant wasn't targeted towards you uncool89
Test Subject
#59 Old 30th Mar 2009 at 3:37 AM
The original hair mesh has been deleted. So now the recolor doesn't work.
Test Subject
#60 Old 30th Mar 2009 at 3:41 AM
Quote: Originally posted by IsolinaBlack
Envy's awesome, and so is this, but... Wasn't Envy female? xD It was just my impression after watching the whole anime... I'm prone to getting characters' genders wrong in manga or anime, though, so yeah.

No. Envy may look like a girl but he is a guy! Don't worry a lot of people make that mistake.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#61 Old 18th Jul 2011 at 7:49 AM
ENVY ENVY ENVY *fiant* I love you for makeing this :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#62 Old 15th Apr 2012 at 2:17 PM
Can you repost the hair please D:
They don't appear in the game and the link is closed!
Page 3 of 3