Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 18th Jul 2019 at 2:11 AM Last edited by Foxybaby : 18th Jul 2019 at 8:48 PM. Reason: Never mind-fixed-I had more than one set of default skintones in
Default Eye colours disappeared in CAS
Hi

I *think* its been since the patch, I'm always lat to the party with glitches and bugs etc, so please point me in the right direction if this is already resolved.

The issue: My eye colour options have disappeared.

I hadn't played for a few days and I just downloaded the patch. I was playing with the new story SIM in CAS and noticed I couldn't change the eye colour (which had defaulted to brown). Thought it was maybe just with the story sim as the 1st Sim in cas (you know the default one that's already there when entering CAS) , the eye colours were there. I doubt I'll use the story CAS so I wasn't bothered. I have just been into one of my existing families in game and noticed the child had brown eyes (parents had hazel and blue so wanted to change them), I went into CAS using CAS.fulleditmode and the eye colours for the kid weren't there. I checked the adults of the household and they were there. I am almost positive its the patch so wanted to see if anyone else had this issue. I don't use many mods, I have the Invisible crib (so I can use any crib) and Kawaii Stacie's Slice of Life which I've had in for months. So besides some CC (not script related), there's nothing else it could be. I've attached a couple of screenshots of the adult and kid to show you what I mean. Has anyone else encountered this?