Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 9th Jun 2021 at 9:06 AM
Default any mods that disable all sims walking around a neighbourhood???
okay, so this is slightly niche but one of my favourite ways to play, is a challenge i made myself in which one sim (or sometimes two) has to live in sulani in the volcano neighbourhood, supposedly shipwrecked or survived a plane crash, they have to survive and create a home using things they can only find or craft. it's a fun way to play, but the one thing that always always wrecks the immersion is the sims walking around the neighbourhood. my sim'll be fishing in the spot right by their plot of land, supposedly shipwrecked and the only survivor when two people walk up and start fishing with them. one'll initiate conversation. and again, this is super niche but the only way that the challenge ends, is that my sim finds a mermaid kelp and becomes a mermaid, allowing them to return to the mainland and be "rescued" where they can integrate with normal socity. sometimes i'll just have that survivor have a kid with a visiting mermaid and then that child who is born a mermaid goes out and sends word etc etc.

this is a very long explanation to if there's a mod that allows you to configure visitors in certain neighbourhoods. the most i could find in my frantic googling of varying rewordings was mods that disable neighbourhood visitors to your house, but that's not what i'm looking for. to reiterate, i want a mod that disables sims walking around specific neighbourhoods. or if there's no way to single out neighbourhoods, just a mod that disables all sims visiting neighbourhoods i can take out when i'm not playing that save.

since this is my first post, i apologise if i'm doing this wrong. hopefully someone can help!! thank you for reading! sorry to be a bother!
Advertisement
Inventor
#2 Old 9th Jun 2021 at 10:41 AM
There was a series of mods like this (with no walkbys in all neighborhoods) by coolspear1 on sims asylum. But I'm not sure if they're working with latest game update tho.
Field Researcher
#3 Old 21st Jun 2021 at 5:01 PM
I'm thinking that this mod: https://lotharihoe.tumblr.com/post/...ad-google-drive could be very helpful.
And maybe you can also use "Selective auto chat" mod available in this post: https://www.patreon.com/posts/all-various-51864125

I hope you get the result you want!