Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Optimus Prime

by Nova L Posted 2nd Jun 2007 at 1:51 AM - Updated 29th Aug 2007 at 6:04 PM by Nova L : Updating files

170 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 156 Feedback Posts, 13 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 4 of 7
Test Subject
#76 Old 12th Jun 2007 at 9:58 PM
maybe you could make him transform into a firetruck lol.

one of the best sims i ever saw. good job.

check my other downloads at
http://hosted.filefront.com/nick09.If you cant download any of my files from this site go to h-link above.
Test Subject
#77 Old 12th Jun 2007 at 10:33 PM
This is a work of art
Test Subject
#78 Old 13th Jun 2007 at 10:10 AM
This is AWESOME. Nuff said
Test Subject
#79 Old 13th Jun 2007 at 5:49 PM
OMG this is friggin awesome! You rock!! Please tell us you are working on others!
Test Subject
#80 Old 13th Jun 2007 at 8:40 PM
Wow, that's amazing!
Instructor
#81 Old 14th Jun 2007 at 12:29 AM
OK..not sure is anyone else has had this issue, but when I try to upload the packageed Sim, it says I do not have the expansion needed. What expansion is needed, I have all except seasons...which I am getting next week!!! Please help!!! =(

Sims 2 *Mo' addictive than a Peanut Butter and Crack Sandwich*
Test Subject
#82 Old 14th Jun 2007 at 3:24 PM
WHOA...Un...freaking...Believable...I normally skip downloads that are so big due to my Dial-up connection, but I'm making an exception here! This is a MASTERPIECE! If we could have Megatron too....hehehehe XD
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#83 Old 14th Jun 2007 at 4:10 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Darkwolf
OK..not sure is anyone else has had this issue, but when I try to upload the packageed Sim, it says I do not have the expansion needed. What expansion is needed, I have all except seasons...which I am getting next week!!! Please help!!! =(

That's weird. I have Seasons but it shouldn't be needed for the Optimus Prime sim. Unless Seasons changes something with the basic sim2package files format. D:
Forum Resident
#84 Old 14th Jun 2007 at 7:10 PM
Wow!, by my circuits this is an outstanding piece of work! - must have taken flippin' ages? - amazing detail!.

Many thanks for taking time to create/upload/share with us! - and congrats on being 'Featured' it's well deserved!...

To all, of the very talented MTS-2 creative types - my sincere thanks for taking the time to create/upload/share...
Instructor
#85 Old 15th Jun 2007 at 4:47 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Nova L
That's weird. I have Seasons but it shouldn't be needed for the Optimus Prime sim. Unless Seasons changes something with the basic sim2package files format. D:
Then I guess I will have to wait before I can use him. Thx.

Sims 2 *Mo' addictive than a Peanut Butter and Crack Sandwich*
Field Researcher
#86 Old 16th Jun 2007 at 3:11 PM Last edited by flameflash : 16th Jun 2007 at 3:13 PM. Reason: to add...
Thank you again for this. I love the fact that the helmet is hair, keeps in on no matter what that way, which made my son very happy.

Quote: Originally posted by Darkwolf
Then I guess I will have to wait before I can use him. Thx.

Try using the Clean pack installer instead. Then you shouldn't have any issue.

I'm not conceited, conceit is a fault and I have no faults.
Lab Assistant
#87 Old 16th Jun 2007 at 11:23 PM
Any chance of a MEGAS XLR?
Or perhaps a suit of Halo2 Spartan Armour?

AKA DocRossim
More content here
Find my artwork here
Test Subject
#88 Old 17th Jun 2007 at 9:05 AM
Transformers robots in disguise.
Transformers, more than meets the eye.
Forum Resident
#89 Old 18th Jun 2007 at 2:17 AM
WOW. Stunning.
Gourgeous.

You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
-Christopher Robin to Pooh
Test Subject
#90 Old 19th Jun 2007 at 1:06 AM
Oh, hell yea!!! I used to watch that show!

.:Embrace the pain behind my lips:.
Lab Assistant
#91 Old 19th Jun 2007 at 6:56 AM
He looks PERFECT and I love you so much right now!
Test Subject
#92 Old 19th Jun 2007 at 8:49 AM
I love it! Obviously I have personal reasons for liking this. It really is perfect, the only thing I would change is just to have one single smoke stack on the arms rather than the double set on each arm.

But I really do love it! Excellent work!!!

"Freedom is the right of all sentient beings."
Test Subject
#93 Old 19th Jun 2007 at 5:51 PM
I love you! Transformers was the best show ever, and now I can have the big man! Yey!!

One tiny problem though - It's not working in my game. It won't even let me extrat it from the .rar file. I don't know what may be wrong with it, so if there's any way you can update & fix it, I will be ever so pleased and will worship you. XD

Thanks!

"Be who you are
And say what you mean
For those who mind don't matter
And those who matter don't mind."

~Dr. Seuss
Test Subject
#94 Old 19th Jun 2007 at 9:43 PM
:o

That's [censored] amazing!
Lab Assistant
#95 Old 20th Jun 2007 at 7:17 AM
....... o.O; Wow..... o.O;
Test Subject
#96 Old 20th Jun 2007 at 7:44 AM
Wow, awesome! Amazing how you made this!
Lab Assistant
#97 Old 20th Jun 2007 at 8:00 AM
Absolutely BRILLIANT!! WOW this is just too cool!
Scholar
#98 Old 20th Jun 2007 at 12:01 PM
This is great!!!... What do his kids look like...? lol
Test Subject
#99 Old 21st Jun 2007 at 1:30 AM
WOW! I'm not an Autobot supporter (go Decepticons!) but I have to appreciate a well-made sim. He looks GREAT! Better than the movie version promises to be (I heard there's some rumor that he won't have his mask???). Good show!

Sic gorgiamus allos subjectatos nunc
Test Subject
#100 Old 21st Jun 2007 at 8:11 AM
... I must now bow down and worship your amazing gift to we trans-fans.

Never regret growing old- it is a privilage denied to many.

I like the end of these adventure trips best- because I don't look at the obstacles and say "I can't", "'I won't", or even "I will". Instead, I look back and say "I did."
Page 4 of 7