Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Chobits - Chii (more cute~**)

by vicvic616 Posted 20th Feb 2006 at 1:50 AM - Updated 20th Feb 2006 at 8:04 PM by LyricLee

53 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 50 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#51 Old 25th Sep 2010 at 8:26 AM
i have a question, when i dowloaded Pets something funny happend and when i try to download a sim it said "The specific path dosen't exist.". please help me out :<
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#52 Old 29th Sep 2011 at 10:44 AM
Lovely version of Chii, somehow the ears indeed don't show up with me but that doesn't really matter. Probably has something to do with the Mesh from Rose. Great work!
Lab Assistant
#53 Old 1st Mar 2012 at 1:16 AM
Not a retard, Earl!!
Quote: Originally posted by EarlGrey123
I can't seem to figure out how to make Chii's ears show up. I looked at every page of Roses site and downloaded the hair, but I can't find a mesh for the ears in accessories, which is where the other Chii Sim post said they are. Also, when I go to option 2 in the create a family mode where it shows a picture of Chii's head, she has the ears in the picture, just not on the Sim itself. I would seek help in chat but chat is too fast for my visual problem. If someone could please give me the exact link on Rose's site to Chii's ear mesh or give me some suggestions, I'd really appreciate it. <--this is blah. read this, the important thingys! I feel retarded for not being able to figure this out myself.
EG, DON'T! Nobody I've searched on has ears, so don't feel like, "?" or retarded!!!
Lab Assistant
#54 Old 12th Jun 2013 at 11:58 PM
Quote: Originally posted by snowyangst
The ears mesh is on the third page of accesories. Hope that helped

Thanks!

Simming since 7th grade
Page 3 of 3