Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Forum Resident
#1401 Old 7th Oct 2012 at 3:07 PM
Maybe she/he was afraid of supernaturals and you scared her/him to death

I want my Space Pony title back.. why was it there such a short time..
Advertisement
Theorist
#1402 Old 8th Oct 2012 at 2:37 AM
Quote: Originally posted by BL00DIEDHELL
I love how in the background...Carrie, is it? Is just in the background all like YAAAAAY, PET FOOD 8D!
[EDIT: Is it just my computer being a dumbo, or is the picture I quoted not showing...?]

Because you can't usually quote pictures unless you re-link the URL into said quote.
Scholar
#1403 Old 8th Oct 2012 at 4:47 AM
OK, the chair situation is just one big WTF maker. My sim went outside and about two feet off her own lot to pick a random seed on the ground. I queued up "read cooking volume 2" and I noticed that she was gone for a LONG time picking up that seed. Turns out she was in a taxi driving all the way across down to sit down at a picnic table and read because that was more convenient than going back onto the property and sitting down in the chair next to the book shelf. Then for a while later, she decides the only chair in the house worth sitting in is the one in front of the computer - the sole means of money coming into the house via her father in law.....

Then there's the chair WTF socialization SNAFU. I queued up a bunch of friendly interactions between dad and son while they were both sitting down (one to eat and one to write) I figured they would do a few interactions in the chairs and then once they stood up, they'd do the rest of them standing up. But NO.. they "asked about day" while seated, got up and did a pillow fight, and then they carefully sat down in the nearest chairs and chatted for a while, stood up to ask about funds or something then sat down in two DIFFERENT chairs to talk about a book one of them read, then stood up again to whisper a secret.

I've seen lots of bugs, but I think that chair thing was the DUMBEST AI thing ever. It really made everything look phony and stupid. And I JUST remembered that they also walked all the way across the lawn to find the perfect spot to play rock paper scissors during that same interplay.
Forum Resident
#1404 Old 8th Oct 2012 at 8:45 AM
Can't agree more on the stupid "chair finding", despite how much i dislike Awesomemod as whole, there are parts in it i really do miss and there is one that fix this i thinks it's called "better chair finding".

I want my Space Pony title back.. why was it there such a short time..
Test Subject
#1405 Old 8th Oct 2012 at 8:54 AM
I made my husband and wife make out, and tried to click and drag the wife away using the "moveobjects on" cheat but their arms just kept getting longer and longer :\. I don't think that was meant to happen XD
Mad Poster
#1406 Old 8th Oct 2012 at 11:21 AM
Quote: Originally posted by vhanster
Because you can't usually quote pictures unless you re-link the URL into said quote.

Thanks for that.
is going to be a cat when she grows up.
retired moderator
#1407 Old 9th Oct 2012 at 6:28 PM
Today one of my tester sims set down a plate of freshly-made food to complain that she was hungry.

She then ignored the food to use the toilet. The toilet clogged and overflowed. The sim picked up the plate out of the resulting puddle, sat down on the overflowing toilet and ate the food.

-_________-;;;;;
Inventor
#1408 Old 11th Oct 2012 at 4:32 AM
Today my Sim moved with his wife, two dogs, and two horses to a new house. He went to the new house in the truck with the dogs. The picture below is of how his wife went to the new house.

Yep, she rode a horse there in her underwear. She did this 100% on her own. All I did was click for them to "Move" on the husband's phone and chose the house.
Screenshots
One Minute Ninja'd
#1409 Old 11th Oct 2012 at 12:12 PM
Quote: Originally posted by leo06girl
Today my Sim moved with his wife, two dogs, and two horses to a new house. He went to the new house in the truck with the dogs. The picture below is of how his wife went to the new house.

Yep, she rode a horse there in her underwear. She did this 100% on her own. All I did was click for them to "Move" on the husband's phone and chose the house.

The underwear doesn't bother me. The Siamese horses are kind of disturbing, though.
Inventor
#1410 Old 11th Oct 2012 at 11:06 PM
Quote: Originally posted by eskie227
The underwear doesn't bother me. The Siamese horses are kind of disturbing, though.

Then you should probably not look at these. They are of the same horses.
Screenshots
One Minute Ninja'd
#1411 Old 11th Oct 2012 at 11:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by leo06girl
Then you should probably not look at these. They are of the same horses.

You should have used a spoiler button. Now I know what my nightmares are going to be tonight. Gotta hand it to EA though, saving money by not training your programmers in collision avoidance does pay off in creepy screenshots.
Test Subject
#1412 Old 12th Oct 2012 at 1:46 AM
I had a sim with the daredevil trait, one of its wishes was to be in a fire, so obviously, I started a fire, wish fulfilled, fast foward, the whole family starts walking into the fire! they're all screaming and I'm just telling all to get out ( and they start to re-enter the fire over and over), 10 minutes later the firefighters comes and sets the fireout, then starts chilling in my pool and starts to eat the pizza I ordered ( was having a party ).. Gets on my nerves!
Inventor
#1413 Old 13th Oct 2012 at 9:23 AM
Here are some more mutant horses! When will my horses learn that they can't all stand in the exact same spot at the exact same time?

I have nothing to do with how these pictures happened, I just pushed the button to take the pictures.
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
#1414 Old 13th Oct 2012 at 2:25 PM
My husband Sim was eating Chilli Con Carne. After eating it, his mouth sprays fire, and yeah, you guessed it, it sets the counter on fire. His sister who was getting downstairs instantly pulls out a fire extinguisher, this happened:

She put out the fire before her brother could cast the Ice Blast spell. Due to the fire alarm, the firefighter arrived shortly and said:

"It's dangerous to call a false alarm. You have been fined ยง500"

I don't know, firefighter. If we told you what caused the fire, you wouldn't believe us either. But it really happened.

