Replies: 1702 (Who?), Viewed: 149667 times.
Page 69 of 69
Mad Poster
#1701 Old 4th Jul 2020 at 10:12 PM
We had some decent barbecue like burgers, grilled shrimp, chicken yakitori and grilled-in-the-husk corn.

Rewatching the pilot episode of The Office U.S. before it gets to the Peacock streaming services. BTW, there are some of you who know I can use Jell-O as my weapon of choice in office pranks. Keep an eye on your goofy mug, your calculator or your stapler, because it may be next.

I'm feeling better otherwise, since I started eating more fruits and vegetables, not to mention eat more lean meat and less carbs.

I should be the only one to shine,
I am the Golden Queen of Shadow Galactica
(Translation of a line from image song Golden Queen Galaxia)
Mad Poster
#1702 Old 8th Jul 2020 at 8:32 AM
After bitching, and moaning, and cursing out and complaining I was able to play Animal Crossing: New Horizons. (Long story short: I should have bought it through the eShop in the first place.)

As of around 3:30AM, I accumulated about 130,000 Bells and quite a number of Nook Miles and even bought my first home. I specified a pink roof. The secret to my wealth? Since the addition of the July 3rd, 2020 update, diving and selling sea life is my main income. I call my business "Diving Belle's".

I should be the only one to shine,
I am the Golden Queen of Shadow Galactica
(Translation of a line from image song Golden Queen Galaxia)
Test Subject
#1703 Old 8th Jul 2020 at 9:41 AM
I work as a web designer and plan to finish work early today to play Sims the rest of the time.
Page 69 of 69