Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Buyable low poly grass *updated 23 december 2006*

by Lethe_s Posted 11th Nov 2006 at 2:42 PM - Updated 25th Mar 2007 at 10:04 AM by Lethe_s

49 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 45 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 2
Admin of Randomness
retired moderator
#26 Old 12th Nov 2006 at 5:31 AM
I used to have some tall grasses a bit like these in sims1, how wonderful! I used them _all the time_ on my fantasy lots.

"Undertake something that is difficult; it will do you good. Unless you try to do something beyond what you have already mastered, you will never grow." - Ronald E. Osborn

Please do NOT PM me with requests, creation questions, or game help questions. Click for help:
Game Help | Create | Content List | Where Can I Find?
Fluffy
retired moderator
Original Poster
#27 Old 12th Nov 2006 at 8:37 AM
Jonesi,

yes, I allow all my buildy objects to be uploaded with lots
so this one too
Inventor
#28 Old 12th Nov 2006 at 3:19 PM
How wonderful! I keep bemoaning the lack of good accurate gardening tools - the ones included by maxis, so bland and artificial seeming.

Reyn Silversong-Sim Architect

Terms of Use-All of my stuff is available for use anywhere that is free. All I ask is credit and a link back to the objects in question, or the house they are featured with. DO NOT POST ON THE EXCHANGE!
Test Subject
#29 Old 16th Nov 2006 at 7:05 AM
Any chance of getting some low poly rocks of various sizes to go with the wonderful grass? rocks work very well to fill out a garden, and there just aren't really any available.

-Q->
Sköt Looney
Test Subject
#30 Old 20th Dec 2006 at 8:32 AM
Default A slight issue
Maybe I'm some kind of D.A., but in my game catalog, 'Sprig of Grass' and 'Clump of Short Grass' are showing up blue, yet are working fine when clicked on and placed. (The 'Clump of Grass' shows and works fine.)
I just thought you might want to know...

Thank you also for all of your wonderful work!!!
Fluffy
retired moderator
Original Poster
#31 Old 20th Dec 2006 at 4:10 PM
hetterpooh,
hmm, that sometimes happens if not all packages of the set are installed on a first boot of the Sims.
one thing you can try is to go to 'my documents\EAGames\Sims2\Thumbnails' and delete the thumbnails package. The game should rebuild it.

I'll try it myself and see if the thumbnails are really screwed up. Not sure if I can fix it though.
Test Subject
#32 Old 20th Dec 2006 at 7:07 PM
I tried your suggestion, but to no avail. The two are still showing blue...
(I guess I should say that I deleted all the files inside the 'Thumbnails' folder, but not the actual folder itself... I figured that'd be what you meant.)
In any case, they still work and it's more of a 'cosmetic' thing so it doesn't really bother me too much... I still love them!
Field Researcher
#33 Old 8th Jan 2007 at 2:43 PM
I can't download them, getting the message to log in, wich I am..will try later again because I love to have them also, they are looking very pretty. Thank you for sharing them.
Fluffy
retired moderator
Original Poster
#34 Old 8th Jan 2007 at 2:58 PM
Francien, I think that's because the fileserver was split. You'll probably have to reset your cookies. Please check the sitenews for more answers
Field Researcher
#35 Old 9th Jan 2007 at 7:21 PM
Thank you Lethe, I feel a bit stupid that I didn't read it before I have done what was said and got the grasses..thank you for giving the hint!! and for sharing your creations :lovestruc
Lab Assistant
#36 Old 5th Feb 2007 at 5:14 PM
Your work is the best. I downloaded it a lot. Thank you very much. Because I employ a lot of your grass, I appear in an image of my download page. May I link to this page?
If there is rudeness, I'm sorry. I am poor at speaking English.

『しむら後ろ後ろ!』 Reica15
I thank the people who made Simpe and CEP.
I thank the people who wrote a tutorial of MTS.
Test Subject
#37 Old 3rd Jul 2007 at 1:11 AM
Finally I can buy grass

Don't Rush Me... Or Else... ill make you into a sim and burn you alive... just ask my stepmother.
Lab Assistant
#38 Old 30th Sep 2007 at 11:47 AM
Thank you. ^^
Test Subject
#39 Old 14th Nov 2007 at 1:32 AM
Thank you so much! I have low system specs and I'm always searching for good quality low polygons objects to add to my game. This is a great addition!
Forum Resident
#40 Old 5th Dec 2007 at 10:12 PM
thank you! love this grass, so real!
Lab Assistant
#41 Old 9th Jan 2008 at 5:38 PM
Aww, Lethe...

I must finally say thank you for these properly! I have used them a lot, and I mean a LOT!

I love all your work, but I think the grass is what I use the most.

Thanks in a million!
Instructor
#42 Old 29th Jan 2008 at 2:57 AM
Do you have to water these? If not are you able to make the waterable where they get sick and stuff just like maxis flowers? Thanx

22 I will give him the key to the house of David. When he opens doors, no one will be able to close them; when he closes doors, no one will be able to open them.
Instructor
#43 Old 4th Oct 2008 at 7:03 PM
Thanks so much hon, this is so cool!

thanks for all your beautiful creations!!!
Skye

When in doubt, use clean installer
Fur is protested more than leather, because it's easier to harrass old ladies than biker gangs!
Zombie Socks
#44 Old 4th Jan 2009 at 12:55 AM
One goes here here here here EVERYWHERE!

Thank you so much for this download! And low poly too! *love*

Nintendork Island | Please call me WWW!| Despite what avatar says, loves all of mts <3
Instructor
#45 Old 22nd Dec 2009 at 7:57 PM
Aww thank you so much! :D

I just have one question though, will dogs use these to uh, relieve themselves? lol.
Test Subject
#46 Old 27th Jan 2010 at 9:08 PM
Thanks so much for this, it'll be incredibly useful to me (esp. with my dinosaur graphics card, lol). Love it!
Field Researcher
#47 Old 22nd Aug 2010 at 10:40 PM
sweet lethe a good idea replace maxis extra short grass!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#48 Old 13th Feb 2011 at 8:51 PM
Awesome, as usual.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#49 Old 18th Jan 2014 at 12:33 AM
Thank you!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#50 Old 22nd Nov 2014 at 8:42 PM
Thank you ! :))