Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 20th Jul 2019 at 3:26 AM Last edited by Tiya Marie : 20th Jul 2019 at 2:17 PM.
Default Hi
I don't think I have ever introduced myself here. I have been here since April 3rd 2006. I am TIYARN007 (aka Tiya Marie). Well, Hello Everyone!... A little about myself... RL: I am a Brain Injury RN Rehab Nurse in Upstate NY at one of the Finest Rehab Hospitals in America (I am proud to say! ). Unfortunately this job makes me very tired/stressed/anxious much of my life / Fortunately, I Love My Job!... Although it takes from me everything I have most days, I can't think of anything I would rather do in life! I have been a nurse for a smidge over 30 years! Yes, I'm old now . I am a Christian, this is Very Important to Me! :lovestruc I am married and no children ... Life took it's course, I dunno, life got rough for a while, Lost both my parents back to back, got married somewhere in there, changed jobs, there was an evil stepmother, built/bought a house and sold a house, cat died, got new cat, bought a new car, had surgery, Marriage has had it's struggles from both party's failing but we continue! ...and many other Details from the Crypt....blah blah blah... Currently Struggling with depression/anxiety due to unable to find a balance to find fun time, work and maintain a home/and UgH the news... Don't watch to much news because it doesn't do anything for me but make anxiety. Anyway, there is some of my RL for Ya. (TMI I know )

Sims Life: Well, I have heard Sims 1 was quite the game (never played it)... Got into Sims when my husband brought home Sims 2 one day because he saw me playing miscellaneous internet computer games, said to me: "I think you will like this " ... and then, I was hooked! Sims 2 started it, I played, downloaded, played, joined this website and others... Interesting... This game "Learned" Me sooo much! ... My computer needed upgrades...I learned how to upgrade graphics cards, RAM! I learned files, where they go, where you find them and put them! I learned programs, I became ...."The Computer Geek" in the house! and this also helped me at work, to understand a program and teach others... (becomes the "Go To Person" for computer help. I joined a website (no longer in existence) "Sims Mod Board"... I wanted to download things there so I joined... I uploaded first there, they liked my uploads, and gave me a "Section" for Me to upload... I then learned how to upload, use cc, credit appropriately... I became an Awesome Builder! (I can use cheats like "Nobody's Business") ... Then they asked me to be a moderator, and I learned how to do that! and I learned from that some coding for posts... I then made friends with a girl in Russia who taught me how to use GIMP... I learned how to make GIFs, and many more things...and from there... I learned on my own (unafraid of exploring now) how to strip and convert music off of Youtube to put on an Ipod... and now have learned also how to use HitFilm Express and OBS and hope to eventually record and upload videos... In the meantime I have in Gimp done invitations for Weddings, Parties and Showers, Calendars ect. ... and learned how to make my own video openings... (TMI again, I know ) ... I even now have a "Cricit" to make cards... and a new computer to maybe record some gaming...I dunno, We'll see 'bout" that... Getting back to "Sims Mod Board"... It became, overtime... A Night Mare! The Drama was ridiculous... Lies... Everyone in everyone else's business... accusations... trying to micromanage ALL members... Dictatorship for sure... Got money from me/drama..."we can't pay the bill we will be no more", Threats to members, "You better not upload anywhere else"... blah blah blah... and other "Tales from the Crypt"... Anyway... the site closed, and it made me tired/anxious/angry/hurt... so I went into "sleep mode"... and have learned to trust no one, to protect myself from hurt....

Currently... I prefer Sims 3... I like the open world/no trapped baby's/Color wheel/basically change whatever for patterns/color. Like driving anywhere, swimming in Any ocean/hacked pond... but, I do occasionally play Sims 4/with all EP/SP... I guess hoping for a change... recently played Sims 2.... got interested, after sorting old files I built, and hope to share more here for Sims 2 (old files I have), Sims 3, and some for Sims 4 I also now fight... "The Rubrix" for uploading, but... I'm learning... and I also lead a little hood in Hay Day .

I guess that's the bulk of it... About Me... Who care's Right?

Anyway, That's Mostly Me... Hiya! ... and in case you were wondering... "I hope You Dance"... My Wish for You... Whoever You Are... My Daddy Sent it to me, from Above... He never Heard this song... I Pass It on...

Hello, I'm Tiya Marie :)
I Hope You Dance!