Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#151 Old 12th Apr 2008 at 3:52 PM
I came in to speak about religions. WHAT IF the sims religions were to worship US the players =D? Like we would be there GOD and all? That seems pretty cool. [cause basically... we ARE their gods]
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#152 Old 12th Apr 2008 at 4:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ChalyssaMuch
and a cemetary where all graves automatically go options of a funeral ceremony or something..and brave sims could go host seances..or go on dares..and scared sims could avoid it..

That would be amazing! I've always wanted some sort of funeral service for sims that die, because a tombstone suddenly appearing just isn't good enough. I guess they'd have to work something out. Having to phone a coroner to take away dead sims every time would get rather annoying. Maybe have sims fade away and a little box pop up stating when and where their funeral will take place, unless we get to organise it, optionally of course, so you don't have to do it for every single sim. It could help sim's gieving stages, saying their last respects and what not.

And the séance idea would be good, letting teenagers run riot in a graveyard late at night, getting scared. It'd be helpful for stories and movies that's for sure.
Mad Poster
#153 Old 12th Apr 2008 at 4:45 PM
Funerals in the sims will be depressing... I like the tombstone because it takes out all the emotional stuff out of it.
Mad Poster
#154 Old 13th Apr 2008 at 4:23 AM
I like funerals and I don't care if it's depressing, it's no more depressing than watching your favorite Sim die. Besides, it should be an option. It'd be like throwing a party where you can call and invite other Sims, just that it'd be sad and of course no "party score" (lol, that'd be funny, though, the score would be raised if more Sims cry).
#155 Old 24th Apr 2008 at 6:10 PM
-Compatible with older CC would be helpful, because I have so much, and it would be a shame to start from scratch

-If most aspects of the Stuff packs+Expansion packs were rolled into 1 game-The sims 3, instead of buying all the Eps AGAIN for sims 3

-Popular hacks part of the game. Like teenage Pregnancy, and diagonal placing of furniture etc.

Evryone has got some really cool ideas so far! I would have never thought of most of them :bow2:
#156 Old 24th Apr 2008 at 7:02 PM
Quote: Originally posted by inoacharm
I came in to speak about religions. WHAT IF the sims religions were to worship US the players =D? Like we would be there GOD and all? That seems pretty cool. [cause basically... we ARE their gods]

hahaha that would be the best! "bow down to me [insert sim's name here]!!!"
Test Subject
#157 Old 24th Apr 2008 at 10:55 PM
Quote: Originally posted by inoacharm

It would realy bee an hoot, I think. If we could start new religions putting up a bunch of rules. Like dont eat on certen days, were sandals, or - Be nice to ieatchother,... would you.

Some religous sims praying many times a day giving there opinion on how the game is runned thrue thanks and recuest fore modification, maybe even curses, telling you directly about there hopes and fairs.

There could be priests, that you could use to try to influence your sims to do stuff like act up on the action-que , be kind to other sims, stop pranking....and so on

And of casue ther would be a lot of different opinion whats the right religion.
Some beliving in the creator that some call WILL and some RIGHT others puts there trust to Eaxis, and then again some saying you have to pleas the GAMER or the moddersaints to get the best out of simlife.

It think it would be doebeal.....

Realy late...sorry crappy spelling....
Test Subject
#158 Old 25th Apr 2008 at 8:55 PM
If they incorporate the business pack in it would be nice to have business stuff other than items to just create a store or a restaurant. Like office stuff or a movie theater? Why the sims 2 didn't have a movie theater is beyond me. More fun activities like an amusement park or carnival. I liked that freetime gave you the chance to learn ballet but what about other dances such as salsa, tap or break?
Mad Poster
#159 Old 26th Apr 2008 at 3:44 AM
Kidnicky, we are already getting movie theaters in The Sims 3 base game.
Forum Resident
#160 Old 30th Apr 2008 at 6:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by frankie
Kidnicky, we are already getting movie theaters in The Sims 3 base game.

Ooh, where did you read that? I was so hoping for movie theaters!!!
Mad Poster
#161 Old 2nd May 2008 at 5:52 AM
It was in an older article, I have no idea where to begin looking for it but I got it from SimPrograms.com who posted the article there. I want to know more on how this works. Would it have exclusive movies that are not accessible on the TV? I hope so! That way it can make watching a movie at the theater a more unique and fun experience with new movies.
Scholar
#162 Old 4th May 2008 at 9:45 AM
I'm thinking to something. It would be great to have a way to manage family album out of the game. I have use many hours yesterday to write a family story and the game have freezed. The story is safe it's the main thing but it would be nice in the Sims 3 do not have to load the game just to write the stories. :p
Forum Resident
#163 Old 5th May 2008 at 6:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Mihura
I'm thinking to something. It would be great to have a way to manage family album out of the game. I have use many hours yesterday to write a family story and the game have freezed. The story is safe it's the main thing but it would be nice in the Sims 3 do not have to load the game just to write the stories. :p

Off that, I really hope that EA finally realizes that for a lot of Simmers out there, photo-taking is a huge part of the game. I don't even post my photos here or enter contests or anything and yet it's still a major part of the game for me. I can spend an hour just to take 2 photos to place in my Sims homes and often spend a lot of time taking photos to turn into posters and framed pictures to put in their rooms.

I hope that they give us more poses and easier ways to have in game photos turned into pictures that can be hung up on the walls or placed on surfaces.

I love to see:
More poses (especially group and couple poses)
A BV-like feature with a "take picture" self interaction and a "take my picture" option for others
A polaroid type object where Sims can buy a camera and have instant photos put in their inventory
More types of frames (ie. frame colors we can choose, different frame shapes [square, rectangular, circular, flower-shaped] and sizes)
I'd also love the option to hire a professional photographer for a major event like a wedding or birthday party. When the photographer is on the lot, every photo you take can be turned into a photograph to hang on the wall in-game. This way, I can take great candid photos as well as staged group photos without making someone take it.
Scholar
#164 Old 5th May 2008 at 9:06 PM
Yes it would be good Olomaya (BV feature "take a picture", instant photos in inventory and a professional photographer (there is one in the art career isn't it ?) for wedding of course and birthdays too) ! Ah !!! If only Maxis creators can read some threads here.
Lab Assistant
#165 Old 5th May 2008 at 11:02 PM
Like everyone has said, more aging stages ... if not gradual changes (which I do find hard to see how it would be done) then at least one more stage between each current in TS2 - with the exception of the teen/youngadult/adult transition and baby/toddler.
IE: baby, toddler, young child (4-5 yrs), child (7-8 yrs), preteen (11-12), teen (15-16ish), young adult and/or just adult, middle aged, elder, and perhaps another one, "ancient!" -For those really old guys, about 90 years old!

More realistic clothing and better hairstyles. And makeup. And everything. I hate my Sims looking like ... well, Sims!

Less animated animations! Why wave your arms all around when you don't need to? And no more goofy smile.

More than one object allowed per square, weather, etc. All of it that's been mentioned! :D

Almost forgot: more realistic personalities, like it says on the site!! I was going to say this before I looked it up, but that was something big for me!
Mad Poster
#166 Old 6th May 2008 at 3:12 AM
I also want more cell phones, mp3 players and hand-held games and console systems, not just one of each. That way we won't have to rely on default replacements if we want CC for them, CC could just be treated as another object.
Page 7 of 7