Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
#51 Old 18th Mar 2008 at 4:14 AM
Assuming it'll be another "25 years in the future" deal...

• Cassandra and Darren were married for 10 years, with 4 children, but finally Darren's depression from pining for his first wife is too much for Cass to deal with and they separate amicably. Cassandra keeps the kids, who still see Darren occasionally, and they remain good friends. Darren had opened an art studio, and lives in the house down from Cass and his children. Cass works as a private investigator.
  • Alexander becomes an well-respected optician, without a wife or children. He had the old Goth mansion torn down because the ghosts and memories were too much for him to bear, and now lives in a smaller, but stately, mansion across town. He had kicked Dina out after his father passed away.
  • Dirk and Lilith are happily married. He's a successful local businessman with a family bent, and Lilith is an architect with award-winning projects. They own 3 cats (assuming pets are included) and have adopted 2 orphans because they had found out that they are infertile. They love music and the arts.
  • Angela is an attorney, married to a rather serious banker. She had separated with Dustin before they went to college. She thinks that her husband is faithful, but he is actually having an affair. They have two well-behaved elementary-age children.
  • Daniel and Mary-Sue had separated, but reconciled within a few years and live in the same house. Mary-Sue’s parents moved in after the girls left, and died peacefully a few years later. Mary-Sue managed to get to the top of her career, and had since retired. They tried to repair the emotional damage with the twins, but Lilith still is unable to forgive her father for the tryst with Kaylynn some 25 years earlier.
  • Ever since Don had accidentally gotten Nina pregnant, he has lived with her and Dina in her condo. They had since moved to a nice apartment closer to the town center. They are good parents, but Nina was never really close with her two teenage kids. Don has managed to keep his wandering eye in check, and has become a successful local dentist who also owns a gym. Nina works as a secretary.
  • Dina begged her sister to take her in after Alex gave her the boot. She is unemployed and unable to get rid of her obsession with money, plunging all three into debt. She has become close friends with her nephew and niece, however, and is their confidante.
  • Brandi manages to find a new husband, who loves her deeply. She again finds a job in the culinary business, and runs a local café. Beau and her third son had long since moved out, but remain in touch. She and her new husband had another son (who is in college) before she finally had her first daughter (a teen). Her husband is a local city official, and they are living a comfortable lifestyle.
  • Beau had recently gotten married to Lucy Burb, and they are trying to have a child. Beau is a scientist working for a large laboratory, and has had many successful patents. Lucy is a stockbroker who works for a major firm. They live in a posh loft apartment in the commercial district.
  • Dustin is in real estate, and is moderately successful. He wants a family, but has had trouble with women ever since Angela had left him. He's close with all three of his brothers.
  • John and Jennifer Burb live in a three-story home in the suburbs. They had two more children after Lucy; the older child is in college, and the younger child has just entered high school. Jennifer Burb runs an online clothing retailer, which is doing well. John teaches at a high school, and hopes Lucy will give him grandchildren eventually.
If it’s more like “50 years later”, then I’m not even going to try to make something up, LOL.

"Make believe in magic, make believe in dreams
Make believe impossible, nothing as it seems
See, touch, taste, smell, hear, but never know if it's real"
--The Cure, "More Than This"
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#52 Old 22nd Mar 2008 at 4:58 AM
Here is my assumption...

