Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

"Profiterolles" - Fully Animated

by MaryLou Posted 23rd May 2007 at 2:40 PM - Updated 6th Jun 2009 at 12:30 AM by MaryLou

76 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 71 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 4
Instructor
#26 Old 24th May 2007 at 7:00 AM
these are great!
Test Subject
#27 Old 24th May 2007 at 8:14 PM Last edited by HarleychicHD : 24th May 2007 at 8:17 PM. Reason: additional info
Quote: Originally posted by Uartige-Pigebarn
I have no idea what profiterolles is, but I just want to eat the lot of them just from your pics! I can't say if they look realistic, but they sure do look tasty! :P

They're commonly known as cream puffs/tiny eclairs Uartige ... you may now continue drooling! :P
Lab Assistant
#28 Old 25th May 2007 at 1:34 AM
I had to look this up. Oh! They're real fancy cream puffs! Yum!

*feels waistline expanding just at the site of these yummies*
Field Researcher
#29 Old 25th May 2007 at 4:22 AM
Looks great MaryLou. Thanks a bunch for sharing these :D.
Test Subject
#30 Old 25th May 2007 at 12:49 PM
Che bontà!! Thank you so much for this great dessert!

A journey of a thousand miles must
begin with a single step.

(Chinese proverb)
Test Subject
#31 Old 25th May 2007 at 3:18 PM
I love the look of these but I have tried to download them twice now and it says when I extract them that the files are corrupt Any idea why this might be?

Nothing is foolproof to a talented fool...
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#32 Old 25th May 2007 at 4:35 PM
Thanks to all of you !!!
@The Phantom Smiley: the only thing I can tell you is to try to re-download again the rar.
Or, if you use WinRAR to unzip it, try to repair the files: open the archive with WinRAR ( double click on it) Menu Tools -> Repair archive.

If you like my creations, you may consider to make a little donation to support my site and my modding activity.
MaryLou's Sims 2 World - MaryLou Sims 2 Forum (Italiano)
Test Subject
#33 Old 26th May 2007 at 1:43 AM
Ohhh, these look so amazing! I might have to whip up a batch for myself tomorrow though, they make me want real ones!
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#34 Old 10th Jun 2007 at 4:27 AM
Aw monkeys, I satisfied my profiterol cravings a week ago and now I want to eat them again...

Fantabulous, MaryLou!

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Lab Assistant
#35 Old 17th Jun 2007 at 6:20 PM
Nummerz! Although I'm confused about how profiteroles can be animated...

Ooh, pet profiteroles! The wonders of genetic modification!

These look really fine! Thanks!

"Blood is thicker than water, meaning you should be nice to your relatives. But custard is thicker than blood. This meaning you should be nice to trifles?"
- Eddie Izzard
Lab Assistant
#36 Old 27th Jun 2007 at 3:01 AM
That's very cool. I think anyone who can do their own animations like that is really talented. Nicely done!
Test Subject
#37 Old 27th Jun 2007 at 6:49 PM
WOW I love Cream puffs, I will dowload this now! Thanks marylou!
Instructor
#38 Old 29th Jun 2007 at 2:38 AM Last edited by Rincewind010101 : 29th Jun 2007 at 2:46 AM.
Thank you, these look delicious!
Uartige-Pigebarn: profiteroles are made from choux pastry, just like little eclairs - delicious, but deadly! (To the waistline, I mean!) They can be filled with cream, pastry-cream (creme patissiere) or both, then iced with chocolate icing, or drenched in chocolate sauce. I used to make them a lot when I was younger - now I'm stuck with "low-fat" desserts!
Lab Assistant
#39 Old 2nd Jul 2007 at 3:30 PM
I don't like these, really i don't know why.. But my sims can allways enyoj them

Swedän rules, not.
Test Subject
#40 Old 12th Aug 2007 at 6:25 PM
Had error when downloading...fyi. Just to let you know.
The ModFather
retired moderator
#41 Old 12th Aug 2007 at 11:05 PM
This is not MaryLou's fault Just try downloading again, and hopefully the servers will be free enough to give you a complete file.

I've finally started my Journal. Information only, no questions.

My latest activity: CEP 9.2.0! - AnyGameStarter 2.1.1 (UPD) - Scriptorium v.2.2f - Photo & Plaques hide with walls - Magazine Rack (UPD) - Animated Windows Hack (UPD) - Custom Instrument Hack (UPD) - Drivable Cars Without Nightlife (UPD) - Courtesy Lights (FIX) - Custom Fence-Arches - Painting-TV - Smarter Lights (UPD)

I *DON'T* accept requests, sorry.
Test Subject
#42 Old 17th Aug 2007 at 11:06 PM
I love this food; however, when I finish making it, it would disappear...
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#43 Old 17th Aug 2007 at 11:55 PM
Quote: Originally posted by chrisclem1
..... when I finish making it, it would disappear...

What you mean exactly 'making it'?
The Profiterolles is ready to eat, it's not to be prepared.
Can you, please, give me more details?
Does the Profiterolles disappear when it shouldn't? Or maybe it does NOT disappear when it's supposed to?

If you like my creations, you may consider to make a little donation to support my site and my modding activity.
Test Subject
#44 Old 7th Nov 2007 at 7:55 PM
I LOVE profiterolles, now my sims can be happy just like me! Thanks for this very realistic food!

Look, its not you, its me. Ok, maybe its you...
/\ - /\
(='.'=)
(")__(")
This is my cat, Poppy, help her take over the world by coping her into you signature...
Test Subject
#45 Old 9th Nov 2007 at 3:50 PM Last edited by MistyMorning : 9th Nov 2007 at 3:51 PM. Reason: afterthoughts
they look delicious. when i try to open the file, the single plate file is corrupt, though, & will not open.

maybe that's the reason it would disappear?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#46 Old 9th Nov 2007 at 5:22 PM
Try to re-download the whole rar, it could be corrupted during the transfer.
Without the single plate, in effect, it could disapear, because the game can not create it.

Lab Assistant
#47 Old 2nd Jan 2008 at 5:20 PM
Mamma mia *_* My sims' fridge won't be empty with those *__* Thanks <3

;
Lab Assistant
#48 Old 25th Mar 2008 at 3:54 PM
Yummy..thanks MaryLou..
Lab Assistant
#49 Old 29th Apr 2008 at 8:12 PM
Yummy!!!! I love them and I get hungry..
Lab Assistant
#50 Old 9th May 2008 at 6:38 AM
this is my sims favorite dish!!! they actually finish this one more than any other dessert!

Our love... will never die no matter how many times people try to destroy us
Page 2 of 4