Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 7th Jul 2019 at 11:01 AM
Default Sims' needs/motives don't decay on community lots - please help!
Hi everyone

I've been experiencing a problem with my Simmies' needs not decaying when they visit community lots. It's especially annoying with the energy bar, like you have them visit the community pool in summer all day long and in the evening they won't want to sleep because they're not tired.

I do have lots of mods, but no "strange" mods whatsoever, most of them are from Bienchen and Little Ms Sam and KawaiiStacie. I also use MCCC and Whicked Wims, but apart from that, I'm good. I did try to take some of them out, but none really caused it.

Does anyone know about this problem? Is there a mod that is known for this bug? Or is it an EA thing (I can't imagine)?

Thanks everyone for reading this

Dakota
Advertisement
Test Subject
Original Poster
#2 Old 7th Jul 2019 at 11:03 AM
P.S.: I did try testingcheats true and switch on/off motive decay! Didn't work (
Scholar
#3 Old 9th Jul 2019 at 1:06 AM
I'm having the same problem but my needs are decaying when I have set no decay. This started after the last patch. I think EA did something to the cheats for these. Same as the toddlers not putting toys down and then not able to do anything unless you reset sim. I spent ages testing all my mods (I dont have many) one at a time till i finally read a thread about the bug. So I assume EA has mucked it up again!