Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 1st Jul 2020 at 12:13 AM Last edited by SimCryptic : 4th Jul 2020 at 8:05 PM.

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Q for Midge re Supernatural garden's Forbidden Fruit
Having a little bit of trouble growing a forbidden fruit; it reaches the point that it can be harvested and when I do it resets to just planted. Nothing in inventory, no plant baby, no conflicting mods detected, I have all the files needed for it... So kind of confused.
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#2 Old 1st Jul 2020 at 10:56 AM
My first thought is that perhaps you have an outdated version installed? Midge last updated the mod on 6/4/20. If that isn't the problem, I think you might be better off asking Midge herself :-)
Inventor
#3 Old 1st Jul 2020 at 11:10 AM
Btw, you can ask Midge for help on her/his tumblr, Midge is very active and eager to help if you have any issue with her/his mods.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 2nd Jul 2020 at 12:03 AM
K thanks. I posted here first cause I can't find my tumblr password.
Alchemist
#5 Old 2nd Jul 2020 at 12:07 AM
Quote: Originally posted by SimCryptic
K thanks. I posted here first cause I can't find my tumblr password.

She's here, too. @Radium
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 2nd Jul 2020 at 1:03 AM
As vegan_kaktus mentioned, make sure you're up to date with the mod! Also when you have issues always make sure you have testing cheats on to see if the game generates any error logs (maybe you have already done this and no error logs were generated, but just trying to go through some basic debugging steps to make sure you've done them all).

If this issue is happening with an up-to-date copy and no error logs... is it possible this is an owned business lot and you're not checking the owner's inventory?

AKA Midge the Tree
simblr // LJ // dreamwidth
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 4th Jul 2020 at 8:04 PM
-facepalm- Thanks for suggesting I grab a new version. I was missing, some how, one of the files.