Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

EP compatible - Medieval fairgrounds set (12pieces) Recolourable

by Brasstex Posted 24th Mar 2005 at 7:53 PM - Updated 26th Jun 2005 at 10:03 PM by Brasstex

175 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 173 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 6 of 8
#126 Old 24th Jul 2005 at 4:21 PM
which folder does it go in?
Field Researcher
#127 Old 1st Aug 2005 at 12:52 AM
Amazing me and my sims thank you
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#128 Old 1st Aug 2005 at 1:25 AM
Quote: Originally posted by bammeh123
which folder does it go in?

Unpack the contents of the .rar into the downloads folder as usual.

Brasstex
#129 Old 22nd Aug 2005 at 4:28 PM
Good Job!!! Your work is beautiful!!!
Test Subject
#130 Old 19th Sep 2005 at 6:53 AM
I like small lots, and so I try to do a lot of 'street fair' type lots to keep a nice community but cut back on my load time. This is completely perfect! The detail, the thought! move over maxis....
Test Subject
#131 Old 24th Sep 2005 at 10:51 PM
Could you please upload your Medieval fairgrounds lot. Pleeease

Zeitgeist ist Blitzkrieg
#132 Old 2nd Oct 2005 at 2:09 AM
sweet keep doin wat u doin
Lab Assistant
#133 Old 11th Oct 2005 at 1:20 AM
So pretty! Thank you!
#134 Old 11th Oct 2005 at 1:23 AM
This among the other content I've found on this site is very interesting. With that said, I am in the process of indexing and contacting content creators for medieval content for a site I'm putting together.

Brasstex, if you read this, contact me regarding my site. Your PM box is full and the site won't let me send email to you. If anyone knows how to get ahold of Brasstex, let me know.

For those interested in medieval content: http://www.medievalsims.com
Forum Resident
#135 Old 11th Oct 2005 at 1:47 AM
Test Subject
#136 Old 6th Nov 2005 at 9:51 PM
WOW. too bad I can only download zip! Is it possible that you could make this a zip or get the files to me in some other way?
Forum Resident
#137 Old 7th Nov 2005 at 3:23 AM
noirnow, too bad you don't use File Maid for sims2.... it handles zip, rar, and automates using sims2pack files too... look for it. it's totally free. Get it here: http://mattwork.potsdam.edu/project...aid/index2.html

Like Pitch Black and CoR?
Visit GM_Andy's. My Home on the Web! My Sims2 stuff and files I'm caretaker of can be found here

Need a way to open that .rar file? Use the Sims2 File Maid.
Lab Assistant
#138 Old 21st Nov 2005 at 12:07 AM
great set thks
Field Researcher
#139 Old 29th Dec 2005 at 5:06 AM
*dies*
I downloaded this earlier, and made a wonderful fair for my peasent & serf simmies

i'm in love. thanks!

“How can a woman be expected to be happy with a man who insists on treating her as if she were a perfectly normal human being.” -- Oscar Wilde
Find me on: Facebook Xbox Live: Aceofblue
Instructor
#140 Old 15th Jan 2006 at 6:49 AM Last edited by skye : 15th Jan 2006 at 7:28 AM.
Hello there, Brasstex;
I love your goodies, they are way cool. One in particular caught my eye...the medieval fairgrounds...that is so cool!
Have you ever seen www.sapphiresims2.com? It is a great place to visit, so many goodies, and all free! To download, to join, to roleplay. I am contessaskye there, and maybe you've seen some of my work there....I would like to invite you to come check it out,and to join up with a lively bunch of monkeys who love to create too!
I would also like to know if I can put up your medieval fairgrounds over there? and to host the mesh there for easy access. I would give you full credit for your work, and if you want a special link then I'll add that to where I put up your work.
See, I am making up a new neighborhood, and would really like to use this, if you would let me...
thanks much for your time,
skye :salute:

When in doubt, use clean installer
Fur is protested more than leather, because it's easier to harrass old ladies than biker gangs!
#141 Old 20th Jan 2006 at 4:19 PM
Thanx
just what i've been looking 4, thanx
#142 Old 21st Jan 2006 at 2:46 PM
does this require nightlife?
Forum Resident
#143 Old 22nd Jan 2006 at 1:18 AM
No, it does not require Nightlife. It does work with it but was made with University installed.

Visit GM_Andy's. My Home on the Web! My Sims2 stuff and files I'm caretaker of can be found here

Test Subject
#144 Old 2nd Feb 2006 at 11:58 AM
Thanks, it looks really nice! :D
Test Subject
#145 Old 4th Feb 2006 at 9:33 PM
Creative!

[:

Happy Simming!
#146 Old 24th Feb 2006 at 6:39 PM
i like
it's very pretty =D
Test Subject
#147 Old 13th Mar 2006 at 9:51 PM
Hey, I wasn't sure if this was an issuse in any of the other EPs, but I've got Uni, NL, and OFB. The food carts with the wheels won't allow themselves to be placed unless you use the move_objects cheat. They'll just "float" there and remain red unless the cheat is turned on, which then allows me to place them. Thought you should know. ;-)
Lab Assistant
#148 Old 26th Mar 2006 at 5:02 AM
There's a problem with the .rar; it corrupts and aborts with every .rar installer I have (3 different types). Just thought you should know.
Forum Resident
#149 Old 26th Mar 2006 at 9:52 PM
Juleneifier, the carts were cloned off of containers that require a wall. In order to place them without a wall as a cart you do need to use "MoveObjects_On". This is not an error.

Test Subject
#150 Old 31st Mar 2006 at 1:09 AM
Ah, okay. That's good to know! Thanks!

We, the willing, led by the ignorant, are doing the IMPOSSIBLE for the ungrateful. We have done so much, for so long, with so little, that we are qualified to do ANYTHING for nothing!
....amen and pass the tylenol!
Page 6 of 8