Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Original Poster
#1 Old 25th Feb 2005 at 8:15 PM
Default Problem : Game won't let the Sims have a Party
My sims game is fully updated, and the only hacked content I have is the voodoo bottle. My problem is, everytime I want to have a house or birthday party, once the sim picks up the phone, it immediately hangs it up. I've searched all the forums, and found nothing on this.
Anyway, have any tips or suggestions?

Thanks,
Sorsh
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 25th Feb 2005 at 8:17 PM
I've had this problem. It stopped after awhile... my suggestion is to download JM Pescado's phone hack. It should help your problem. It didn't right away for me, but it did later. (hint: do a search for it! top right hand corner o` screen...)
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 25th Feb 2005 at 8:38 PM Last edited by DawnKeeper : 25th Feb 2005 at 8:42 PM.
Okay, I just had this happen.. You have not moved any of your sims to a new neighborhood have you? I found that over half my sims were corrupted. There memories had been destroyed in the move.

I originally thought my downloads folder had a bad hack in it but it did not. I tested the neighborhood with no downloads folder at all and this was still a problem...

When I deleted all my sims from the neighborhood (I backed it up first) I found that all the sudden I could call and have parties again. I had originally downloaded the phone hack but that did not fix this particular problem at all.

I am not positive that this was the exact problem but my sims got currupted for sure so I removed them and all was well after that.

Hope this helps.

Oh yeah, if you check another neighborhood and the phone works fine then that will tell you for sure that something in your neighborhood went bad.
Original Poster
#4 Old 28th Feb 2005 at 8:14 AM
:howdy: I've found I can't organise a party early in the day. Try after 9am - or is it the same any time?