My DeviantART. It's full of drawings, trust me.
Replaying the very same legacy over and over again C:
Field Researcher
#1415 Old 13th Oct 2012 at 11:04 PM
This is what my sim looked like when I disabled custom content:

This is what he looked like originally:
Test Subject
#1416 Old 13th Oct 2012 at 11:56 PM
The thing that bothers me the most is when they get stuck. For instance I made the mistake of placing a privacy fence around the whole backyard up to the front of the house to leave the front lawn open. I decided I didn't want the sims to go into the narrow area between the house and the fence. So I placed a small fence at between the fence and the back of the house as well. Low and behold some how when I switched between households there would always be at least one sim trapped outside along the side of the house. Some sims died this way as well. I mean really? How did they get there in the first place? So I stopped adding the small fence at the back of the house. If they want to walk along the narrow path to no where, be my guest. Weirdos. lol
Test Subject
#1417 Old 14th Oct 2012 at 12:49 AM
Quote: Originally posted by CleoSombra
There is some major routing fail going on in my house. The nursery is something like 5 x 5 tiles. It contains a crib, a toilet seat, a teddy bear, and a trash can. Plenty of room for movement.

BUT, half the time I want the parent to do something while they're in the room with the baby/toddler, they'll walk out of the room and down the stairs. toddler follows them to the stairs, promptly blocking their access, so they just stand in the middle of the living room on the floor below until I cancel the action.

I completely agree! This drives me absolutely crazy! More than anything else. Especially if the toddler is starving. URRRGH!
Scholar
#1418 Old 14th Oct 2012 at 3:08 AM
Having the electronic gate from LN is a darn nuisance sometimes, since despite the thing being about 5 squares wide, the gates only open far enough to allow 1 square's worth of traffic. In other words, it only takes one paparazzi standing in the way to completely block pathing in and out and force everyone to use the back gate to get around to the front where the road is.

Then to add insult to injury, once the sims finally get around to the front of the property (incidentally, they're both workholics and are debuffed now because they're late for work), the paparazzi gets in his car and leaves.

Needless to say, the wrath of the LORD was kindled against him and the LORD smote him for his error (in front of a bunch of Evil sims downtown who found it hilarious).
Inventor
#1419 Old 19th Oct 2012 at 1:31 AM Last edited by leo06girl : 19th Oct 2012 at 3:36 AM.
Time for some more weird screenshots! All of these happened randomly in my game without my intervention.

moveObjects on was NOT used in the pictures of the car in the house. This happens every time I delete something from her inventory.
Scholar
#1420 Old 19th Oct 2012 at 5:40 AM
I just had carnage and chaos at an NPC party hosted on a full moon. My sim wasn't there, but it looks like a zombie showed up and attacked a sim or two, and the entire party got infected. I saw all of the party guest and the hosts all wandering around the house like zombies. My only regret is that I didn't get to witness the carnage. Stupid party guests ended up driving their own taxies home -- as zombies.

Then I found out if you cure a zombie with a peashooter, the guy pays you back by hanging out on your front lawn FOREVER. My former zombie woke up, started performing for tips as an acrobat, played ball with the peashooter, whined that he was tired and stinky and then passed out in a mess of stink on the lawn. I think I would have preferred the guy as a zombie.
Inventor
#1421 Old 20th Oct 2012 at 11:37 PM
Apparently, the mail carrier wanted to get up close and personal with my Sim.
Screenshots
Test Subject
#1422 Old 21st Oct 2012 at 1:19 AM Last edited by ImAGirltoyou : 21st Oct 2012 at 1:36 AM.
Default Those things that Sims do that make you wanna scream "OMG WTF ARE YOU DOING"
I was making my sims pose on the couch and when they were finished I sent them upstairs to bed. They got changed and when they were about to get in bed they sunk underneath the ground and landed on the first floor. So they were twice as smelly and tired because it took twice as long to get them in the shower and to bed.

When I first move a person into a house and (because I'm cheesy) it takes them 3 hours to change. From work clothes, to sleepwear. While their "getting changed" they clap, make noises, and freak out!

Sim won't get down elevator. I was living in an apartment kinda far from my work place. When the carpool showed up I got changed no problem and went to the elevator. My sim stood there for 3 hours. She got down then fell out of the elevator and had to take a cab to work, she got fired.

Full moon I'm taking a cab to get back to my house (because I'm always attacked by zombies on other lots) and shegets out and does lunatic embrace. Then a zombie pops up slaps me, and then attacks me. I need a panic room.
Forum Resident
#1423 Old 21st Oct 2012 at 7:17 AM
My Sim took a lovely walk to the park. All was peaceful and quiet, until she ran into this husband-and-wife werewolf pair. They started growling at each other, then they leaped onto one another and this happened.

I don't....I don't even.....never mind.

They spent about two hours continuously fighting and clawing at each other until I was certain one of them would be dead eventually. Then, all was still and quiet. Then they spent the next three Sim hours doing stuff like this.

I've had a lot of absurd Sim moments. But this was one where I literally spoke to my screen, "What the frick are you doing?"

The Overlord Legacy - Taking over the world one generation at a time.
The Addison House - The reality show where eight contestants are crammed in one haunted house to survive.
Inventor
#1424 Old 21st Oct 2012 at 7:20 AM
He's excited to have maxed his handiness skill while unclogging the toilet.
Screenshots
Top Secret Researcher
#1425 Old 21st Oct 2012 at 7:39 AM
My firefighter heir was busy saving four sims when the fourth one died AFTER he was saved. The excitement must have been too much for him.

And a few sim days earlier, this happened. As if the sim babies weren't creepy enough.

Page 57 of 321