Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Facial Piercings

by temptress Posted 13th Apr 2006 at 4:44 PM - Updated 3rd Nov 2007 at 10:47 PM by temptress

60 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 55 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 3
Test Subject
#26 Old 17th Apr 2006 at 1:33 AM
Thanks its perfect for my new goths!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#27 Old 17th Apr 2006 at 11:01 PM
Ok, this is kind of off topic, but I think I really should apologize for something I wrote in this thread:
At the top, when I wrote that this set was “ too much for my taste” I sincerely don’t know what the hell I was thinking … I was reading it today and really I couldn’t believe my eyes … I’m saying this because this set has 10 facial rings total … and I have 12 facial rings ( 6 left ear, 4 right ear, 1 right nostril , 1 right eyebrow ) … so … saying that 10 rings is too much for me … would be a BIG FAT LIE. So …. I’m sincerely sorry and I take it back.
Test Subject
#28 Old 18th Apr 2006 at 11:45 AM
nice rings!

thanx
Test Subject
#29 Old 21st Apr 2006 at 8:41 PM
thanks for all the nice piercings-meshes - thats what i´m looking for so long time. Please - can you try to do the piercings seperat - one for the brow, one for the nose a.s.o. My sims-teen want a piercing, but her mother says "this (mesh) one is too much *lol* your works get right five stars
Field Researcher
#30 Old 11th Jul 2006 at 8:37 PM
those are kick a.thanks!

k a t i e r o b

Like the SoCal surf scene?If so...your deff gonna want to check out my sims.

For some links to some sweet surf/skate sims2 downloads...checkout my journal [which will be up soon hopefully]

Please DO NOT upload my sims to the exchange.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#31 Old 24th Sep 2006 at 8:54 PM
This is a little modification I made for leahedwig, she wanted the eyebrow ring removed, and that’s what I did.
THIS IS A MODIFICATION OF THE ORIGINAL MESH, NOT ANOTHER SET. If you like the old one, don’t download this cause it will delete it.

ITS NOT TESTED !!!!!
Attached files:
File Type: zip  MODIFIED MESH_NO EYEBROW RING.zip (285.8 KB, 26 downloads)
Test Subject
#32 Old 25th Sep 2006 at 10:07 PM
I have just tested it, and it works without any problems. Thank you very much temtress, you're a sweetheart!
Top Secret Researcher
#33 Old 11th Oct 2006 at 10:41 PM
Cool. These look great. Thank you!
Forum Resident
#34 Old 23rd Oct 2006 at 11:43 AM
thanks a lot
i have been looking for it since i got pets...thanks soo much
Test Subject
#35 Old 24th Oct 2006 at 9:33 AM
These are awesome!

Any chance of you making a set with a nose stud instead of a nose ring?
Test Subject
#36 Old 4th Nov 2006 at 8:45 AM
W WW BUENISIMO LO TUYO!! TENGO UN PAR DE PUNKS KE LES VA A KEDAR RE JOYA
GRAX !!!

IF YOU CAN READ THIS... THEN YOU ARE A SIM...OR MAYBE NOT...WHO KNOWS???
Test Subject
#37 Old 20th Nov 2006 at 7:26 PM
Am I the only one getting an error when I try and download these?
=[ Something about the zip file being corrupted.

'Tis a shame. These are awesome.
Test Subject
#38 Old 4th Dec 2006 at 3:08 PM
mad kudos girl! these are the most realistic i have ever seen. thanks for the hard work you put into these.

Take it as a threat or better yet it is a promise.
Test Subject
#39 Old 8th Apr 2007 at 10:07 PM
absolutely well done.
i love piercings.
with those i can add to my sims my real life set :D:D:D

This sugarcane This lemonade This hurricane, I'm not afraid. C'mon, c'mon no one can see you cry.
This lightning storm This tidal wave This avalanche, I'm not afraid. C'mon, c'mon no one can see me cry.
Lab Assistant
#40 Old 15th Apr 2007 at 10:23 PM
Ow!!!!!!!!!!!!!Verry Good!Thanks
Test Subject
#41 Old 30th Apr 2007 at 3:19 PM
I can't find a piercing that I have. Monroe. Only one that I've found looks horrible! Could you maybe do one for me? 'cause I really like your meshes and other piercings.(after everything else ofcourse.) Pleaseeee? *puppyeyes*
Test Subject
#42 Old 18th May 2007 at 1:10 AM
These piercings are super awesome. Ten times better than all the other ones I've downloaded. I love how they're three dimensional, not flat like so many other ones. These are just awesomeness. Thanks.

Test Subject
#43 Old 27th May 2007 at 1:41 PM
Great work!
Forum Resident
#44 Old 6th Jul 2007 at 3:30 PM
thank you

What about the thousands of wonderful men and women who are fighting this war without any of the credit or the glory that always goes to those lucky few who just happen to get shot?
Lab Assistant
#45 Old 24th Jul 2007 at 2:56 PM
god i love this =D

He who laughs last, does not get it
Test Subject
#46 Old 5th Aug 2007 at 4:18 PM
This is exactly what I was looking for! Thankyou so much for creating this. =^_^= Can't wait for the downloads to get back online so I can try them out.
Lab Assistant
#47 Old 6th Aug 2007 at 10:52 AM
Thanks for these!
Love them.
Lab Assistant
#48 Old 9th Aug 2007 at 6:52 PM Last edited by Canoodle : 10th Aug 2007 at 5:19 AM.
Really great! Thanks!!!

You have the right to remain silent, anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law!
Field Researcher
#49 Old 27th Aug 2007 at 5:54 AM
meh...this piercings look like my own.Thanks!

One day you're gonna wake up and realize how much you care for her--
And when that day comes she'll be waking up next to the boy who already knew.
--Anonymous
Field Researcher
#50 Old 18th Oct 2007 at 5:19 AM
I was looking all over the web for piercing!
These are exactly what I wanted.
They look exceptional fine`
Thank you so much for sharing your work.

*´)
..·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´Platinum*¨)¸;*
Page 2 of 3