Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 23rd Sep 2019 at 12:11 AM
Default Hi Gamers! Pls Read
THIS POST IS SUPER LONG SO I WONT BE OFFENDED IF YOU SKIM OR STOP AT ANYTIME! Comments welcome from anyone despite where you stopped reading, lmao.

okay this part right here is about me personally , I'm putting it at the top since there's long unnecessary stuff after just having to do with the sims and what I'm doing and weird confessions, so at least you get the basic intro of myself.

Hello! My name is Lorelei. I have played Sims games for ages now. I am 20 years old, I am a freelance voice actress, I am in college to study Japanese, and I really don't know what I'm doing with my life. I always marry Venessa Jeong and IDK WHY OK,,, ALSO I AM A LESBIAN SO IF YOU ARE HOMOPHOBIC PLEASE KINDLY GO ELSEWHERE I WILL NOT ARGUE ABOUT THIS, SO JUST LETTING YOU KNOW KINDLY. I have 3 cats and a dog! I have been on this site for years but never interacted with the community at all; and also I'd love to make CC but I am on a Mac, so if you have any tips to be able to successfully get everything working to make CC on a Mac please let me know!

so now onto the never-ending blabber about my sims experiences or whatever.

The earliest I remember was my mom on the Sims 2 making the wiggles when I was maybe 7 lol. I'm 20 now! The first one I played all the time was the Sims 2 for the gamecube, nostalgic, I know. Honestly I loved the multiplayer, the cooking system, and Under Pressure by Paramore in simlish- which when I actually came across it years later, it felt weird to hear in English, as I know every lyric in Simlish, not English, haha. Then I remember my mom had The Sims 3 and let me play one day when I was maybe 11 or so, sick at home, and I was hooked since it was like, an actual Sims game.
WAIT I ALSO HAD SIMS 2 FOR THE GBA AND IT WAS SO WEIRD SINCE IT WASN'T EVEN LIKE SIMS AND WAS JUST THAT ACTING THING?? Except I was really little when I had a GBA so I never got past leaving the place or whatever? I mean like, I never got ANYWHERE with that game, and I found it and tried playing it like a couple weeks ago, I obviously got way further, but I couldn't really get into it I guess?

OKAY BUT ANYWAY I think I was like, 12 when I got Sims 3 on Steam from my dad, and I was hooked. My lil' 12 year old brain took a while to figure out how to get cc but felt nice when I could. Of course then I got into TSR; and 8 years later, I'M STILL PAYING FOR TSR.

When I was super emo I remember doing absolutely everything I could to find that edgy Newsea hair, I forget if I found it for free or had to donate like, a dollar, but either way, I got it and was so happy, LMAO

SoOoO I only had a couple expansions; I KNOW I had showtime, and I forget what else- I think nightlife was free at some point and I got it but IDK? I just know I had the Katy Perry showtime and it was my favorite. That's one thing Get Famous for sims 4 is lacking, like sure there's ways to get fame and yes city living has the singing skill which adds fame BUT, I DEFINITELY WISH WE COULD HAVE MUSICIANS WITH CONCERTS AGAIN!!! They're probably going to make that in a separate pack but hey, I'll buy it, I'm collecting every Sims 4 Pack (collection complete so far and that's y I'm broke) and despite never using things from some of the packs I bought, it's satisfying and nice that I can download anything on the gallery
Advertisement
Test Subject
Original Poster
#2 Old 23rd Sep 2019 at 12:11 AM
wait is it so long that it cut off I-
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 23rd Sep 2019 at 12:12 AM
*continued*

I get an official job soon so I'll be okay lmao. But yessss, showtime was the sh*t, I made Miku and it was gold, I still remember all the lyrics to New Glitz, that one song in showtime LMAO

OK A SIMS 4 CONFESSION-

I always marry Venessa Jeong and idk why she's just an icon.

I literally dyed my hair irl and cut my bangs like hers, I have a problem.

Doesn't matter what sims I make , Venessa always finds her way to me and I marry her and IDK OK

LIKE I'VE NEVER BEEN IN LOVE WITH A SIM HELLO, I HAVE A SIM WAIFU I GUESS, anyone else in love with a sim? LMAO

But yes I play sims 4 all the time now and have every pack and it b like this .

MY CURRENT PROJECT: This is awful, but since realm of magic, I found out you can easily kill npcs without mods. We know inferniate on a sim won't kill them; but you can inferniate objects in their houses and start an actual fire that kills them. I started with Judith Ward because I hate that b*tch.

