Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 3rd Oct 2019 at 1:28 PM Last edited by simmysmalls : 22nd Aug 2021 at 7:01 PM.

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default H&M Fashion Accessories Install Issue
Hey there, I am having an issue when I try to install the H&M Fashion stuff pack. The installation will get to about 94% and I get a message saying: A problem occurred when trying to transfer the file D:\TSBin\TS2UPD7.exe from the media. It will then ask if i want to recopy the file or cancel the install. I clicked retry once and that made the install get to 100%, but then the same message pops up again. Clicking retry again just makes it sit at 100% and the same message pops up. I've heard that you need to install these in a certain order, but I'm not sure if I can. I have Mansions and Gardens Stuff, the last stuff pack, on a 3 pack set with Pets and Family Fun Stuff that is already installed. I have Sims 2 Double Deluxe with Nightlife and Celebration Stuff, Open for Business, University, and Seasons installed and working with no issues, running on Windows 10. Any help would be appreciated and please direct me to the correct forum if this is the wrong place to ask. Thank you!
Edit: I uninstalled the triple pack that had Mansions and Gardens, and it is still giving the same issue.