Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 21st Mar 2020 at 9:56 PM Last edited by altanna : 21st Mar 2020 at 10:47 PM.

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default The Talking Table
I have a few recolors downloaded for The Talking Table. My problem is that I don't get the option to recolor the legs. The legs are all the same color - even though the recolors should have different colors available for the legs. I hope that made sense. I have every CEP for the table that I can find loaded. Any ideas?
http://modthesims.info/d/512814/bas...-recolours.html
Advertisement
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#3 Old 21st Mar 2020 at 11:29 PM
I would check that you have all the CEPs in the right place, program files and Documents. If that all looks to be there and correct I would make a backup and pull all your CC except for this recolour and see if there is any change. Perhapes something is sharing a GUID.

Yes^ there are so many around. Yesterday I redownloaded everyone of those again and found I still had some missing which fixed my blue framed Maxis hound painting. Seems like some of mine vanished when I moved to my new PC.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 22nd Mar 2020 at 5:37 PM
I removed all CEP files, made sure they were sorted correctle (documents vs program files), reinstalled the CEP, then put the files back in. Took everything (CC) out, and left onlt the Talking Table recolors. Still get no option to recolor the legs. I am so depressed.
Test Subject
#5 Old 22nd Mar 2020 at 10:03 PM
Well, this is interesting...I got the option to recolor both the table top and the legs, but the only recolors that show up are for the table legs-
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 22nd Mar 2020 at 10:15 PM
That makes me feel strangely better. Anyone out there get the option to select different colors?
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
staff: administrator
#7 Old 22nd Mar 2020 at 10:50 PM
Recolors made before the CEP will only work for the one original subset. So the recolors by Michelle will only recolor the legs and not the top as that is the newly added subset. At least for the CEP by hafi, I have no idea if a different CEP is available for that table.