Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Annie Modular Sofa UPDATED 22 Nov 2007

by blake_boy Posted 16th Oct 2007 at 1:52 PM - Updated 10th Dec 2008 at 10:38 PM by whitesiren

320 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 292 Feedback Posts, 27 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 8 of 13
Field Researcher
#176 Old 30th Oct 2007 at 3:31 AM
As much as I loved your first modular sofa set, somehow I love this one even more! You always do such amazing work and I'm glad that you're willing to share with everyone! Thank you so much for putting so much time and talent into your downloads! Also, say thanks to your girlfriend :-D Glad to hear all's well!
Test Subject
#177 Old 31st Oct 2007 at 4:56 PM
Oh my GOSH! I love it! LUV IT, LUV IT, LUV IT! I just HAVE to download this one, it's gorgeous! I love ya, dude :D
Inventor
#178 Old 2nd Nov 2007 at 11:58 PM
Wow. Haven't had a chance to download these yet (haven't got access to my Sims computer!) but they look absolutely wonderful. Fantastic work :D

Please call me Laura
"The gene pool needs more chlorine."
My Site
Test Subject
#179 Old 4th Nov 2007 at 1:38 AM
Beautiful work, thankyou for sharing this with everyone!
Lab Assistant
#180 Old 10th Nov 2007 at 10:30 AM
thank you sharing but the recolour link doesnt work
I want them too much please help send me pm when you solved the problem
thank you

"Yaşamı ve ölümü vermek istiyorum, sağlığı ve çılgınlığı; toplum düzenini eleştirmek istiyorum, işler halinde, en yoğun biçiminde."

VIRGINIA WOOLF
Lab Assistant
#181 Old 14th Nov 2007 at 12:17 AM
amazing! your stuff is top notch, always. :D
Lab Assistant
#182 Old 14th Nov 2007 at 2:07 PM
These are absolutely gorgeous!! Thank you so much for sharing them and thanks for providing nice screen shots of your "product".
Test Subject
#183 Old 26th Nov 2007 at 7:29 AM
Amazing! Thank you <3
Lab Assistant
#184 Old 1st Dec 2007 at 8:51 PM
I can't imagine why you'd say these are far from perfect - I think they're pretty close to perfect. My dream sofa(s) - thanks soooooo much to you and your gf - and congrats on the great team work!
Forum Resident
#185 Old 1st Dec 2007 at 9:30 PM
thank you again!
Test Subject
#186 Old 4th Dec 2007 at 8:41 PM
This has got to be one of the best custom modular sofas I have seen!! My sims just loooove it and so do I!!
You've done a really good job on it and given us a lot of recolours to work with too. Not many creators make furniture with more than a couple of recolours and these are extra specially nice ones!
I love all of your work and hope that you continue to wow us with more great custom content
Test Subject
#187 Old 7th Dec 2007 at 12:06 AM
Sweet Virgin Mary, I love you!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#188 Old 7th Dec 2007 at 7:28 AM
I love you too

Hope people still visits this page, but I updated a bad wallshadow, so please redownload the meshes and recolours and replace the old files with these new ones in your downloads folder please!
Lab Assistant
#189 Old 7th Dec 2007 at 6:19 PM
For some reason I can't extract the recolors and its making me sad. I keep getting a message saying they are either corrupted or damaged
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#190 Old 8th Dec 2007 at 2:02 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Wildchild453
For some reason I can't extract the recolors and its making me sad. I keep getting a message saying they are either corrupted or damaged

Yeh, all I can say is try redownloading it a couple more times, if you still get a corrupted file, then please pm me
Top Secret Researcher
#191 Old 13th Dec 2007 at 8:36 PM
update compatibility of other artists old recolors
You said you updated the recolors, too. Does this mean there will be any problem with recolors other artists have made for the old version?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#192 Old 14th Dec 2007 at 12:39 AM
Quote: Originally posted by psychosim0
You said you updated the recolors, too. Does this mean there will be any problem with recolors other artists have made for the old version?

I completely forgot about that... so thanks for reminding me.
The updated recolours wouldnt affect the annie sofa, but another sofa I made that borrows the textures of this one. It won't be a major problem at all though, just that the legs, which are suppose to be grey would turn out wooden, if other artists made recolours off the old template.
Top Secret Researcher
#193 Old 14th Dec 2007 at 4:25 PM Last edited by psychosim0 : 14th Dec 2007 at 4:37 PM.
Thanks for your explanation! I kind of guessed that.
I can absolutely live with wooden legs. After all, "modern" doesn't have to mean "metal" in every case. I will download now everything and be very happy with it.
Your sofas are part of the very hard core that will stay if I ever decided to cut my CC!

I think I'll even keep your old recolors and see how they look on your new mesh with wooden/black legs!
Theorist
#194 Old 15th Dec 2007 at 4:32 AM
awesome!
Test Subject
#195 Old 16th Dec 2007 at 10:08 PM
Amazing! When you put out the Dana sofa, I used it EVERY house I made! These are even better, I love the ottoman! Perfect.
Test Subject
#196 Old 22nd Dec 2007 at 1:45 AM
:< if I dont have nightlife , can I still use them ?

Eating , Sleeping , Breathing , Drinking are all for the sake of SIMMING !!!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#197 Old 22nd Dec 2007 at 6:21 AM
Quote: Originally posted by josephine_again
:< if I dont have nightlife , can I still use them ?

Somehow Im still not sure, some people said that if you have glamour stuff pack only, you can use these sofas too. :S
Test Subject
#198 Old 4th Jan 2008 at 2:22 PM
This seems like great furniture, but the RECOLOURS .zip file appears to be damaged. I just thought I'd mention this because I'd love to be able to use this wonderful piece of furniture. Thanks.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#199 Old 6th Jan 2008 at 6:30 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Naz
This seems like great furniture, but the RECOLOURS .zip file appears to be damaged. I just thought I'd mention this because I'd love to be able to use this wonderful piece of furniture. Thanks.

Can i ask you to try donwloading them a couple more times? If you still have a problem downloading, then please pm me.
Instructor
#200 Old 8th Jan 2008 at 8:55 AM
Your sofa sets are absolutely gorgeous and I don't know how we've all lived without them! You have a great talent and I think your girlfriend has very good taste.
Thank you both so much for all of the hard work!
Pickles

* Pickles *
Page 8 of 13