Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Debug Console Command Enabler (Updated July 6th, 2009)

by Rick Posted 3rd Jun 2009 at 9:47 AM - Updated 16th Jul 2009 at 11:24 PM by Srikandi

269 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 260 Feedback Posts, 8 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 5 of 11
Test Subject
#101 Old 27th Jun 2009 at 9:14 AM
I saw this mod a while ago and it looked interesting but I feared screwing up my game so i didn't install it at the time and now when I'm all ready to play with it, this patch comes out and ruins my chance to do so. I do, like everyone else, hope that you will update this pretty please with cherries and plumbob's on top!

98% of teenagers do or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't copy & paste this in your siggy.

http://www.missingstudios.com/users/signatures/ziz1387.png
Test Subject
#102 Old 27th Jun 2009 at 11:39 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ziz1387
I saw this mod a while ago and it looked interesting but I feared screwing up my game so i didn't install it at the time and now when I'm all ready to play with it, this patch comes out and ruins my chance to do so. I do, like everyone else, hope that you will update this pretty please with cherries and plumbob's on top!
Hope ricky's able to make a quick update for that. I kinda now stuck with 1.0 version until he updates his mods. They are just plain too useful, and luckily I currently don't play story mod so doesn't matter for me. 00001 version users here?
Test Subject
#103 Old 27th Jun 2009 at 11:45 PM
Default help!
Quote: Originally posted by Rick
What version of the game do you have? What region?

can you help me? i followed all the instructions, but when i start the game, it crashes almost immediately after loading. im using windows 7
Test Subject
#104 Old 28th Jun 2009 at 6:07 AM
Is there any update for 1.2.7 version?
Test Subject
#105 Old 28th Jun 2009 at 11:51 PM
Man, if I had known that this mod was incompatible with the patch, I never would have installed the patch...It's that important..!
Test Subject
#106 Old 29th Jun 2009 at 12:00 AM
If this mod makes you crash on startup simple solution is to delete the debugenabler from your Mods folder, your game should load up normally again
Test Subject
#107 Old 29th Jun 2009 at 12:28 AM
Default Sorry
Quote: Originally posted by matdif
Read the above posts ><. Look at all of us saying since the new patch this mod is causing the crash. It needs to be updated as we all listed.

Sorry, didn't realize that my game was "crashing". It looked to me like it just didn't want to run. I thought maybe it was something wrong with my computer as I have had problems in the past with other programs not wanting to work. I didn't mean to be a bother.
Test Subject
#108 Old 30th Jun 2009 at 2:16 AM
I came here to see if there was an update, too. This mod was exactly what I wanted, but as soon as I updated my game it stopped working.
Test Subject
#109 Old 30th Jun 2009 at 6:30 AM
I know other people have mentioned this, but the new EA update made this not work, which sucks because this is my favorite mod! (I love it more than Awesome Mod). Hopefully you can change it, cause all of us love your mod and want it to stop crashing the game.
Forum Resident
#110 Old 30th Jun 2009 at 2:39 PM
I would like to use this mod and your other mod, But you have to up date it so it will work with the EA Update.
Test Subject
#111 Old 30th Jun 2009 at 4:30 PM
For anyone who needs help installing,there's a guide at
http://www.sims2wiki.info/wiki.php?...g_Package_Files
Test Subject
#112 Old 30th Jun 2009 at 6:32 PM
Please update the mod I updated my Sims 3 to version 1.2.7 and with the mod my game crashes at the loading screen.Please!I love your creations.
Test Subject
#113 Old 30th Jun 2009 at 9:05 PM
Well I tried changing the resource file (er more like using a different resource file with more generic settings emdedded in it - the one made available by delphy), but it still failed and I even went through what wiki had to say about how to install a mod and again this thing failed. When I looked at the failure dump, it says something about a dasmx86dll.dll file is missing. I am only assuming it means that a certain debug symbols decoder is missing to be able to understand what is wrong when it comes to debugging the mod. For brevity sake I have attach my error log and memory dump info files onto here, the very same files you can find in your \My Docs\EA\TS3 folders. If somebody has the source code, maybe we can reinvent the wheel here. Other than that I have no other options, except for this AWESOME mod that is also out and apparently works with the new upgrade (or so they say). However they are (according to other people and the down load page) still having problems with the game becoming unstable after installing this other mod. And according to them once installed, there is no going back (forever will it dominate your destiny). You would have to recreated the world in order to uninstall the mod.

The debug enabler is a great mod. Just hope Rick is able to do something here. I would imagine he is, but I haven't seen very many posts from him in this thread lately.

Well anyway hope this helps.

Good luck!
Attached files:
File Type: rar  debug enabler game dumps.rar (27.6 KB, 23 downloads)
Description: Game Crash Info
Test Subject
#114 Old 30th Jun 2009 at 9:15 PM
Great Mod!!! When it works...
Test Subject
#115 Old 30th Jun 2009 at 11:29 PM
the new updating of the the sims 3 numbers 1.2.7.00002 does with that the mod debugenabler does with that the game closes in the shipment please they try to correct that in a new version
Test Subject
#116 Old 1st Jul 2009 at 6:15 AM
I'm so pissed off at myself. I had the pre-release game and bought the full one when this 1.2.7 patch came out. What a waste of money because now I can't use this!

Still kickass even though it's basically obsolete at the moment.

Excellent Underwear Model
to boot
Test Subject
#117 Old 2nd Jul 2009 at 5:11 PM
Hope there is an update soon, I did not realize it was the patch that was causing all of my troubles. And I was so darn excited for it too.
Test Subject
#118 Old 3rd Jul 2009 at 4:32 PM
Quote: Originally posted by beverlyislike
Hope there is an update soon, I did not realize it was the patch that was causing all of my troubles. And I was so darn excited for it too.

I agree. Please Rick update it to work with the patch. I want my spawn and babyboom back so I can start a orphanage and or girls school in my game.

:::I am on my knees begging you... PPPPLLLLLLLEEEEAAAASSSEEEEE:::
Test Subject
#119 Old 3rd Jul 2009 at 11:56 PM
Just stopped in to see if there's an updated version too.
Test Subject
#120 Old 4th Jul 2009 at 2:52 AM Last edited by gothicvampirefr : 4th Jul 2009 at 2:53 AM. Reason: (Oh wait everyone has that problem)
Crashing at the first bar of loading with the new patch. No fun. Hopefully someone will fix this, it looks like a cool mod D:
Test Subject
#121 Old 4th Jul 2009 at 3:44 AM
Same here with all the others hope a fix comes for this
Test Subject
#122 Old 6th Jul 2009 at 12:35 AM
Wondering, if there is any difference to the Duma debug mod?!
I've got the same console commands after entering 'testingcheatsenabled true' with active duma mod. If I missed sth, please tell what^^
Test Subject
#123 Old 6th Jul 2009 at 7:04 AM
Cool mod 5/5
Giblets for hire
Original Poster
#124 Old 6th Jul 2009 at 11:19 AM
I apologize for not releasing an update sooner, I wasn't aware there were problems. I will get an updated version for the latest patch out today.
Giblets for hire
Original Poster
#125 Old 6th Jul 2009 at 1:26 PM
I've uploaded a new version for 1.2.7.
Page 5 of 11