Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 5th Jun 2020 at 7:46 PM Last edited by milkpon : 5th Jun 2020 at 8:17 PM.

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default no tourists/locals spawning in bon voyage neighbourhoods
hi ! i'm playing in three lakes currently, and there's no tourists/locals spawning.

i am using antiredundancy, nossrespawn, notownieregen, nodormieregen
i was able to find through google that notownieregen can affect the way the locals spawn. i removed that and it started spawning them again. am i supposed to keep it removed, or can i add it back? i'm having issues of the tourists not booking rooms in hotels and some lots don't have locals when i put notownieregen back in my game. should i be spawning them this way or is it better to make my own?
thanks so much

edit: i'm currently playing with notownieregen out and the tourists are booking rooms, but if i take it out will the tourists leave?
Advertisement
Alchemist
#2 Old 6th Jun 2020 at 1:52 AM
Once they have spawned, they should remain.

My new downloads are on my Pillowfort
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 6th Jun 2020 at 10:24 AM
Quote: Originally posted by aelflaed
Once they have spawned, they should remain.

perfect! thank you for your reply!! do you know how long i should let them spawn for?
Mad Poster
#4 Old 6th Jun 2020 at 10:39 PM
If you don't have Cyjon's Fewer Tourists hack, you need to have 48 tourists for full stock.