Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 3rd Jul 2017 at 5:03 PM
Need help downloading lots
So I've seen a TON of awesome houses on this site and a few other sites that I would REALLY like to download. But on my other computer I tried downloading one, went into my game, wasn't there; so with the computer I'm using now, I just didn't bother. But now I'm just really eager to learn how to download a house and/or a lot and have it show up in my game. Anyone willing to show me how? Oh, and if there is a little page thingy that shows me how to do it, ill be just fine with a link to that page (If this is in the wrong category, I'm sorry. Never had to ask a question on here)
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 3rd Jul 2017 at 5:56 PM
Hi, maybe you want to have a look at the help section of this site (see above in the menu). There are a lot of very helpful instructions. How to install downloads from this site e.g. can be found here: http://simswiki.info/wiki.php?title..._Custom_Content. Read the basics first, it will tell you about how to unpack your downloads. The following sections will tell you about the different type of files and what belongs where.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 3rd Jul 2017 at 6:05 PM
Oh, Thank you! I should have searched through that first!