And thennnnn I went on to Vlad since he took my blood without asking. Then the Vatores because they also did that. Then it escalated further and now I have killed over 150 sims and am making a huge graveyard. It has gotten darker as now I kill quicker by making a pool lot, use the weather machine to create a heatwave, trap people in pools (of course), or trap people in fences, then once I have my victims, I change the weather to a blizzard. Even children, I KNOW IM AWFUL- and then the sims will drown or freeze. Then new people mourning in their winter wear get trapped too and I make another heatwave, they die too

so im the worst but,,, using inferniate in magic lowers your reputation so I just found other ways I guess.

I also made a retail store full of loot from magic duels, and everyone goes crazy for brooms.
My sim was also famous for whatever reason so the paparazzi would flood my shop and I'd turn them into inanimate objects.

the only nice thing I've done for Judith ward was in one save where I had a witch that had a retail store only selling tequila (basemental alcohol changes drink names to real alcohol names and can make sims drunk of course) and so, Judith went into the bathroom, and idk why sims can't lock the bathroom door, but paparazzi invaded her privacy so I delleriated them (or however u spell it) and they left. Then she took her 1 second pee in peace. And she bought alcohol. even kids bought Tequilla since it was all we had. however I gave a kid tequila as a GIFT once and the ungrateful a**hole didn't like it. Like wow I was just giving you something for you to be a cool kid but okay.

Since my sim was also maxed in mixology and completed the aspiration for it, it only took 50 simoleons to make a tequila sunrise, but the quality made it worth 363, and with my 100% markup, each sold for 726 simoleons and these idiots bought them like crazy.

The reason I made my alcoholic sim a witch was really so she could learn copypasto, so shed make a couple tequila sunrises and then just duplicate hundreds, which surprisingly still made each worth the same amount and so basically she just had an unlimited supply of tequila in the retail freezers. Also being a witch, she never had to take care of herself, as potion of plentiful needs is so easy when you have an orchard of apples lmaoooo. She had employees but fired them since they hAd To gO hOmE aFter 11 hOur ShiFT, she could take care of her liquor store HERSELF, they weak.

I've done so many other things but I think I should cut it here.

side note: I want to start a youtube but I really don't know what I want to do first- I do NOT want to be like every other sims vid and do the same things, what sims video that you haven't seen would you want to see???

BUT ANYWAY OKAY SO THANKS GAMERS AAAAAAA LEAVE COMMENTS BELOW!
Mad Poster
#4 Old 23rd Sep 2019 at 12:13 AM
Hi

Some characters cause text to suddenly cut off. It's annoying and not always predictable, but often happens with special characters. One tip is to copy the text before you post, so you don't have to write it all over again. Fix the next character after the one that cut off the text, and try again (but copy the text so you don't lose any).

Not sure why you're paying for TSR since their items are free now... Well, free with disadvantages (countdown and adblock blocker, but there are ways around those... )
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 23rd Sep 2019 at 12:32 AM
Quote: Originally posted by simmer22
Hi

Some characters cause text to suddenly cut off. It's annoying and not always predictable, but often happens with special characters. One tip is to copy the text before you post, so you don't have to write it all over again. Fix the next character after the one that cut off the text, and try again (but copy the text so you don't lose any).

Not sure why you're paying for TSR since their items are free now... Well, free with disadvantages (countdown and adblock blocker, but there are ways around those... )

YEAH luckily I posted the 2nd part in replies since I DID copy, I been prepared uwu

I MAINLY pay for TSR for the Basket and TSR CC Manager, since I download too much cc and am impatient, hate ads, and it's just overall nicer and sometimes includes a couple tsr exclusives; the BIGGEST reason I haven't bothered to cancel however is that it's only 5 a month so I honestly just forget to, and if I do, I know im gonna wanna go back to it when im in another sims mood lmaooo. I guess for me it's just nice to support the site but idkkk.

About ad blocker, my dad does have an ad blocker built into the wifi (which is actually really annoying bc if I google something and click one of the first links that says ad even tho it's what I need, it blocks it which sucks) but it still doesn't change that the downloads without pay aren't instant, and can't be organized nicely without manually putting every file, downloaded one at a time, in an organized place or something---- whereas if tsr is paid, you can download tons of cc at once in one big basket or thru the cc manager, which makes it so you don't have to flood ur dl folder with one file at a time:

in short, it really is best beneficial if you download massive amounts of cc, especially with the cc manager it comes with, because you can easily find files you're looking for and they're categorized without having to make your own folders and organize so many. I know my tsr cc manager has over 5,000 items installed so that would be a nightmare to organize myself, not to mention take forever to download one at a time.

but yeah aaaaaaaaaa thanks anyway for tips