Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

2003 Honda Accord Euro

by battousan Posted 4th Sep 2009 at 6:11 PM

52 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 43 Feedback Posts, 8 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Test Subject
#2 Old 4th Sep 2009 at 6:14 PM
nice hey i'm first comment plz can i request a ferrari if not ok
thanks a lot :D
Test Subject
#3 Old 4th Sep 2009 at 7:13 PM
how about a mustang?
Test Subject
#4 Old 4th Sep 2009 at 7:19 PM
Thanks for your hard work! Looks really good, and it's nice to have some low-priced options that don't look like the Old Lemon, or whatever it's called in game. :P

And seconding that a Mustang would be sweet!
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 4th Sep 2009 at 7:21 PM
I believed it was FP's work until i reed the filename. Nice to see some new face in car-modding.

Nice work, anyway. Will look nice in those middle-class parking pools. XD

Winning the Game
Don't be absurd. This is an EA game! What's to win? You have already lost 50 bucks when you bought a game that contains even less than TS2 base game, and you're gonna spend ten times more if you want to get all the features that you enjoyed in TS2!
--The Sims 3 Prima Guide
Mad Poster
#6 Old 4th Sep 2009 at 7:26 PM
Yay, a car my sims can afford! Thanks ever so much for creating it and sharing!

Resident member of The Receptacle Refugees
Let's help fund mammograms for everyone. If you want to help, Click To Give @ The Breast Cancer Site Your click is free. Thank you.
Test Subject
#7 Old 4th Sep 2009 at 7:39 PM
Nice Car. Glad to see more Cars Coming out to the Sims 3 Now. May I request a Mitsubishi Evolution IX? I drive one in real life would be nice if My sim version could to lol.
Test Subject
#8 Old 4th Sep 2009 at 7:42 PM
Wow i thought it was the work of FP, till i read the name..
Very good work!
Test Subject
#9 Old 4th Sep 2009 at 7:45 PM
I really appreciate you for making a non-ritzy car. I mean, Fresh Prince's cars are pretty darn amazing, but I just don't like the models he makes. I like normal looking pretty cars.
I will definitely be looking for more cars from you!

Thanks so much!
Instructor
#10 Old 4th Sep 2009 at 7:52 PM
This is great, thank you!

^_^
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 4th Sep 2009 at 7:52 PM
Thank you!
Top Secret Researcher
#12 Old 4th Sep 2009 at 8:23 PM
What do you mean Japanese cars are not popular around here? Just because nobody made them available does not mean we don't want. I do like what Fresh Prince has to offer, but seriously ...

We are all looking forward to see the new Skyline R35 (the one that beats most European and American cars that have 100hp more than R35 itself). And S2000, 350z, a few Lexus models, NSX, RX8, G37, Evo, etc... All those are great cars that we never see in Sims 2. (Actually they became available when I stopped playing TS2).

Also don't forget Smart car, Honda Fit, Scion and Mini.

You see, not everything is about Mustang. And don't we already have an old school Mustang with TS3 release already?

Keep up the good work.
Test Subject
#13 Old 4th Sep 2009 at 8:28 PM
I LOVE U!!! I am a Honda FREAK!!!!! Could you make a 1996 Honda Del Sol or a 2002 Accord??

Through our bleeding, we are one.
Through the darkness breaks the light.
Through the light unending pain.
Deify the wretched ones till the darkness comes again.
Top Secret Researcher
#14 Old 4th Sep 2009 at 8:30 PM
I spent a few long minutes to figure out what version this Honda Accord is. After long, my brother pointed out: it is Acura TSX type R. This is what it is called in America.

For those who don't know, Honda (along with most Japanese makers in US) separate into 2 brands for marketing reason. Honda has Acura's luxury line. Toyota has Lexus, and Scion as budget/mini car brand. Nissan has Infinity. Mitsubishi, not sure what they have.

Anyway I work next to an import tuner shop so I get to see all kind of interesting cars everyday.
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 4th Sep 2009 at 9:40 PM
This is great. I can't get enough cars. Btw, I love my honda. I have one, its a 97^^ Old but runs like a charm with a banging stereo. lol. We needs sum chevy's and some mazda's! WOOT! I love all the cars everyone has been making. Thank you for the lovely cars *^^*~

*~*t.o.w.a*~*
Test Subject
#16 Old 4th Sep 2009 at 10:08 PM
wOOtie wOOt! hahahaaa...yeah! Thank you

Wisdom is like respect...It's something you earn, not freely obtained without sacrifices.
Test Subject
#17 Old 4th Sep 2009 at 10:20 PM
Great car, it looks almost real ,although the rims could of looked better ,other then that it's a great car

thnx
Test Subject
#18 Old 4th Sep 2009 at 11:14 PM
Thanks, I like seeing a more normal car posted. Cars like this Accord are what I really want in my game. As for the "Japanese cars not wanted", I don't care where it originates, I just like seeing everyday cars in here rather than the Veyrons and other high end stuff. Accord, Civic, Maxima, Celica, Corolla, Integra, and RX7's are the Japanese stuff I'd like to see, and so this car fits in. Thank you much for this.
Instructor
#19 Old 4th Sep 2009 at 11:53 PM
Wooo. Nice cheap cars!

I vote:
Toyota Echo - sedan

Thanks so much for this! :D

Not buying TS4 until Terrain Sculpting is back and cheatless Split Levels are added!
Here's an idea: Stairs Pitch Slider.
"...We've always been at war with EAstasia."
Test Subject
#20 Old 4th Sep 2009 at 11:55 PM
Rims look funny... really nice creation bro..!!
Test Subject
#21 Old 4th Sep 2009 at 11:57 PM
Bentley Continental GT flying spur...

PLEASE!!!!..
thx
Top Secret Researcher
#22 Old 5th Sep 2009 at 12:49 AM Last edited by tomomi1922 : 5th Sep 2009 at 6:42 AM.
This is so odd , I put it in the package folder as I did with all other mods. But somehow it does not show up in Buy Mode, so odd.

I double and tripple checked, no luck. What is wrong?

Update: Must be the installation of Awesome mod that messed it up. But now it looks ok, I have the car.
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 5th Sep 2009 at 1:04 AM
Just love this!!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#24 Old 5th Sep 2009 at 4:09 AM
Thanks everyone, glad you like it
I'm planning to make more normal cars that I get to see everyday. Though what I'm seeing might differ from yours..

@Tomomi1922 : try clearing your cache from 'My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3' folder.
Top Secret Researcher
#25 Old 5th Sep 2009 at 7:48 AM
This car is gorgeous! I must have it.

I cannot wait to see more of your work.
Page 1 of 3