Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 22nd Feb 2020 at 8:40 PM Last edited by sushigal007 : 22nd Feb 2020 at 10:11 PM.

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default How do I fix the edge of this road? - SOLVED
I posted this question in the stupid questions thread but didn't get an answer, so maybe it's not that stupid after all. Basically, I downloaded a lot, and two of the road tiles at the edge of the road are rotated so the trim sticks into the road. But I don't seem to have that particular piece of flooring in my catalogue, only the two dashed ones and the plain asphalt, and the eyedropper doesn't work. I could've sworn there was a cheat to unlock the floortiles that are usually out of bounds, but google is showing me nothing.
Screenshots
Advertisement
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#2 Old 22nd Feb 2020 at 9:14 PM
It's odd because placing a lot down in a fresh place should give you a new road edge. Meaning this should have fixed after installing and placing. Try picking up the lot and placing it down someplace else. Not at all sure this will be fixable.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#3 Old 22nd Feb 2020 at 10:01 PM Last edited by sushigal007 : 22nd Feb 2020 at 10:12 PM.
Unfortunately that didn't fix it. I might make a backup and delete the road entirely and see what happens if I try again...

ETA: Deleted all the road tiles, picked it up and moved it and now the road edges are fixed! Thank you, I wouldn't have thought to do that if you hadn't told me placing it was supposed to give it new road edges. I do still wonder how they got messed up in the first place though!
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#4 Old 22nd Feb 2020 at 10:20 PM
Good idea! It had to regenerate all of them after that.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 23rd Feb 2020 at 5:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by sushigal007
I could've sworn there was a cheat to unlock the floortiles that are usually out of bounds, but google is showing me nothing.
I'm glad you fixed your road issue, but this reupload from shastakiss might be what you were looking for?
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#6 Old 23rd Feb 2020 at 9:14 PM
Oooh, thank you, I'll try that out - haven't got around to fixing the one in my regular uberhood yet.