-Brandi has managed to become a semi successful cook but is trying to find a good husband, Beau and his little bro Tim is deciding wherever or not what is more important to become successful finacially or in continuing the newbie name.
-Mortimer has developed an elixir that proved too powerful and shrunk back by an age...with Dina nearly reaching old age, can her and her make the last couples of years count or is a long lost lover coming back to seek revenge?
-Angela marries Dirk who seems to care more about his wife's friend's rich connections than his social being. Can Dirk find a place in town once more?
-Starting anew, Lilith and Dustin became a bonnie and clyde couple and try and make a fresh start after making a big heist in simcity.
-Darren has fell in love with a model who he worked with often and she is trying to set herself as an artist as well. Will their love for art keep them together?
-Daniel has recently came back from mars with an alien boy. Will the alien boy be able to fit amongst an aging couple and his alien mother who is a femme fatale from mars?
-Burb's herbs is a successful grocer from the efforts of John's love for nature and Jennifer's love for success, can Lucy find new roots to set upon?
-Don has made amends with his old relationship and fancies a life of seeking knowledge lately. Would his newfound knowledge be able to help make his famiyl with Cassandra successful?
-Alex has decided to start a small fortune as a doctor after selling the manor, can he avoid the cold touch of greed and start a family?
-Nina received the goth manor as a side bonus to her relations with Nina, who would she start her hectic new relationship with?
Forum Resident
#53 Old 22nd Mar 2008 at 5:02 AM
I would like to see a new update to Pleasantview actually, I just hope you can still resurrect people (Like Mortimer Goth or some other elder who would be dead by now), and I hope the family trees are still the same because it would be unreasltic if Angela Pleasant had a grandmother named Allison Mackers when her grandmother's name is whatever is name of the current TS2 dead grandmother.
#54 Old 24th Mar 2008 at 6:44 PM
My version of Pleasantview in the future would be very different from what was expected:

Cassandra is the mayor of Pleasantview, married to an Eastern-European sim named Vasyl Kovalenko - who has ties to the royal family of new neighborhood 'Rusland.' In this game, the characters could go back and forth between neighborhoods. With Vasyl's royalty and Cassandra's authority, they're the most important family in town. Alexander lives in Rusland and works as the head researcher for the Kovalenkos. He's married to Lucy Burb, but she's sick of his nerdiness and finds herself interested in Vasyl's nephew - an heir apparent for the royal throne.

Daniel died suddenly in a pool-drowning accident. Mary-Sue caught the affections of Don Lothario, who left Cassandra at the altar, and married him. One daughter named Marianna was born to them. Marianna happens to be in love with Basil, but their parents are opposed to it because of the past. Don is the chief-of-staff of the hospital, but a recent foul-up may cost him his position.

Darren was jealous over Cassandra's marrying Vasyl. He faked his death and is now the head of a top criminal organization which is taunting the Kovalenkos in Rusland. Will his identity as the leader be revealed? Only Dina, Mortimer's rich widow who's living in Cassandra's mayoral residence, knows about Darren. Both are involved together, and Dina is acting as a double agent to find out the Kovalenkos' secrets. Meanwhile, his son is contemplating whether or not to marry Lilith. He stood by her for many years through her personal troubles, but his patience is growing thin. Angela is alone since Dustin's demise, and she seems to be interested in Dirk. Brandi is a top surgeon at the hospital and wants Don's position of chief of staff. Through their constant feuding, passion seems to be appearing.
Instructor
#55 Old 24th Mar 2008 at 6:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Roman
My version of Pleasantview in the future would be very different from what was expected

Haha. That was just way out of left field there. But seems interesting. It'd be cool if we were able to build a convincingly Eastern European city with stuff from the base game. I would hate to have to play surburbia all the time.
Top Secret Researcher
#56 Old 25th Mar 2008 at 12:29 PM
This is just a joke, but...

If TS3 does have Pleasantview, I want everyone there mysteriously gone...And Bella Goth to mysteriously re-appear! "Rebuild Pleasantview using Bella Goth and your own sim!"
Lab Assistant
#57 Old 25th Mar 2008 at 4:21 PM
Personally i don't want another Pleasantview nor do i want the same Sims (The Goths, The Caliente, etc) I never play them anyways, i just make my own Sims.
#58 Old 26th Mar 2008 at 2:42 AM
sorry to lay this on every1 but their only having one neighbor hood which
is pleasantvalley (no its not a remake of pleasant view) but
they're doing it so in every ep you get the neighborhood get bigger
and rod humble says it could be a "sim country" they might have the goths
and personally they're my favorite but i like the smith and curious family too
Test Subject
#59 Old 25th Jun 2008 at 10:43 AM
I think the old families will not return
maybe their future generations or new families?
Page 3 of 3